Is this normal??

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Is this normal??

Postby tokian » November 14th, 2013, 11:27 pm

Hello

After listening to a lot of mz dominica feminization mp3.I feel this constant hornines when i lie down.can only sleep for max some hours before I wake up with an so extreme horniness that I did not belive was possible.Very strong and in the whole body.almost orgasmic.This cause problem nr 1,sleep problem.
And if I try to masturbate I feel almost nothing in my penis.It is almost impossible to get an orgasm and if I manage to get one,it is VERY weak.Is this normal??
Another thing is that If I ejaculate often I get health problems like breathing promlems.Anybody else get health problems from hypnosis?.I am a little afraid it is a start of an unhealty kundalini awakening.But fortuantly it goes away if I stop listening for a while.But the sensitivity in the penis is still gone.
tokian

Postby MayTong » November 15th, 2013, 10:01 pm

It honestly sounds like you start a panic attack if you ejaculate.

It sounds like the files you are listening to is working well. I wouldn't say these are health problems but more of your mind interpreting the files in a way to make them work. IE Panic attack. Something deep inside you wants this very much and is trying to make this happen.

Your mind has incredible control over your body and if you don't want to feel these things then you should stop listening to those files and find another that may not create such experiences.

I personally like Goddess Gracie's files as they give you some time to get used to these things without terrible consequences. Instead it gently eases you into the desired mannerisms and bodily behaviors.

Hope this helps
Maytong (Lexi)
MayTong
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » November 16th, 2013, 1:27 pm

it sounds like it could be a panic attack caused by a chastity related suggestion. you can read up a little bit more about them here.

http://www.wikihow.com/Help-Someone-Having-a-Panic-Attack

"Although most panic attacks are not fatal, if a panic attack is because of an underlying reason such as Tachycardia or Arrythmia, or asthma, and/or the the physiological processes of the autonomic nervous system not in harmony then death could occur. Uncontrolled Tachycardia can lead to death."

its probably worth looking into finding a hypnotist that does not give you panic attacks. there are plenty out there that deal with similar topics and are quite good.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » November 17th, 2013, 11:07 am

somehopper wrote:it sounds like it could be a panic attack caused by a chastity related suggestion. you can read up a little bit more about them here.

http://www.wikihow.com/Help-Someone-Having-a-Panic-Attack

"Although most panic attacks are not fatal, if a panic attack is because of an underlying reason such as Tachycardia or Arrythmia, or asthma, and/or the the physiological processes of the autonomic nervous system not in harmony then death could occur. Uncontrolled Tachycardia can lead to death."

its probably worth looking into finding a hypnotist that does not give you panic attacks. there are plenty out there that deal with similar topics and are quite good.

you be alright this is normal on most files you are being hypnotis you need a helper to help you relax.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum