female period revised

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

female period revised

Postby MacGyver » April 30th, 2014, 2:51 am

yep, done went and experimented with this file. cute file so far, but for some reason, it grabbed me like no other pms/period file i have listened to. i actually had cramping a good 6 days and part of the 7th day, breasts were a bit sore a day or 2, and a couple of times, i could swear it felt as if a period pad was materialising in my underwear. weird as i never used an induction, just listened to the file, was not able to shut it off until bed time, and then let it loop in my sleep and for some reason kept playing it in a loop as much as possible while awake.

i sometimes "see" things before they happen, and for some reason i saw myself posting something about how i was an idiot for listening to the file and wondering what was i thinking. so now i am wondering does this mean i am gonna get hit with it again 21 days from now, and if so, is it going to hit me harder and to the full effect? only time will tell.

right now, only 2 things really worry me, one of them is 21 days from today and what will happen, the other is, what if the person who made this file makes other fem files and i download them and listen to them. would i be trapped into wearing pantyhose or bras or other fem clothing all day and night and forever? would i be trapped into growing breasts to the point of actually needing a bra? would my vagina and uterus develope and become fully functional? would i end up with wide round hips, feminine thighs and a bubble butt? would my voice permanently change from man to woman? would i lose my body hair and only keep the scalp, eye lashes and eye brows?

kinda makes me wonder about those things as for some reason the female period file worked a good bit on me. atleast i did not post the other night saying mean things to the person who made the file as after 6 straight days of cramps, i think i may have been getting a bit irritable and was not in a good mood yesterday. i remember thinking there is no way in hell i am going to use the file for 1-2 more weeks and see what happens after the 3rd week, but, here i am still listening on loop as if my unconsious mind wants this alot more than my consious mind.

i also wonder if this file grabbing me like this has anything to do with the fact it does not include anything about eating entire containers of ice cream or pigging out on everything i can for a week, or maybe the suggestion that this is now in my nature to have this has anything to do with it. who knows. the thing is, while not really painful, i did have the cramps for most of the 7 days, at times i felt like pads were forming in my underwear, had some breast pain, and for 2 1/2 days had some minor bloating. in my book, that means this file worked on me, and truly, i am curious to see what this person makes for fem-files in the future.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Re: female period revised

Postby snart999 » May 2nd, 2014, 2:50 pm

Mac,
embrace it... after the 3rd month it feel "normal"... as if it happen for you the same for me...

:wink:

rnah... go out to buy... real pads feels better!!!

Great file, really effective 'n' addictive.

Mary
snart999

Postby MacGyver » May 7th, 2014, 3:05 am

myself, i am wondering if my subconsious mind wants this as punishment for making fun of all those "pms dragons" over the years.

in a way i am anxious to see if this has full effect or not yet in a way i am just a bit worried it might, i also wonder f i will snap at my co-workers, hopefully not.

not really wanting the removal file as i worry it could make me waddle like a pregnant woman at work so, if this file hits me full effect, i guess i have to try and enjoy it the best i can so to speak.

still got it on loop while awake when i can and on loop in my sleep. almost as if i am addicted to the file. i try and listen to something else and in a few minutes, i am right back to this file.

as long as i do not need a bra and do not lactate, i think i will be ok. LOL.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » May 12th, 2014, 2:53 am

counting down, 8 or 9 days left if this is going to hit me.

so, lets see, in about 3 months i can begin to ignore it or would i accept it as normal?
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby diode168 » May 12th, 2014, 9:20 pm

This should be interesting.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby jaggu008 » May 18th, 2014, 12:15 am

I am a male to female crossdresser married to a very successful career woman, who is earning much more than me. there is a sugestion for me to resign my job an become a full time home maker and take care of my 2 children. I enjoy being woman and i feel my oomanhood is incomplete, if i dont undergo the same symptoms women undergo everywoman every month. Hence, i want to experience the feeling of having mensuration and even the discomfort a woman feels in what is termed as PMS. I know I cant actually have periods, but i would to have the feeilings of going through. those cycle
Is there any hypnosis file which can help me in this regard and if somebody can guide me to access that file, i will be grateful
jaggu008

Postby MacGyver » May 19th, 2014, 12:37 am

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/7116/Female-Period-Revised.php

myself, i am hoping this does not hit me like it says it will, if it does, i have just over 48 hours of freedom left and 7 days of hell to go through.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby diode168 » May 19th, 2014, 9:11 pm

Looking forward to seeing what happens. :twisted:
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » May 20th, 2014, 2:22 am

22 or 23 hours of freedom left, still cannot stop listening, i may be an idiot, only time will tell.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » May 20th, 2014, 7:19 am

MacGyver wrote:
what if the person who made this file makes other fem files and i download them and listen to them. would i be trapped into wearing pantyhose or bras or other fem clothing all day and night and forever? would i be trapped into growing breasts to the point of actually needing a bra? would my vagina and uterus develop and become fully functional? would i end up with wide round hips, feminine thighs and a bubble butt? would my voice permanently change from man to woman? would i lose my body hair and only keep the scalp, eye lashes and eye brows?

There is a file called Feminine Conditioning that turns you into your idea of a feminine girl. It can be downloaded from here for free: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=698 :razz:

This is ViVe's description (which I slightly revised for clarity):
This file is a bit different than the usual feminization file. The file doesn’t suggest what behaviors you will adopt; your subconscious already knows what y9ou define as masculine and feminine. The file conditions your subconscious to reward whatever behaviors you consider feminine which makes them more attractive. When you do those feminine behaviors, the subtle conditioning makes you want to display these behaviors more frequently. Typical masculine behaviors will be subtly punished. It conditions you to display masculine behaviors less frequently. The changes happen gradually over the coming weeks and months.

Since the changes happen slowly, you are likely unaware of any changes. You realize that you have changed in hindsight. The file makes every behavior feel natural, thereby freeing you of any guilt. This file, in effect, changes you into the perfect feminine image in your mind, the image of the girl you want to be! Use headphones!

MacGyver wrote:
What if the person who made this file makes other fem files and i download them and listen to them?

Hate to tell you but ... there is one other fem file available by the same 'tist. :twisted:

• Name: Girly Changes
Description: this file will change you into a girl by taking you back to when you started puberty and stops making testosterone and make more estrogen. turning you into a girl with breast the size that you want. It will also make your penis not get hard but will increase the sensitivity and also give you orgasms like a girl. This file was made to go with this induction Deep space salli version you can get it here http://hypnoworld.tk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=13
Author: kaytee ? Added On: 2013-10-04 Downloaded: 846 Length: 02:39
Audience: Any Effect: Permanent Voice Gender: Female Voice Type: Text-to-Speech
Average Rating: 0.0000 Total Votes: 0
Permanent Link: Girly Changes Favorite: Mark Favorite

Here's the link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=13501
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby jaggu008 » May 22nd, 2014, 4:37 am

MacGyver wrote:http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/7116/Female-Period-Revised.php

myself, i am hoping this does not hit me like it says it will, if it does, i have just over 48 hours of freedom left and 7 days of hell to go through.

I have just downloaded the fime After going thro that, will give mt feed back
thanks for the link
jaggu008

Postby OxyFemboi » May 27th, 2014, 3:31 pm

MacGyver wrote:
22 or 23 hours of freedom left, still cannot stop listening, i may be an idiot, only time will tell.

It's been seven days since this post. *taps foot* What happened? How much of an idiot are you?

Note: Considering some of the files I've listened to for fun or out of curiosity ... I can't cast stones. I've been an idiot many, many times ... and I know it.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby MacGyver » May 28th, 2014, 2:16 am

not much yet, had some pain in the breasts, could have been from work, though i was more tired than normal, minor bloating for a couple of days, cramps were easy, almost amusing.

i may laugh now, but my mind could be trying out each part of the file and may end up mix them together and make it all hit me at once one month or something.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum