hormonal change file

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

hormonal change file

Postby MacGyver » August 11th, 2014, 1:03 am

started experimenting with hormonal change by kaytee. weird effect on me. started having abdominal cramps after a couple days, still having them. i think it sez other feminization files will have stronger effects, so, hopefully this does not cause me to have these cramps every month as my mind goes along with those pms period files for a month or 2 then stops. woke up to the cramps strong enough to get some pain a couple days ago, so, naturally thought i needed to go, nothing, just more cramps. the cramping is getting annoying. at some point, i was thinking i was infected with some kind of feminizing virus or something just by listening to the file.

if the file does what it says it will, and i have experimented with just about every femme file on this site except most the pay files, i am now thinking i may have been an idiot. if the cramps stop after 7 days and come back each month, then i will be sure i was an idiot and hope i dont grow boobs as i refuse to wear a bra like a woman.

almost makes me wonder if that file is gonna punish me for experimenting so much. the cramping sure is annoying though, specially seein as it has been 5 or 6 days now.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum