turn your testosterone into estrodial

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

turn your testosterone into estrodial

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » August 29th, 2014, 5:52 pm

http://www.evitamins.com/raw-female-natural-sources-2721

this will aromatize or turn your testosterone into estrodial (strongest of the estrogen family). taken over a period of six months will possibly become permanent. loss of erections and atrophy (shrinkage) of testicles and penis to be expected. breastgrowth possible dependent on family genetics. change of emotions to be expected. desire to be feminine increased exponentially ( in essence the desire is 'locked in').

extreme caution should be used.if you have no desire to be female this is not the product for you.(see transfemme's testimonials).
http://www.transfemme.com/testimonials.html

various searches confirm results of bovine ovary glandular's aromatization properties.

another must is anti-adrogens such as white peony root,reishi mushroom,and spearmint tea

another good source of phyto-estrogen is pueria mirifica,

good luck girls :wink:

~HeadMistress Squirrel
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » September 21st, 2014, 12:26 am

why not just make an aromatization file that would make a man go through the process of aromatization and if the guy has extra un needed body fat, that the enzyme aromataze is activated, which is basically what those pills do. if i a guy has extra fat that is not needed, those pills use the aromataze to convert the male hormones into female hormones, and in the process, it turns off the male hormone receptors and turns on the female hormone receptors which causes the cells in the body to only let in female hormones and reject all male hormones. then again, if a file is made, the hormone receptors could be turned off and on in certain parts of the body to grow hips, but, or breasts, and even reshape the thighs and so on to get a feminine hourglass figure. might be something fun to make and see what results people have with it.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby macyfemme » January 14th, 2015, 6:59 pm

MacGyver wrote:why not just make an aromatization file that would make a man go through the process of aromatization and if the guy has extra un needed body fat, that the enzyme aromataze is activated, which is basically what those pills do. if i a guy has extra fat that is not needed, those pills use the aromataze to convert the male hormones into female hormones, and in the process, it turns off the male hormone receptors and turns on the female hormone receptors which causes the cells in the body to only let in female hormones and reject all male hormones. then again, if a file is made, the hormone receptors could be turned off and on in certain parts of the body to grow hips, but, or breasts, and even reshape the thighs and so on to get a feminine hourglass figure. might be something fun to make and see what results people have with it.

Actually that is quite an idea.
macyfemme

Postby OxyFemboi » January 17th, 2015, 7:43 pm

headmistress squirrel wrote
http://www.evitamins.com/raw-female-natural-sources-2721

this will aromatize or turn your testosterone into estrodial (strongest of the estrogen family). taken over a period of six months will possibly become permanent. loss of erections and atrophy (shrinkage) of testicles and penis to be expected. breastgrowth possible dependent on family genetics. change of emotions to be expected. desire to be feminine increased exponentially ( in essence the desire is 'locked in').

extreme caution should be used.if you have no desire to be female this is not the product for you.(see transfemme's testimonials).

Thank you. I will try this until I can get an appointment with an endocrinologist. I'm a pre-op M->F trans.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Re: turn your testosterone into estrodial

Postby iamli3 » February 3rd, 2015, 9:11 pm

[quote="HeadMistress Squirrel"]http://www.evitamins.com/raw-female-natural-sources-2721[/quote]

hey that's pretty cool , now we humans can be like clown fish too lol....

i wouldn't mind trying those herbal supplements if they were free and there were reversal supplements available as well , i kinda always did have a bit of a fantasy of having small breasts as a kid.......
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum