should I grow breasts

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

should I grow breasts

Postby onlineslave1985 » April 18th, 2014, 9:27 am

I've been thinking about now nice it would be to have breasts for a while now but I'm worried that when they grow people will notice them.
onlineslave1985

Postby OxyFemboi » April 18th, 2014, 12:33 pm

onlineslave wrote:
I've been thinking about now nice it would be to have breasts for a while now but I'm worried that when they grow people will notice them.

You can use herbs (in conjunction with or instead of hypnosis) to grow breasts. Fenugreek and Black Cohosh (both available at GNC) work well at overdose levels of two capsules (or more) twice a day. It will take a few months; you can stop before your breasts grow too obvious. Since the growth takes place over a period of months, people who see you regularly will get used to the breast growth.
Last edited by OxyFemboi on April 25th, 2014, 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby jan » April 18th, 2014, 7:58 pm

There's also PM - Pueraria Mifurca, a Thai plant derivative that is similar to estrogen. You can get pills or breast cream. Amazon has both, I think, and eBay can have good prices too.

As the other poster says, you can grow quite a bit before anyone notices. The only caution is that your growing breasts will feel really good, and that can be addictive:) Stopping might be a struggle.
jan
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » April 18th, 2014, 11:23 pm

There are also files on here that make playing with your nipples extremely pleasurable. You might want to look into those as well just for ... fun.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby AuntKay » April 19th, 2014, 10:06 am

I would also suggest buying a bra and wearing it at home. Search around and find an A or B cup that fits. Go on ebay and search for leisure bra and you can find ones for $3 (and less) with free shipping. The bra will give some shape to your breasts even if they are small. It pushes them out just a bit and they stay that way after you take the bra off. And it's fun!

Look for the spandex type bra or the Ahh bra.
Last edited by AuntKay on April 19th, 2014, 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AuntKay

Postby Alien4420 » April 19th, 2014, 11:15 am

Just to elucidate, you can get away with "A" cups easily, that's what I've had since high school. When I was taking hormones I actually had a "B" cup and you can get away with that if you're dressed, if you bind them down. It also depends on how plump you are. Beyond that they aren't easy to hide but as Ox says people will get used to them. Guys do get gynecomastia from puberty, weight, pot, alcoholism, meds, old age, and so forth, so you probably won't be clocked if your overall appearance is masculine.

I remember a co-worker in his 60's who had huge tits, I remember noticing and not thinking for a moment that he had taken hormones -- just attributed it to age and declining testosterone levels. And I *had* taken hormones so would have had a reason to suspect!
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby onlineslave1985 » April 19th, 2014, 6:07 pm

Alien4420 wrote:It also depends on how plump you are.

I'm a very slim person.
onlineslave1985

Postby Alien4420 » April 19th, 2014, 6:43 pm

You can still get away with it up to B size, I was rail thin in high school.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby gdrileyx » April 25th, 2014, 10:22 pm

You can buy estrogen at inhousepharmacy dot com, for less than the herbal crud. 2mgs of Progynova per day is less than $20/month. That is 1/4 the dose a TS takes (less than that really, since TSs take anti-androgens too), and without anti-androgens will give you softer skin, more sensitive boobs, and half-a-cup of growth in a year. That's how I started, and wearing a tight t-shirt under a loose dress shirt nobody noticed.

But, as another poster warned, you might not want to stop there. I didn't.
gdrileyx
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum