Opinion* Sissy hypno and Gaming

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Opinion* Sissy hypno and Gaming

Postby SissyAngie » June 21st, 2015, 1:19 pm

I have been masturbating to sissy content for a couple of years now yet only within the last year made the move to sissy hypnosis trainers and all the various things we do to get our kicks,

Although i wouldn't say im a god at games i am definitely above the average curb yet recently ive noticed a deterioration in my attitude to video games and my willingness to play them and in some areas my level of skill has deteriorated. Not much in life has changed, But i have noticed a decline in general with me and video games and wonder if filling my head with all sorts of colorful images and fluffy ideas has impaired me in someways?

I have yet to come across a file which has said video games are wrong yet plenty promote the idea of embracing all things girly and stereotypicaly feminine so maybe by brain has put 2 and 2 together to decide hey the Type of girl your aspiring to be does not waste time with games?

Anyway i would like to hear your thoughts and opinions on this subject!

*the poll did have a third option yet it is not displaying, The third option was No it has not affected me, So if that is your opinion and would like to contribute to the poll please comment!*

**This is in no way me saying that gaming is a male only thing, Nor am i trying to say anything derogatory or discriminating to any gender or non gender that plays video games**
SissyAngie

Postby TheTurretCube » June 21st, 2015, 5:16 pm

I see no reason why it should affect you to be honest. I've undergone some mild sissification and seen no detrimental effects. I still play Dota. Bimboification might negatively impact it
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » June 21st, 2015, 9:38 pm

I've been experimenting with some brainwashing on my slave, and I made it to where most of the brainwashing should turn off when she plays games. I think she was concerned that it would be distracting.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby SissyAngie » June 22nd, 2015, 2:29 pm

TheTurretCube i would be interested to see if you tried some bimboification hypnos what affect it would have on dota

VeryGnawty that's interesting that you have gone to the lengths to ensure that if it could affect her it wouldn't, i would definitely like to hear her opinions on this matter. Would a good experiment for your slave to test the water on hypnosis effecting gameplay!
Fantasy and Dreams should never mix
SissyAngie

Return to Feminizations Forum