Proven Track Record?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Proven Track Record?

Postby J_d0e » May 21st, 2014, 8:48 pm

So my experience has been that there is a lot of content out there claiming to do this and that and the other thing. And there's lots of people who provide their services - free, paid, or otherwise. So many experts, with so much content... To be honest, if this stuff really worked - and I'm not saying it 'doesn't' for some people - I gotta believe I would be the world's dumbest bimbo shemale slut known to mankind. In fact, I may at this very moment think that I am writing something intelligent, when in reality I am typing nonsense. But, on the chance that you can in fact understand the words that are coming out of my keyboard, I will keep typing. Finally, to my point and question, respectively: I have to laugh at the one-liners topics posted here, which attract the pleas of so many subbies, sissies, and wanna-bees. I want to know - where are the Service Providers who are willing to put their money where their mouth is? Who are the hypnotists, doms, dommes, mommies, daddys, and god/goddesses out there that have documented evidence of their abilities?

I am not a nay-Sayer. To be honest, I am your typical dude who fantasizes about being a sissy who dresses and buys clothes and wigs and then purges after a good cum and then starts all over again. I want to know - who can prove they can do what they say they can do?
J_d0e

Postby kunoichi » May 22nd, 2014, 2:14 am

tochete my freind, tochete.. I wish I thooght of that.... roflao.....?????????
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum