Macromastia file?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Macromastia file?

Postby ranmafan » June 24th, 2014, 10:38 pm

This may sound weird, but Ive always wanted to have this condition. I'm currently taking hormones but I was curious if it were possible to make a hypnofile that may help mentally cause the condition/disease?
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » June 25th, 2014, 3:59 am

ranma wrote:
This may sound weird, but Ive always wanted to have this condition. I'm currently taking hormones but I was curious if it were possible to make a hypnofile that may help mentally cause the condition/disease?

I won't say that hypnosis can't cause physical changes -- it can and does; I've shrunk three inches in height so far using hypnosis -- but have you considered other possible ways of doing this first? Fenugreek, Black Cohosh, Fennel, and Dong Quai -- all readily available at stores such as GNC -- consistently show up during searches that cause breast development. Perhaps using one or more of these herbs along with the hormones could help.

I used overdoses of Fenugreek and developed size D breasts. My dosages -- to save your asking -- were from 2 to 4 612 mg tables (available from GNC) twice a day. A one hundred capsule bottle of Fenugreek was available from GNC for $ 13.99/bottle. The second bottle was their normal "Buy One Get One at One-Half Off" deal. The breasts did take a few months to grow to their present size but I expected this would take some time.

Yes, I did lose three inches in height so far while listening to smaller2's Shrinking -- Control Panel for your Height. Your breasts will look bigger if your body is smaller. Just thought I'd mention that.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby MasterJack » June 25th, 2014, 4:02 am

Size D breasts!

Have you got a picture?
No longer distributing my files.
MasterJack
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ranmafan » June 25th, 2014, 12:09 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:
ranma wrote:

I won't say that hypnosis can't cause physical changes -- it can and does; I've shrunk three inches in height so far using hypnosis -- but have you considered other possible ways of doing this first? Fenugreek, Black Cohosh, Fennel, and Dong Quai -- all readily available at stores such as GNC -- consistently show up during searches that cause breast development. Perhaps using one or more of these herbs along with the hormones could help.

I used overdoses of Fenugreek and developed size D breasts. My dosages -- to save your asking -- were from 2 to 4 612 mg tables (available from GNC) twice a day. A one hundred capsule bottle of Fenugreek was available from GNC for $ 13.99/bottle. The second bottle was their normal "Buy One Get One at One-Half Off" deal. The breasts did take a few months to grow to their present size but I expected this would take some time.

Yes, I did lose three inches in height so far while listening to smaller2's Shrinking -- Control Panel for your Height. Your breasts will look bigger if your body is smaller. Just thought I'd mention that.

hrm maybe i should try fenugreek again. 2 years ago I tried all the herbs, fenugreek, black cohosh, Puearia mirifica, etc and they grew some but not a whole lot. Now i'm on female hormones, it's been a year and I'm up to a 46C cup. I want them mega huge, which is why I want macromastia. Maybe i will try fenugreek again tho as i dont think my dosage was that big but i'm not sure if it will help in addition to the hormones or not. Still would love to see this file made tho
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby transformed » June 25th, 2014, 12:33 pm

Fenugreek seems to work well but I wish there was a way to counter that maple syrup smell that you get when taking it.
transformed
Mentor
Mentor

Postby transformed » June 25th, 2014, 12:34 pm

Fenugreek seems to work well but I wish there was a way to counter that maple syrup smell that you get when taking it.
transformed
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ranmafan » June 25th, 2014, 12:45 pm

I was always told pueraria mirifica was the strongest breast growth herb out there, is it better or worse than fenugreek?
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby transformed » June 25th, 2014, 1:27 pm

I've heard some say that mirifica can cause some problems with people with a thyroid (I think) condition while Fenugreek doesn't conflict, it just gives you that heavy maple scent when you sweat and head to the bathroom!
transformed
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » June 25th, 2014, 11:59 pm

I never noticed any smell with Fenugreek. The capsules from GNC didn't have any flavor or odor and I didn't notice any change in my body odor. I got up to a 46D in a few months.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby ranmafan » June 26th, 2014, 6:25 am

OxyFemboi wrote:I never noticed any smell with Fenugreek. The capsules from GNC didn't have any flavor or odor and I didn't notice any change in my body odor. I got up to a 46D in a few months.
I dont think the fenugreek will do much more than the hormones would actually though. as both just raise female hormones in the body. As far as how big you get I think that mostly comes down to genetics and how big the females in your immediate family are. That being said I'm still growing from the hormones so it probably wouldnt be safe to take the Fenugreek in addition with the hormones..
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby transformed » June 26th, 2014, 8:37 am

I dont think the fenugreek will do much more than the hormones would actually though. as both just raise female hormones in the body. As far as how big you get I think that mostly comes down to genetics and how big the females in your immediate family are. That being said I'm still growing from the hormones so it probably wouldnt be safe to take the Fenugreek in addition with the hormones..

You could be right on genetics being the big player in regards to size although my daughter took Fenugreek (capsules from GNC) and over a period of about six months ended up with 42dd breasts! She started out with a b cup. And when I took it, within a few months I was moving up to a B but I stopped because of the maple scent and they reduced a little but not a whole lot!

I think Oxy may be correct in what Fenugreek will do but as far as the scent does, that may just be a byproduct of some peoples physiology. Oxy never detected any scent but both my daughter and I did so there that is for what it's worth!

I'm not sure what it would do taking it together with the hormones but I would think it would augment the breast growth but, again, that's just a guess.
transformed
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ranmafan » June 26th, 2014, 11:34 am

transformed wrote:

You could be right on genetics being the big player in regards to size although my daughter took Fenugreek (capsules from GNC) and over a period of about six months ended up with 42dd breasts! She started out with a b cup. And when I took it, within a few months I was moving up to a B but I stopped because of the maple scent and they reduced a little but not a whole lot!

I think Oxy may be correct in what Fenugreek will do but as far as the scent does, that may just be a byproduct of some peoples physiology. Oxy never detected any scent but both my daughter and I did so there that is for what it's worth!

I'm not sure what it would do taking it together with the hormones but I would think it would augment the breast growth but, again, that's just a guess.

true but if Fenugreek just acts like hormones does with increasing estrogen in the body, then that may raise hormone levels too high in conjuction with the hormones as if you take too much hormones you could get some serious medical problems.. hrm..
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MasterJack » June 26th, 2014, 11:47 am

OxyFemboi wrote:I never noticed any smell with Fenugreek. The capsules from GNC didn't have any flavor or odor and I didn't notice any change in my body odor. I got up to a 46D in a few months.

Could you take a picture? It doesn't have to be nude, in a bra would do. I'm finding it quite hard to believe that a man grew 46D breasts using Fenugreek.
No longer distributing my files.
MasterJack
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ranmafan » June 26th, 2014, 1:23 pm

yodaboy wrote:

Could you take a picture? It doesn't have to be nude, in a bra would do. I'm finding it quite hard to believe that a man grew 46D breasts using Fenugreek.
same to be honest, it's only supposed to mimic estrogen and not even nearly as well as real hormones. Unless you're very sensitive to hormones which may be possible..
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ranmafan » June 28th, 2014, 7:28 am

back on topic. Do you think it's possible to cause/inflict the macromastia disease in the listener?
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby transformed » June 28th, 2014, 9:02 am

back on topic. Do you think it's possible to cause/inflict the macromastia disease in the listener?

I think it's possible in as much as a good hypnosis file can produce lasting results if the listener can allow himself to go into a full deep trusting trance over time. But as far as actually introducing the actual "disease" into one's self, I don't think so. If that were possible, wouldn't the end effects then be as comprimising as if you were taking overdose amounts of Fenugreek while taking the hormones?

I'm certainly no doctor but it seems like a logical course of events.
transformed
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ranmafan » June 28th, 2014, 11:37 am

transformed wrote:

I think it's possible in as much as a good hypnosis file can produce lasting results if the listener can allow himself to go into a full deep trusting trance over time. But as far as actually introducing the actual "disease" into one's self, I don't think so. If that were possible, wouldn't the end effects then be as comprimising as if you were taking overdose amounts of Fenugreek while taking the hormones?

I'm certainly no doctor but it seems like a logical course of events.

ya i guess :S I don't need a file to grow normal breasts as hormones already are doing that, better than fenugreek can ever hope to :S I just really want to get Macromastia :c
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby transformed » June 28th, 2014, 12:49 pm

ya i guess :S I don't need a file to grow normal breasts as hormones already are doing that, better than fenugreek can ever hope to :S I just really want to get Macromastia :c

Well, it seems like the only good way of getting that is if you are really overweight or you have a hyper-sensitivity to the three main female hormones, prolactin, estrogen & pregesterone. Either scenario invites the health risks you were concerned about earlier. The other thing about macromastia is that it sometimes will just affect the areola/nipple area & not the whole breast or it may make one side sized different from the other so I don't think you'd really want that either.

Probably the easier (& safer) course if you wanted em gigantic would be to go the saline-implant route.

Sorry to be such a downer here
transformed
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » June 29th, 2014, 12:21 am

ranma wrote:

I initiated gynecomastia with fenugreek. I'm assuming that continuing past where I stopped would eventually induce macromastia. If you have breasts that are too large, you run the risk of back problems. Breast reduction surgery has been done to cure back problems caused by overly large breasts. You might take that into consideration when you decide how big you want your breasts to become.

Talk to the doctor who is prescribing your hormones. He would be the logical one to ask. As for saline implants, any reputable plastic surgeon will advice you to wait till your breasts are fully developed before considering implantation.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby ranmafan » June 29th, 2014, 6:11 am

OxyFemboi wrote:
ranma wrote:

I initiated gynecomastia with fenugreek. I'm assuming that continuing past where I stopped would eventually induce macromastia. If you have breasts that are too large, you run the risk of back problems. Breast reduction surgery has been done to cure back problems caused by overly large breasts. You might take that into consideration when you decide how big you want your breasts to become.

Talk to the doctor who is prescribing your hormones. He would be the logical one to ask. As for saline implants, any reputable plastic surgeon will advice you to wait till your breasts are fully developed before considering implantation.

hrm not really. You only have so many estrogen receptors so by taking alot of fenugreek or hormones, you'll just be putting yourself at risk. And I don't think thats how it works. After awhile the growth does stop, you can't keep taking and taking estrogen and they just grow forever, god i wish! Everyone has different sizes based on genetics so it's not as simple as keep taking them. I'm willing to accept all the risks/side effects of macromastia it's the getting it thats hard. I'm still growing so I'm not sure how big I'll end up getting lol guess i'll find out. XD
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » June 29th, 2014, 9:26 pm

Ranma,

Have you considered adding prayer and/or spells? I'm sure a few pagans could help with breast growth spells and/or make requests of the goddess(es) to induce macromastia in you.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby ranmafan » June 29th, 2014, 10:17 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:Ranma,

Have you considered adding prayer and/or spells? I'm sure a few pagans could help with breast growth spells and/or make requests of the goddess(es) to induce macromastia in you.

Ive thought about it but dunno where to look lol or if itd work. Most sites are scams that offer spells lol
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » June 30th, 2014, 4:14 am

ranma wrote:
Ive thought about it but dunno where to look lol or if itd work. Most sites are scams that offer spells lol

I'm talking about real pagans, not those "pay me and I'll cast a spell ... or sell you one" sites. I'm pagan. I could do it with your permission. PM me for more info. There are many sites on Facebook that are pagan teaching sites which would also help.

Hell, contact me on Facebook -- Ox Bro -- and I'll give you Facebook pages galore, including Santeria, Voudoun, and Palo Mayombe pages. Lots of these will be glad to help with intentions and spells ... or teach you how to do it. Circle Of Wolves was established to give lessons on Wicca/paganism over the net free.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby ranmafan » June 30th, 2014, 12:21 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:
ranma wrote:

I'm talking about real pagans, not those "pay me and I'll cast a spell ... or sell you one" sites. I'm pagan. I could do it with your permission. PM me for more info. There are many sites on Facebook that are pagan teaching sites which would also help.

Hell, contact me on Facebook -- Ox Bro -- and I'll give you Facebook pages galore, including Santeria, Voudoun, and Palo Mayombe pages. Lots of these will be glad to help with intentions and spells ... or teach you how to do it. Circle Of Wolves was established to give lessons on Wicca/paganism over the net free.

hrm i wonder if it'll work. I sent ya a message :)
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diode168 » July 1st, 2014, 8:44 pm

OxyFemboi if you were to do it that way how would you go about it? Just curious.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby ranmafan » July 2nd, 2014, 11:13 am

transformed wrote:Well, it seems like the only good way of getting that is if you are really overweight or you have a hyper-sensitivity to the three main female hormones, prolactin, estrogen & pregesterone. Either scenario invites the health risks you were concerned about earlier. The other thing about macromastia is that it sometimes will just affect the areola/nipple area & not the whole breast or it may make one side sized different from the other so I don't think you'd really want that either.

I think if I had hyper sensitivity to Estrogen I would have noticed it already? I am taking Estrogen hormones..but not so much prolactin or progesterone yet. then again I am still slowly growing hehe I guess I can still wish that I already have it and just got to wait to see how big they get lol and while I am a gainer i'm only about 244lbs atm.
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » July 8th, 2014, 4:28 am

diode wrote
OxyFemboi if you were to do it that way how would you go about it? Just curious.

This is way off topic but ...

If I were to do a ritual or tell someone how to do a ritual for anything, I would do the following:

1) Find out what the ritual was for.
2) Do research. Examples include which gods and/or goddesses cover this area, what their likes/dislikes are -- you don't offer alcohol to a teetotaler -- and what they would like as an offering (if anything).
3) Gather any tools and/or ritual items such as candles I don't already have. Most pagans already have a basic kit. Most advanced pagans can do with minimal -- or no -- props. "Minimal kit" is a plastic set of silverware from McDonalds, a packet of salt, a cup of water (some rainwater in your hand works), a twig, and a lit cigarette. "No kit" is your imagination and a few hand gestures (optional). I'm the "no kit" type.

The ritual is simple, since it follows a specific order exactly like an agenda. That order is:

Bathe. Dress in good clothing appropriate to the request and gods/goddesses.

Establish the Sacred Space. (Various rituals can be found on the web.)

Cleanse the area.

Invoke (invite) the gods/goddesses you decided upon to attend.

Welcome the gods/goddesses you asked to attend you.

Ask for whatever it is you want. (NO BEGGING, PLEADING, OR DEMANDING. This pisses off most people. Gods are no different. A request that nobody else be harmed in the fulfillment of your desire is appropriate. Horrid example: You need a lot of money; you get it but your parents die in a horrible car wreck: the money is from their new big life insurance policy.)

Celebrate life and how your life will be better when what you asked has been granted.

Thank them for coming and invite them to leave when they wish. (You invited them to a party, essentially; it's up to them to decide when to leave.)

Close the circle.

Clean up the area as yo would after any party.

Don't pester them. They heard and will reply. Some things take time.

Details -- gods/goddesses, incense, and such vary according to your requests, time of month -- waxing moon, full moon, waning moon, or new moon -- if it's a Major Holiday (Solstices, Equinoxes, Cross-Quarters), and the gods/goddesses asked.)

Most pagans have one basic ritual that they use. Details vary according to training and inclination but the basics are the same.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby ranmafan » July 8th, 2014, 2:16 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:
diode wrote

This is way off topic but ...

If I were to do a ritual or tell someone how to do a ritual for anything, I would do the following:

1) Find out what the ritual was for.
2) Do research. Examples include which gods and/or goddesses cover this area, what their likes/dislikes are -- you don't offer alcohol to a teetotaler -- and what they would like as an offering (if anything).
3) Gather any tools and/or ritual items such as candles I don't already have. Most pagans already have a basic kit. Most advanced pagans can do with minimal -- or no -- props. "Minimal kit" is a plastic set of silverware from McDonalds, a packet of salt, a cup of water (some rainwater in your hand works), a twig, and a lit cigarette. "No kit" is your imagination and a few hand gestures (optional). I'm the "no kit" type.

The ritual is simple, since it follows a specific order exactly like an agenda. That order is:

Bathe. Dress in good clothing appropriate to the request and gods/goddesses.

Establish the Sacred Space. (Various rituals can be found on the web.)

Cleanse the area.

Invoke (invite) the gods/goddesses you decided upon to attend.

Welcome the gods/goddesses you asked to attend you.

Ask for whatever it is you want. (NO BEGGING, PLEADING, OR DEMANDING. This pisses off most people. Gods are no different. A request that nobody else be harmed in the fulfillment of your desire is appropriate. Horrid example: You need a lot of money; you get it but your parents die in a horrible car wreck: the money is from their new big life insurance policy.)

Celebrate life and how your life will be better when what you asked has been granted.

Thank them for coming and invite them to leave when they wish. (You invited them to a party, essentially; it's up to them to decide when to leave.)

Close the circle.

Clean up the area as yo would after any party.

Don't pester them. They heard and will reply. Some things take time.

Details -- gods/goddesses, incense, and such vary according to your requests, time of month -- waxing moon, full moon, waning moon, or new moon -- if it's a Major Holiday (Solstices, Equinoxes, Cross-Quarters), and the gods/goddesses asked.)

Most pagans have one basic ritual that they use. Details vary according to training and inclination but the basics are the same.

lol i'm still trying to get the props needed :c but I'm willing to do/try anything to get mine bigger and since it seems a hypno file probably won't work on this i'll try this.
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diode168 » July 8th, 2014, 8:05 pm

OxyFemboi have you had success with rituals like that. Again just curious.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » July 10th, 2014, 5:18 am

diode wrote:
OxyFemboi have you had success with rituals like that. Again just curious.

Still off topic, but ...

Yes. I've had success. One might even label some rituals "extreme" success. Good visualization can work wonders. Involve as many sense as you can and be as vivid as you can in imagining the results.

I'm powerful. I have to be extremely careful. You see, a person pissed me off -- once -- big time. I was thinking about what he did ... and how joyful and unapologetic he was about spreading those hateful rumors. I'm totally gay (and fairly lackadaisical about seeking out partners; I have no interest in any women, much less his wife. I was relaxing in my bath at the time when I stated to daydream what I'd like to have happen to him.

I didn't see him for a few months after that. When I did,he was on crutches. I asked what happened. Well, he was driving and got involved in a major car crash. He had been drinking enough to be arrested fro DUI. Drugs were found in his car. He was in the hospital for months with broken legs and arm. Child Services got involved. He had major insurance problems. Court cases galore. He had been going through hell. The similarity to my "daydreams" was scarily accurate. He hadn't lost a leg but it was close (and painful). The car crash happened about ten minutes after I had my daydream of what I'd like to have happen to him. He was so beaten down that he had a broken spirit ... and his body was just starting to heal.

I tend to be extremely careful about what I wish for or daydream about any more. I hadn't even been thinking about revenge. I thought I'd plot out a scene for my latest novel where the antagonist gets his comeuppance. This time, though, the antagonist had my acquaintance's appearance.

To my knowledge, he never connected what he did to me with what happened to him.

That's not even the most extreme example I could give. That was just something I did accidentally, not on purpose. It pays to be on the good side of the gods you worship.

Most pagans are extremely knowledgeable about the one pantheon they worship and use most often. This pantheon is usually European (usually Greek/Roman, British, Irish, or Norse ... possibly Egyptian) or North American (various Indian tribes, usually scrambled together). Me? I've studied myths and legends worldwide. I'm a generalist, not a specialist.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby ranmafan » October 25th, 2014, 10:37 am

I still think this file may be possible, but i need some help writing a script for it. Macromastia is a body condition when the body is extra sensitive to hormones. It should be possible to cause this change from listening to hypnosis. I'm already on HRT and they are slowly growing from that, but how big I'll end up, i'm not sure. I want mine as big as possible, that's why i'm hoping I can have this file made.
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Macromastia file?

Postby ranmafan » December 24th, 2017, 9:57 pm

bump
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum