Female Takeover

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Female Takeover

Postby JessicaWolf » June 17th, 2014, 1:29 am

I have recently downloaded EMG's file Female Takeover.
As I have serious hopes for this file to do as prescribed,
I am also hoping to hear success stories about its continued use.

Please don't be shy to share your feelings or thoughts about this particular file.

Thank You,

Jessica wolf
JessicaWolf

Postby danny1988 » June 17th, 2014, 5:39 am

I think your nuts for listening to it.
I have been very vocal in the past about this file but I cant be bothered anymore. Really cant give a fuck about what people do to themselves.
If you want to be a prisoner in your own head so be it. Just know that this new personality is not you and is essentially a separate person who may not even care about you and you may end up just going to sleep forever.

Bloody fucking dangerous file. But apparently Im the only one who thinks so.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby JessicaWolf » June 18th, 2014, 10:10 am

It is the very fact that it is dangerous which leads me to want to do it.
and although it may sound strange,
I have always been a prisoner in my own head.

Thank you for your reply and concern.

Jessica Wolf
JessicaWolf

Postby Reece93 » June 19th, 2014, 10:27 am

I could do hypnosis on you to assist the file if you would like. If its what you really want
Reece93
Regular
Regular

Postby JessicaWolf » June 20th, 2014, 9:51 am

That would be lovely :D
but how would you do it?
JessicaWolf

Postby JessicaWolf » June 25th, 2014, 1:32 am

Reece?
JessicaWolf

Postby sissylaura09 » June 29th, 2014, 7:59 am

Hey sorry that I'm to lazy to look it up but what does the file do?
sissylaura09

Postby danny1988 » June 29th, 2014, 1:03 pm

Basically it creates a split personality.
This personality gets stronger and stronger and takes more and more control of your body.
The new female personality then takes over completely leaving you as just a voice in your mind while she is now the one in control permanently.
Essentially you swap places with this new personality and she gets your body and can live her life and leaves you as a prisoner just looking on.

Its frankly disturbing and one of the most dangerous files on this site imo.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby Cid » June 29th, 2014, 7:15 pm

danny1988 wrote:I think your nuts for listening to it.
I have been very vocal in the past about this file but I cant be bothered anymore. Really cant give a fuck about what people do to themselves.
If you want to be a prisoner in your own head so be it. Just know that this new personality is not you and is essentially a separate person who may not even care about you and you may end up just going to sleep forever.

Bloody fucking dangerous file. But apparently Im the only one who thinks so.
I think the same, bro.
Cid

Postby OxyFemboi » June 30th, 2014, 4:28 am

I'm glad that Female Takeover is a Pay File and I can't afford it right now. I have listened to some really strange files with a lot of fucking strange consequences. Yeah, I'd be intrigued enough to maybe listen once or twice.

After all, I was curious (or bored) enough to listen to most of the Jock files, some of ViVe's Dumbing Down series, ViVe's Feminine Conditioning, Sarnoga's Curse of the Teeny Weenie, smaller2's Shrinking -- Control Panel for your Height, many of EMG's files, and lots of other strange files which have totally fucked my mind and body.

Splintering my personality into multiple parts is a magnificent dream. It's a wonderful idea. I've been intrigued with the possibility since I saw The Three Faces of Eve and Sybil. Now all I need are a bad boi and a few other intriguing personae.
Last edited by OxyFemboi on June 30th, 2014, 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby danny1988 » June 30th, 2014, 5:36 am

OxyFemboi wrote:I'm glad that Female Takeover is a Pay File and I can't afford it right now. I have listened to some really strange files with a lot of fucking strange consequences. Yeah, I'd be intrigued enough to maybe listen once or twice.

After all, I was curious (or bored) enough to listen to most of the Jock files, some of ViVe's Dumbing Down series, ViVe's Feminine Conditioning, Sarnoga's Curse of the Teeny Weenie, smaller2's Shrinking -- Control Panel for your Height, many of EMG's files, and lots of other strange files which have totally fucked my mind and body.

Splintering my personality into multiple parts is a magnificent dream. It's a wonderful idea. I've been intrigued with the possibility since I saw The Three Faces of Eve and Sybil. Now all I need are a {b]bad boi[/b] and a few other intriguing personae.

I agree it never should be free imo, I have listened twice the wording in it is quite dark.
The consequences to you by listening arnt exactly strange and more very dangerous, if not careful you could loose your body and life forever with that damn file o.0
Honestly id just try another file that just splits your personality without the domination.
Far safer and you get the same results.
That way you could have more and more personalities if you wanted and share control with them. I know a few tists have been known to help people with this.

I have wanted a separate personality for a while who I could share with but I seem to be bad at hypnosis so yeh never worked out sadly :/
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » June 30th, 2014, 11:50 pm

danny wrote:
Honestly id just try another file that just splits your personality without the domination.
Far safer and you get the same results.
That way you could have more and more personalities if you wanted and share control with them. I know a few tists have been known to help people with this.

I have wanted a separate personality for a while who I could share with but I seem to be bad at hypnosis so yeh never worked out sadly :-/

Sadly, I think only Inner Child Personality 2 on WMM creates another personality. That personality is a child and not changeable via hypnosis. If you know of others, let me know.

I am using Your Other Half now. It appears to be working well. I really want to participate in that LiveJournal group I mentioned as a full member and not just as a lurker wannabe. Maybe I should start a thread about the Your Other Half file. If so, I will quite commenting on this thread.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » July 1st, 2014, 12:03 am

I just discovered that there are two files dedicated to Female Takeover, one in Success Stories and one in Feminization Forum. We should consolidate the comments into one thread.

As for me, I am seriously thinking of starting a forum thread in Success Stories about the Your Other Half file.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby danny1988 » July 1st, 2014, 5:31 am

OxyFemboi wrote:I just discovered that there are two files dedicated to Female Takeover, one in Success Stories and one in Feminization Forum. We should consolidate the comments into one thread.

As for me, I am seriously thinking of starting a forum thread in Success Stories about the Your Other Half file.

I think the majority of the posts are in the success stories one.

I would ^^ Hehe I would love to see your results with the file :)
Tempting me to try the other half file again now :P
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » July 2nd, 2014, 4:21 am

danny wrote:
I think the majority of the posts are in the success stories one.

I would ^^ Hehe I would love to see your results with the file :-)
Tempting me to try the other half file again now :Razz:

You're right; the other file has four pages of comments to one page so far for this forum thread.

I started the thread for Your Other half in the Success Stories forum. I plan to answer the -- quite reasonable -- questions and cautions raised in this thread (and the similar thread in the other forum) in the new Your Other Half thread in Success Stories.
Last edited by OxyFemboi on July 11th, 2014, 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Stacie5959 » July 7th, 2014, 9:58 am

Let me ask a question, naive no doubt, what is the purpose of this file?

In other words, what is the relationship between the emerging personality and subject?

Is it to be an internal mistress?

Just a way to escape this life as in a mental suicide?

A way to feminize oneself? If so how so?
Stacie5959
Regular
Regular

Postby ColourMePink » July 10th, 2014, 7:05 am

From my understanding... out of those options mental suicide seems to be the most adequate description. The whole premise of the file, is one of creating a secondary personality, who, over time becomes more powerful. Until she eventually is able to overpower the original personality and from there she assumes complete and permanent control over the body. The original personality essentially ends up becoming no more then a mental voice, unable to do anything.
ColourMePink

Postby Marian » July 10th, 2014, 7:33 am

In trance (a state of dissociation) you can very easy induce dissociative identity disorder (DID) ICD F44.81. Easy hypnotisability is a marker in the diagnosis of DID. In contradiction to the myth of distinct personalities people with DID have one personality with different states. So this is never a "female takeover" but just a dissociation of yourself. Anyway, this will cause serious mental illness. Usually follows things from depression to schizophrenia after some time.

So this file seems to be pretty dangerous. But not the meaning of the horror movie of a mind that is trapped in the head and controlled by an other person. The other person is of course you and your phantasy but personalised and dissociated.
Marian
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum