anyone willing to assist a sissy?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

anyone willing to assist a sissy?

Postby ChristieCdSlut » March 24th, 2014, 11:41 pm

Hi all, 21 year old sissy boi here, looking to become more feminine. Ive had a fetish for feminization/sissification for years now, i desperately want to be feminine and girly but for some reason I just abandon it and go back to mascaraing as a man for one reason or another. Ive briefly experimented with hypnosis in the past but Ive never really listened to anything consistently. anyways right now, I want to get started on an irreversible path towards sissyhood. I feel that i can achieve that in part by hypnosis. i was wondering if any one would be willing to give me some tips, on what files to listen too. Possibly help me devise a schedule of tracks to listen to for a week? , im looking for someone who is willing to lend a hand, and maybe chat about the changes that im undergoing as a result of my self inflicted hypnosis training.
ChristieCdSlut

Postby JessicaWolf » March 26th, 2014, 12:22 am

If you are serious..and when I say this..i mean serious..try goddess Gracie's bimbo curse or stroke sissy by EMG. ..But be warned goddess Gracie's Bimbo files will effect you whether you want them t. o or not.. As will Stroke sissy from what I've read I am speaking from experience...I have heard lil miss squidgy is also very good
JessicaWolf

Postby MayTong » March 26th, 2014, 9:38 am

Goddess Gracie files are very good at what they do. Love Goddess Gracie. I wish she didn't try to shame the listener into having a limp clitty (package) but I understand the psychology behind it.

I am also on the same type of path and I do love to listen to them. I've also been listening to Teeny Weenie files that seems to help with the size of your package making it easier to hide it. However only listen if you don't want children. You have to really think hard about the children issue because you can do serious harm to your ability to create children with some of these files. I suppose you could have your sperm frozen just in case but if you are sexually attracted to men then that's a different story. And there is always adoption.

I'm not trying to push you away from what you want I'm just warning you about the possible damage you could cause to your body. Also keep in mind the way hypnosis works is with your body. So it could take years to achieve your highest goals. However if you are also looking into doing the therapy to become a woman then you have a few other options that your therapist can help you with.

Pm me if you wish to talk about it all.
MayTong
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum