Hair Removal

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Hair Removal

Postby MayTong » April 20th, 2014, 1:11 pm

This is meant for others like me who want a hairless body without much work.

I'd like to start off I do not work for No!no! or any company related to it. I just picked one up and want to give a review/ feed back of the pros and cons because I know there are others out there like me.

So I bought the No!no! because I'm a college student and don't have an hour once a week to shave and deal with all its issues of nicks and cuts. Plus it hurts and itches after you do it.

I saw the No!no! on TV and decided to give it a shot. Bought it now its here.

So i starting using it and read through the instructions. And you should read them.

Anyways as I finally got it charged and tried it out I noticed one thing. If you do not go fast enough it will cut off. If you go too fast it wont have time to do what its supposed to do. So you have to find the sweet spot of just fast enough.

As I used it for the first time I noticed it smelled like burning hair. And as I observed it I realized that's its function. It burns the hair off as close as it can to the skin. As a result the active end gets warm. Not so warm that it hurts but warm like hot bowl out of the microwave warm. But that is the function of the speed thing I told you earlier. It is so that you can not burn yourself if you linger a little too long.

And the smell sticks to you until you shower and even then it stays for a little while longer, but I think its worth the hassle, though I wouldn't No!no! before a hot date.

I've also noticed that it works better if you have shaved and have some of the stubble left on your body. Or its been a few days after you shaved. Long hair seems to hinder the process. Since I've No!No!'ed my arms the only hair left is the thin blonde hair everyone has, no major regrowth yet though I still have much of my body to do.

Would I recommend it... Yes if you can stand the smell and the warmth. If you have sensitive skin NO.

More to come as I use it more and more.
MayTong
Regular
Regular

Postby oraprog » May 10th, 2014, 1:08 pm

I'm commenting later, but thank you for the review. I've wondered about that product before, information is power. Hair removal is a very important step, you really DO want to be smooth and hairless for him, right?
oraprog
Regular
Regular

Postby jan » May 10th, 2014, 7:11 pm

485 reviews on Amazon can't be wrong. They give it TWO STARS. I rest my case.
jan
Regular
Regular

Postby MayTong » May 11th, 2014, 6:40 pm

Though the there are reviews that down it I would say that they are looking for the quick and easy root. And it really does smell.

However after several weeks I checked for regrowth. And the hair is much less noticeable. There are some problem areas that will be tough to get but I still think it was worth the money if you are willing to put in the time

I don't have a lot of time so that is why I started with small areas like arm hair and armpits
MayTong
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum