sissy bimbo training

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Postby chris_uk » December 26th, 2014, 3:59 pm

I only came across this lovely thread a few days ago and am now on my second day of listening to Bimbo Blessing and True You.

I've listened to Bimbo Blessing 3 times so far and have had True You on a loop with it playing whenever possible, even when I go to the shops (which makes feel confused and dumb :) )

Although it is only two days I feel the desires much more strongly than before and love listening. In fact it feels odd when the sounds stop.

Thank you so much for the suggestions.
chris_uk

Postby guberif » January 9th, 2015, 3:25 am

This thread is wonderful! I have been listening and edging for hours now! Thank you all so much!
guberif

Postby SluttySheila » January 14th, 2015, 3:57 pm

This is so lovely! Could I join your group, Mako? It seems so perfect for me. I will be a good girl, I promise!
I downloaded Bimbo Blessing 1 and 2, also true you, and listened to all 3.
The links to the two videos are no longer valid :(

Weight: 240 pounds 6'3"
Physical fitness: 50 pounds over weight atm, but determinedly working it off at the gym & biking.

Life situation (student, employed, dating, married...): I'm married but my wife for medical reasons no longer have sex, and has lost all interest.
I'm retired disabled after a bad auto accident, I walk with a cane but can go a block or two without it with effort, some surgery yet to come on my shoulder.

Toys: I have nothing.

Feminine cloths: I have none now, but I have worn panties for fun.

How much hypno experience do you have? I was addicted to one file I found free, about having female orgasms. I erased it from my files and wish I never did now. I still play with my breasts to get turned on, and sometimes orgasm.
I had just started listening to ts2 curse full by Phillip Dyer. Should I stop, or add it to my play list?

How far do you want to go with this? I really want boyfriends :oops: , but need to keep up my appearance for my wife.
Do you have access or can buy premium/pay files?
Yes
SluttySheila

Previous

Return to Feminizations Forum