How do similar Files that overlap with differences interact?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

How do similar Files that overlap with differences interact?

Postby obey_evolution » November 3rd, 2013, 3:40 pm

Hi, I have been playing "Shemale" and "Breast-Game MammyWammy both files" one after the other, but have realized there is an important difference. Breast Game turns your testosterone off where Shemale does not. What happens in this case?
This gets more confusing with the ones where the feminization includes Limp Clitty. What happens if you listen to one of these and Shemale which conflict in this case.
Is there some sort of rule set I can keep in mind. Thanks.
obey_evolution
Regular
Regular

Postby zapnosis » November 3rd, 2013, 6:10 pm

Hi there. From experience I can tell you that listening to 2 files that directly contradict each other can make you feel uncomfortable with your trancing after a while. When the difference is more subtle, I don't know. But I expect it will depend on how much the difference between the files matters to you, since all this is happening in your brain. Let us know!

Good luck with that
ZAP
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby radar » November 4th, 2013, 1:52 am

Listening to files that have competing instructions will confuse your conscious mind - However your unconscious mind is able to filter those instructions and will chose the instruction which is most complimentary to what is best for you.

My advice is not to worry about the contradictions. Focus on what is best for you. Your mind will do the rest.
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby obey_evolution » November 5th, 2013, 8:44 am

radar wrote:Listening to files that have competing instructions will confuse your conscious mind - However your unconscious mind is able to filter those instructions and will chose the instruction which is most complimentary to what is best for you.

My advice is not to worry about the contradictions. Focus on what is best for you. Your mind will do the rest.

Thanks to both of you for your replies. This makes sense to me now. :-)
obey_evolution
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum