Need help being molded into a real woman

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Need help being molded into a real woman

Postby hollybush » June 29th, 2014, 6:33 pm

Let me start off by saying I am transgender, I have been going to a therapist for 6 months and plan to start hormones soon. I need someone to give me proper hypnosis files and transform my personality into a much more feminine one. I need voice, behavior, and the essentials of a real woman hypnosis. I will not tolerate being called a faggot or any other degrading term because this is who I truly am. Let me know if you want a project as I am very eager to learn the female ways.
hollybush

Postby kslava » July 5th, 2014, 6:40 pm

Hey there! As a fellow transwoman who has been full time for 10 years now, I thought I could offer my perspective.

While it's not perfect, I actually find that Bimbo Blessing, while extreme in its scope and language, helps to bring out the more feminine aspects. Even though it is geared to something more extreme, if you use it moderately then you aren't too heavily driven into the excessive aspects of it -- either that or I'm taking the longest to be reeled into a file that anyone has ever been reeled in, and I could see Goddess Gracie having such patience, haha...

That's two cents on that. For more measured files that are directly oriented to transwomen, but not on this website, I would recommend Lucille Sorella and/or Mind Mistress.

Also, I haven't listened to extensive hypnosis by him, but Cheetu Jaisinghani claims to specialize in this as well: http://www.cheetu.com/feminization-hypnosis.html
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » July 6th, 2014, 2:51 pm

hollybush wrote:
Let me start off by saying I am transgender, I have been going to a therapist for 6 months and plan to start hormones soon. I need someone to give me proper hypnosis files and transform my personality into a much more feminine one. I need voice, behavior, and the essentials of a real woman hypnosis. I will not tolerate being called a faggot or any other degrading term because this is who I truly am. Let me know if you want a project as I am very eager to learn the female ways.

If I may, I'd like to suggest another file: ViVe's Feminine Conditioning. I have used it and it has made me feel and act extremely feminine. (I plan to talk to my doctor next month about starting hormone treatment.) This is the file description (which I have edited a bit for clarity):

Description: This file is a bit different than the usual feminization file. It doesn’t contain any suggestions as to what behaviors you will adopt; that’s already in your mind! It will use whatever behaviors you consider feminine and make them more attractive. When you do these behaviors, it will condition you subtly to display these behaviors more frequently. The same goes for stereotypical male behaviors; it conditions you to display them less frequently. The changes happen gradually over the coming weeks and months! Since it happens slowly you will most likely never be aware of it. Only in hindsight do you realize how much you have changed! It makes every behavior feel very good and natural and thereby free of any guilt! So the file changes you into the girl you want to be ... into the perfect image of the girl that’s in your mind! Use headphones! You will find more files at my website: http://www.vivehypnosis.de

The link to the file on ViVe's website is: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=698

The link to the file on WMM is: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=13611
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Reece93 » July 6th, 2014, 3:39 pm

Pm me holly. I could help
Reece93
Regular
Regular

Postby hollybush » August 14th, 2014, 10:16 pm

Thanks for all the suggestions, I plan to take most of them to heart. Thanks again, any other suggestions are greatly appreciated.
hollybush

Postby arron » August 14th, 2014, 11:48 pm

everyone has more guts then me i wish i had the corage doing what your all doing :oops:
arron

Postby kslava » August 17th, 2014, 8:55 am

arron wrote:everyone has more guts then me i wish i had the courage doing what your all doing :oops:

Be the truest version of yourself. Actualize who you truly are within, so that the rest of the world can know who you are.

When I was 15 (and again at 19), there a moment of realization when I said, "There's no options left. I have to be who am I am. It's that or death, and death is not an option." So I became who I am.

If you or any other folks who are thinking about actual transitioning (outside of hypnosis), you can PM me. I'm not here often (especially in summer), but feel free to PM, and I will eventually respond. Even if you just want to get something off your chest, you can rant/rave/spew whatever. Writing down things sometimes helps. *hugs*
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » August 21st, 2014, 8:31 pm

kslava wrote:
If you or any other folks who are thinking about actual transitioning (outside of hypnosis), you can PM me. I'm not here often (especially in summer), but feel free to PM, and I will eventually respond. Even if you just want to get something off your chest, you can rant/rave/spew whatever. Writing down things sometimes helps. *hugs*

I just started seeing a therapist; I'm just starting to transition. I just started seeing a therapist. In a week or so I hope to start hormones replacement therapy. If you want to talk about transitioning, anyone can PM me as well.

Oh, yes. Vive's Feminine Conditioning -- http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=698 -- will help you ... a lot.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby homerj1620 » August 23rd, 2014, 7:01 am

Also a trans woman, hormones for a year but not full time.

I like the [url=http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/522/Divinely-Feminine.php]Divinely Feminine[/url] series.

Lady Rio's [url=http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/237/LRWomanly.php]Womanly[/url] is also nice.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hollybush » September 1st, 2014, 11:52 pm

Started a few of these cycling, not feeling much so far. Hoping for some great results though, thanks girls.
hollybush

Return to Feminizations Forum