Help (Limp Clitty)

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Help (Limp Clitty)

Postby dess » June 3rd, 2015, 1:31 am

I've been trying really hard to maintain a limp clitty but I don't feel like I'm getting anywhere. I've listened to Limp Clitty Training loop and Logic of Limp by Goddess Gracie as well as Limp Clitty by Siren.

I jerk off until I get hard but that doesn't last long. And I listen to the files and jerk off constantly.

Are there any other techniques that I should do? I want this so bad!

dess

Re: Help (Limp Clitty)

Postby SissyAngie » June 3rd, 2015, 4:13 pm

For me i tried a bunch of files, Most effective one to begin was as you mentioned sirens file as she gets you to agree with her yet however i reckon its more of a personal thing since some limp files focus on the inability to satisfy a woman and thus humiliation from that, others are just based on the fact you have a small penis to begin with for me most effective was files that got this idea that my arousal was coming from my ass than my cock and just naturally my dick became pretty useless quite fast,.
SissyAngie

Postby Marchasfun » June 8th, 2015, 5:44 am

Try out Curse of the teeny weenie that usually works pretty well for limp clitty. You might also try a cage to keep it from getting hard.
Marchasfun
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum