Body Hair Loss

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Body Hair Loss

Postby vfviat » April 22nd, 2014, 4:41 pm

Hey everybody. This is my first post, and I was wondering if anybody could help me. I've been looking into hypnosis for years and I guess I finally want to try it out, so does anybody have a file for making me lose my body hair? That would include hair like facial as we'll if anybody knows. Anything that would make me lose all my hair except for what's on my head and my eyebrows/lashes.

Since I'm new, I also have one other question. If I listen to a file, is it best for me to just go into a calm environment where nothing happens for a while, or should I listen to a file while I'm doing other stuff? I've never gone into a trance or anything and as my first time after doing research, I keep hearing conflicting reports

Any advice at all would be appreciated, thanks. If the second part of my question can be better directed towards somewhere else, please direct me. I wasn't sure where to ask this
vfviat

Postby kslava » April 29th, 2014, 1:58 am

Honestly, because the mind is so dynamic, a variety of methods may work for you over time. You kind of have to shop around for what you find works best for you. Different minds work in different ways. Now, I haven't had professional hypnotism training, but I've been a subject for years and there are things that flat out don't work for me (that work great for others), and there are things that work from time to time. You just have to kind of dip in the waters and find out.

I know I find female voices more effective, because it feels more like my own subconscious speaking. The idea of their words becoming my thoughts has always been useful. Meditating into a "no mind" state has helped.

However, subliminals are probably more effective while specifically *not* focusing on it. And a regular file can be turned subliminal if you do other things and turn it down quite a bit, just to where it's almost inaudible or even just below audible. I don't use subliminals much, because I'm more of a deliberate user of hypnosis, rather than trying to full on train myself.

I like the meditation aspect of laying down to a good file with headphones and surrendering as completely as I can. I like to think I can really turn into what the file is suggesting.

Your mileage may vary.

P.S. For finding files, there is a wonderful search function on this site, and more than a few free files. Then once you have ideas of key words, you might also check Youtube. And if you find premium or pay files here you really like, you can pay. But there's a lot of stuff out there to experiment with for free.
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Endo » April 29th, 2014, 8:51 am

There's a file on this site that matches your desire perfectly. EMG's "Cursed Shaving" will remove all body hair permanently and the process will be sped up by any shaving you may perform. Your scalp, eyebrows, and eyelashes, (and presumably nose hairs as well, those actually have more function than you'd think) will remain perfectly intact. Unless you shave them, so don't shave your head. Other actions (cutting, plucking) are not explicitly treated differently, but there's quite a different intent associated with cutting than shaving, yes?

For "Traditional" hypnosis, you'll want to be in a relaxed, calm environment. Trance is going to take all your attention, so don't let anything interfere with the process. Subliminals are different, you can do whatever you want to during that time.

I would advise that you get some "training" before you attempt to listen to any "effect" files seriously. There are files that help you to become a better trancer (I can't remember offhand). Listen to those, get used to being hypnotized, accept the training. Listen once a day for a few weeks, then see how you feel about the whole thing, and go from there.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby vfviat » April 29th, 2014, 1:52 pm

Thank you very much to both replies. I'll take a look at different files and see what works for me. I just wanted to make sure I understood how it works completely before I actually tried doing anything and possibly doing something stupid. I appreciate the advice very much.
vfviat

Postby diode168 » April 29th, 2014, 9:07 pm

Remember to keep us updated.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby gail_tgirl » May 1st, 2014, 11:45 am

Also remember, the changes (for me at any rate) take ages an ages....like years. rnNow they do work....I have grown breasts and used body hair loss files to make my legs hairless. I used a mixture of EMG's and one I bought from Laura De Giorgio and now my legs are hairless and smooth. No shaving!! yay! But it took about two years to go through that process.rnrnI need to focus on hair loss on my torso now....but it is such a long process and still focused on my breast, so not sure I will actually get to that!
gail_tgirl
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum