memory implanting

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

memory implanting

Postby mistresssurrender » June 27th, 2014, 3:00 am

I have received a number of messages here, asking about My experience with implanting memories.
As soon as I have some time - lol- I will copy the journals that sub tim wrote, of his experience. he was a male Dom and asked to be hypnotised to serve a gay Master. he experienced a series of Masters before serving a Master who requested tim be programmed to believe certain implanted memories.

If I don't send you copies of these messages within the next 2 weeks or so...do message and remind Me again!
mistresssurrender
Mentor
Mentor

memory implanting

Postby mistresssurrender » November 28th, 2015, 3:15 am

sissy ashley wanted to be re-educated to believe she was always a girl... with implanted memories of growing up as a girl... training to be a cheer leader.... boyfriends....

http://www.hypnosurrender.com/erotic-hypnosis-implanted-memories-for-a-sissy-journal-10/

Want to experience what sissy ashley experiences each time she listens to her custom file?
Contact Me.... to be the girl you always dreamed of being.
mistresssurrender
Mentor
Mentor

memory implanting....

Postby mistresssurrender » December 21st, 2015, 11:23 pm

so many minds to manipulate and control !
I am writing Custom scripts for more memory implanting.... using erotic hypnosis to manipulate and rewire memories.
My sissy subjects in particular- love having their memory twisted and toyed with....
At the moment, I am writing a script for a sissy subject to implant a memory of their first sexual experience being a guy.... instead of the hetero sex that actually happened.
mmm.... such a delicious way to programme a sissy slut's mind.

memory... so pliable... suggestive and brainwashable....
mistresssurrender
Mentor
Mentor

memory implanting....

Postby mistresssurrender » January 4th, 2016, 6:52 pm

Toying with one of My sissy sluts....
The link below includes copy of a text exchange between Myself & My greedy sissy slut, hypnotoy....
My hypnotoy complained... that he had no memory of part of the exchange...
So- being an obliging hypnodomme, I reinstalled the memory of hypnotoy's response to the hypnotic triggers....
Dropping a toy in and out of trance...delicious..... wiping memory, reinstalling memory....

Enticement, Entrancement, Entrapment, Enslavement.... more than just a great marketing strategy.

http://www.hypnosurrender.com/erotic-hypnosis-greedy-sissy-slut-journal-11/
mistresssurrender
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Sorez » January 5th, 2016, 2:46 pm

Damn that's pretty hot, amazing work~
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

memory implanting....

Postby mistresssurrender » January 6th, 2016, 6:56 pm

I agree... twisting & manipulating memory is hot...
such a turn-on.
I am including a link to a Live Session review :
http://www.hypnosurrender.com/live-hypnosis-sessions/

In this Live session with subject, submissive m, I suggested amnesia.... then reinstalled his memory....

Playing with memory is so delicious...

Enticed, Entranced, Entrapped, Enslaved....
more than just a great marketing strategy....
mistresssurrender
Mentor
Mentor

Re: memory implanting

Postby mistresssurrender » February 11th, 2016, 8:44 pm

I have just completed a Custom file to implant memories of a girly childhood....
What absolutely delicious fun... toying with memory... implanting memories... deleting some memories...
This Custom recording was from a secret sissy - currently in a hetero relationship. When the subject was in their teens, the subject had been seduced by an older man.
Looking back on that sexy intro to being a sissy, the subject now wanted to have a Custom recording to now have implanted memories so that ... everything sissy said "no" to... or hesitated about... became real.
I implanted memories of sissy's seducer being still around now....
Then - just the usual... sissy can only get hard if thinking about their seducer....
Every time sissy does something that the seducer & sissy used to do- such as hold hands.... instantly holding hands with the seducer.....
I also reinforced all the sissy memories...weakened the hetero encounters...created a little...amnesia here and there ... of events that didn't matter...such as.... kissing and fucking girls. All hetero encounters became difficult to remember....
How hot is that ?!
Love, love, love...memory play....
mistresssurrender
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mistresssurrender » March 6th, 2016, 5:49 pm

I have received such a delicious email from the sissy slut who had ordered a Custom " Girly Memories " mp3.
Just imagine.... the memory of all heterosexual relationships fade and disappear.... while the memory of the older man who seduced you.... becomes stronger....
And you only become hard.... only orgasm when thinking about sissy sex....

Behaviour modification
Thought re-education
Memory manipulation
Systematic sissification.

read My sissy slut's email here :

http://www.hypnosurrender.com/erotic-hy ... education/

Surrender is inevitable.
Resistance is futile.
mistresssurrender
Mentor
Mentor

Postby amanduh » April 22nd, 2016, 6:30 am

So hot
amanduh
Regular
Regular

Postby mistresssurrender » April 27th, 2016, 5:15 am

Very sexy....
I am about to accept Custom Recording requests from gay subjects to have implanted memories of growing up gay.
"Gay Implanted Memories" ... memories of growing up being gay.
This will be based on My work as a therapist & hypnodomme.
Those who are long-term followers of My web site- will recall the journals of a straight Dom who I hypnotised to serve a gay Master.

Memory play... so delicious, so hot... to be manipulating someone's memories.
mistresssurrender
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lisacd20 » May 23rd, 2016, 11:41 am

Wow all of those ideas are amazing! :D
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum