Looking for a sissy to play with

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for a sissy to play with

Postby Milesx3 » September 12th, 2014, 9:13 pm

I'm looking for someone, either a sissy or someone who wants to become one, that I can work with.

You MUST be willing at the bare minimum to send regular pictures, although I would greatly prefer it if you have Skype or Yahoo so that we can video chat during our sessions.

I'll accept most ages (at least, to an extent -- I'd rather not work with a seventy-year old, preferably) but the younger you are, the better.

It'll also be better if you've listened to several files before, both to give me a variety of triggers to work with, and to make sure you're accustomed to going into trance.

I know I said a lot of requirements, but really, the only hard requirement is a willingness to be on camera during sessions, either through several pictures or through contact via webcam. Everything else just helps (a lot).

If interested, just tell me your name, age, and whether you are already a sissy or just want to become one. I hope to begin working with you soon!
Milesx3

Postby marvel302 » September 13th, 2014, 3:03 pm

I am interested in being your sissy ;). I sent you a pm with all my details
marvel302

Postby Milesx3 » September 15th, 2014, 5:50 pm

I've already gotten a staggering response from people wanting to become sissies! While this is great, I would like to emphasize that I would also like someone who is already a sissy to apply. Are there any sissies out there who are willing to let me play with them, short or long term, from single session to several months?
Milesx3

Re: Looking for a sissy to play with

Postby kilatron06 » June 16th, 2020, 4:24 pm

Well im kinda sissy but want to deepen it so i become more encouraged to wear feminine clothing ^^
kilatron06
Regular
Regular

Postby cumluver034 » July 29th, 2020, 7:58 pm

Hi 18 kind of already a sissy just want to go alot further my email is kierang319@gmail.com
cumluver034

Postby fuckdollthroating » August 12th, 2020, 1:25 am

The first step is know your place!,put here to services alpha male.i accept my calling is to find a good teacher! That can train
Me the art of throated monsters cocks.i know it not easy.but with the right trainers to show me how much hard cocks put me through long periods of throat fucking.only by learning one fat cock,then two, which will give a me experience that makes sense because it's how much I think about being good at handling monsters cocks and got to start sometimes new episodes of getting trained
Only by doing real sissy slut training will I know how hard it is to deep throat, and bottom up!
I play by myself it's time I accept my calling,if I could become all girl,I would,long to be a good fuck toy.need teaching Session,learning the art of throating cocks. :lol: :lol:
Fuckdollthroating
fuckdollthroating

Return to Feminizations Forum