Female takeover, what I want, or* not?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Postby control-me » January 16th, 2015, 10:36 pm

Hello I recently purchased the female takeover file too and havent listened yet ive read the threads on it and im kinda nervous to do it because it would interfere with work and school but also wanting to do it... idk what to do lol I might of wasted my money since I might be too nervous. But best luck to you! :)
control-me

Postby control-me » January 17th, 2015, 12:03 am

I will try it tomorrow I guess lol and im wondering... the your other half file... ik its basically the same as female takeover but the safer version as you said.. so how listening until you got full results? And when your alter suggests something is it almost like a compulsion like you feel like you really want to do what she said or is it your choice to ignor her if you wanted?
control-me

Postby control-me » January 20th, 2015, 5:48 pm

Please keep us up to date on your progress daily ill be here to support you :)
control-me

Postby OxyFemboi » January 21st, 2015, 4:02 am

alysia wrote
Thanks for replying to my post, my experience with Your Other Half is like the file suggests, I get along with my female alter very well. That's part of my problem, (problem, right?!) she desires me to do things, that I don't always agree with, example: shaving my legs, which she will not force me to do, but ultimately... I desire to experience.

I wish I could transition, but have many obstacles like most people, so my most desirable option right now is forcibly with hypnosis? with very minor negative consequences.

Alysia, you might want to use ViVe's Feminine Conditioning file -- http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=698 or http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/7214/Feminine-Conditioning.php -- as well as either or both of the "split personality" files if you want to desire to experience more of your feminine side.

Description: This file is a bit different than the usual feminization file… first of all – it doesn’t contain any suggestion as to what behaviours you will adopt – that’s already in your mind! It will use whatever behaviour you consider feminine and make it more attractive… and when you do it – it will condition you subtly to display this behaviour more frequently… the same goes for stereotypical male behaviours – just that it conditions you to display them less frequent… The change will not be there when you have listened to this file, little girl! No – it will happen gradually! Over the coming weeks and month! And of course – as it happens slowly you will most likely never be aware of it… it’s something you can only see in hindsight… realizing how much you have changed! The second thing is that it makes every behaviour feel very good and natural – and thereby free of any guilt! So if you boil it down – it will change you into the girl you want to be! Into the perfect image of a girl that’s in your mind! In a lot of ways it works like the “dumbing down” files… but it’s more “girling up”! Use headphones! Visit me and find more files at vivehypnosis.de.

This is a bit of an experiment, to see if this kind of file is something you want, if so there will be much more in the future… but only if you give feedback… So – tell me your thoughts! And maybe in a while – the results!
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Stacie5959 » January 23rd, 2015, 9:59 am

control-me wrote:Hello I recently purchased the female takeover file too and havent listened yet ive read the threads on it and im kinda nervous to do it because it would interfere with work and school but also wanting to do it... idk what to do lol I might of wasted my money since I might be too nervous. But best luck to you! :)

Nothing to be nervous about. It's all very natural and makes perfect sense.
Stacie5959
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 27th, 2015, 2:48 am

control-me wrote
Hello I recently purchased the female takeover file too and havent listened yet ive read the threads on it and im kinda nervous to do it because it would interfere with work and school but also wanting to do it... idk what to do lol I might of wasted my money since I might be too nervous. But best luck to you!

You might want to try Your Other Half instead of Female Takeover. According to what the file descriptions, the personality that Female Takeover manifests eventually takes over complete control of your body while the Your Other Half personality shares control with you.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby VeryGnawty » January 27th, 2015, 3:15 am

alysia wrote:I get along with my female alter very well. That's part of my problem, (problem, right?!) she desires me to do things, that I don't always agree with, example: shaving my legs, which she will not force me to do, but ultimately... I desire to experience.

Be careful with giving a personality the desire and power to force you to do things. I am enslaved to one of my other personalities, and she's tried to force me to do things that I feel that I don't want to do. I wanted to be dominated, but sometimes I feel that she tries to take things way too far. I'm powerless against her, so I'm basically stuck with whatever she decides to do with me unless she decides to be generous.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby MasterJack » January 27th, 2015, 5:44 am

Can you give an example?
No longer distributing my files.
MasterJack
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » January 27th, 2015, 7:46 pm

MasterJack wrote:Can you give an example?

Who, me?
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby MasterJack » January 28th, 2015, 5:35 pm

Yeah.
No longer distributing my files.
MasterJack
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » January 28th, 2015, 10:18 pm

MasterJack wrote:Yeah.

I'd rather not talk about it. I just wanted people to know that they should be careful what they wish for.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum