Low Testosterone

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Low Testosterone

Postby Marchasfun » March 23rd, 2015, 1:22 pm

I have extremely low testosterone and was wondering if since i cant make testosterone could I not make estrogen like many of the files suggest?

If you want to know how low it is I barely make what a 30 year old woman would make.

Any suggestions for me?
Marchasfun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » March 25th, 2015, 1:46 am

[b]Mzarchasffun wrote{/b]
I have extremely low testosterone and was wondering if since i cant make testosterone could I not make estrogen like many of the files suggest?

If you want to know how low it is I barely make what a 30 year old woman would make.

Any suggestions for me?

Well ... maybe. Since you're only making what a 30-year-old female makes now, you might want to consider feminization files. If you want to be more femme, listen to Vive's Feminine Conditioning. Links are http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=13611 or http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=698

There are files that suggest that the male body converts testosterone into estrogen. However, since every body (including a female body) needs some testosterone to function, that's not a good idea if you're producing low amounts to begin with. If you're having symptoms of low test now -- look it up; I'm sure you've seen the ads on tv -- you might want to visit an endocrinologist for supplementary test. Low test could be a result of listening to TW.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Feminizations Forum