Hypnosis Experiment - Trig Woman2

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnosis Experiment - Trig Woman2

Postby sadiechan » February 18th, 2006, 7:05 pm

It seems one of the most wanted files to work is the TrigWoman 2 file - it is a file as a crossdressing / considering transition MTF that i obviously desire to work. I'm 23, fairly convincing and by most tests a suitable candidate for hypnosis.

I've had not much luck with it in the past but I believe reading the forums that there is advice I haven't been listening to.

Believe you are relaxing and believe the effects are happening to you
Keep using the files regularly and testing the triggers
Do not be worried you are going into trance - just listen and enjoy

So using these 3 principles can I achieve what has been unachievable? I'll record my story here.

I'll listen to the file 4 times in a row, starting today, testing the trigger after each go, on headphones whilst lying in bed, for a week.

I'll try and record my success/failure each day here.

Wish me luck :)

Sadie Chan
sadiechan

Postby loony28 » February 19th, 2006, 3:25 am

:twisted: Good luck. I hope you really get what you're after. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby sadiechan » February 19th, 2006, 12:35 pm

Okay, I might not be able to do daily udpates due to work - note to self don't post late at night when not thinking straight.

But let's update today and try to get another update within 2-3 days

Listened to the file 4 times, as promised each time testing the trigger.

Out of the 4 times, I remember 3 of the trances.
During one of those trances, i believe the last one which I remember, I felt a feeling of floating masses on my chest and lost feeling in my genitalia. For those who don't know the file - It makes you think your penis is replaced with a vagina and that you grow breasts.

Trigger testing: No luck yes - but this is positive progress. Tomorrow will hopefully knock down some more walls.

All the best,

xx Sadie
sadiechan

Postby LockheedW » February 22nd, 2006, 10:36 pm

Been trying that file too. I keep breaking trance midway though, but I feel some effects. I can feel my penis seem to disapear, and an odd feeling of emptyness down there. My legs feel a little odd when the mention of leg hair becoming thin and whispy is brought up, and I can begin to feel my chest swelling slightly. That's about as far as I get.

I tried saying the trigger, and it seems I get the exact same result. So, I THINK its working, I just need a lot more work on it.
LockheedW

Postby SubmissMe » March 1st, 2006, 1:23 pm

Bit of a personal but, how big did they get?
SubmissMe
Mentor
Mentor

trigwoman2

Postby sailor2005 » March 2nd, 2006, 8:20 pm

Your feeling of floating mounds on your chest and changing crotch is the beginning.......just keep at it and you will join the club. It feels soooo good to be a girl....
sailor2005

Postby SubmissMe » March 4th, 2006, 9:06 am

I've always wanted someone to tell me what files to listen to on this place, anyone up for the challenge?
SubmissMe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sadiechan » March 5th, 2006, 11:58 am

Right well due to circumstance I haven't been able to get here for a while. But business has gone and playtime is here :)

So I played around with the file this weekend, after sadly what was a very long break between my last post and this one. 4 times yesterday and 3 times today. And the important news to deliver with this one is playing in a row works a lot! There is a definite cumulative effect. For one I never wake up COMPLETELY refereshed from a trance and always find it easier to slip quickly back into trance if I play the file agan.

So 40 minutes ago I came out of the 3rd one - and the trance was PARTICULARLY deep. I definitely (not just floating or some such) felt the weight of breasts on my chest - although at times this startled me and the feeling became fuzzy, and rather than a nothingness I felt the feeling of a deepness inside me and (dare I say it) a wetness too. I felt the hair on my face almost burn off.

But more importantly than all of this was how deep I went. I definitely don't remember ALL of the trance. The bit I keep seeming to trip out of is the mentioning of the trigger word. The change itself startles me out of a very deep feeling.

So I'm going to go have another 2 goes and post back.
NB: I'm beginning to wonder whether TrigWoman has some training effects in it. I think that all depends on who you are though. With me... no real changes - except that I really enjoy listening to the file. YET :) I was already a crossdresser and am in fact doing it less with listening to this file, enjoying pursuing changes that come with it.

xx Sadie Chan
PS: Thanks for all the replies, keep following and even join me. Let's beat the Trig Woman 2 barrier!
sadiechan

Postby sadiechan » March 5th, 2006, 1:49 pm

Addendum

So I listened a couple more times.
And to be honest it's a little bit of overkill

There is now an increasing feeling of no control. I'm becoming more accustomed to the feeling on my chest. But I want to drift out because my conscious mind is too quick to reject what is going on.

In essence I need to go deeper.
And I guess that will take time.

But I am definitely beginning to agree with EMG when he tells me things about my triggered self. And strangely I am becoming to enjoy being told I'm obedient. Submissive Sadie has entered the building :)

Ah well more soon :) Wish me luck
xx Sadie
sadiechan

Postby jun » March 9th, 2006, 9:30 am

I noticed that multiple listens really helped me get deeper too. I'd repeat a file two or three times and usually it was the second or third try that got me deepest.

As you say, it's easier to slip back down into it since you were just there and might not have come out completely.

I think more people would find moderate success if they concentrated on one file and listened to it a few times at a stretch. For some, anyway.

Keep going, I look forward to reading more. ^^
jun
Regular
Regular

Major Development

Postby sadiechan » March 10th, 2006, 5:22 am

This caught me off guard!

For the last two or three days I'd really not been having success with the file. I wasn't getting any physical feelings and didn't feel at all deep with it. The more I think about it this was because of stressful days I'd been having before trying to use the files.

This morning I had off - and so I listened to the file twice. I've just come out of a very powerful trance (for me anyway). It'd have been deeper if I'd been a little less fearful but during the countdown I resisted as I could feel myself completely giving over. But I knew in the trance I was holding back a little to keep myself awake.

So EMG went over the changes and they "sort-of" happened - a feeling of nothingness down there, a vague feeling of smoothness over my body, a light feeling of weight on my chest. I tuned out as this went on, slightly out of dissapointment and slightly accidentally. I tune back in about what must have been 3 minutes later to the end of the trance and lo and behold I've really missed something. I am in a woman's body - I can't see it but I can feel it and most of all I believe it. My breasts feel gigantic, my vagina feels deep and the newest sensation is that my waist feels very small. I have quite a small waist anyway - 28ish but now it felt 24ish and more toned. My lips felt larger - but I couldn't feel long hair and after about 10 seconds of tuning back in my male body returned gradually. It was weird enough to bring me right out of trance.

I read once on this forum that for this file to work the trance must be VERY deep - deep to the point of no rememberance. I'm beginning to follow this way of thinking - the most success I've had is when I've been deep enough to tune out.

So more advice:

Keep listening over and over
When being tranced do not make the things happen - don't even try to let them happen to you - just listen and you'll suddenly find your whole body relaxed.
Do not be afraid of going deep.

Right - one more go I think :)
xx Sadie

PS: Even now as I speak my chest feels sore!!
PPS: Saying the trigger word now only makes my body tingle. Changes surely will come with time.
sadiechan

Postby Amygirl » March 22nd, 2006, 1:33 pm

Wow...that's amazing, Sadie. When you say you felt your vagina and it's depth, can you describe that further? I'm really happy for you!

Amy
Amygirl

Progress After A Hitch

Postby sadiechan » March 25th, 2006, 4:00 pm

Guys and GIRLS :)

First in reply to Amy. It felt enterable... I couldn't really tell you much more than that but I believed and felt like I could put a finger through there and whatever was in there I could feel it being a little moist. Very odd :)

So I've been having utter failures for a little while now. I think I lost the art of getting into trance after having a couple of really deep ones totally disturbed by circumstances :( But just now I was able to sit back and suddenly felt myself to seperate myself from changes and focus on EMG's voice. After a while I felt 100% focused and I think this is the deepest I've ever gone. I certainly woke up from that trance feeling like I'd had a huge sleep.

And now onto why TrigWoman2 is such an impossible file to deal with... In trance we are all AWARE. To some extent. Even when you tune out you're aware of what's going on.

So when you feel two gigantic breasts sprouting it's alarming. But the second time round of my two successful trances today I focused damn hard on EMG's voice (it helped to be quite deep and not really care too much what was happening to me) And doing this made me notice some other changes. I felt my face being smooth briefly. And most importantly I really started to believe things.

Sadly the big hurdle is that as wonderful and fantastic the transformation I'm experiencing more and more in trance (And by the way I totally do not seem to be listening to EMG when he says my breasts are perfect for my body cos they feel like FFs!) ... I'm just not experiencing anything out of it. The trigger word does v little to me. Maybe I'm still falling out of trance, concentrating too much on the physical changes.

I wonder if my persistence in improving my trancing will lend itself to files where physical changes are not important. I'm probably able to do a personality change file v well!

Interesting thought.
More news soon :)

xx Sadie .
sadiechan

Postby CuriousG » March 25th, 2006, 9:07 pm

I've been having experiences similar to sadies. I get a mild effect in trance, listening to the file, but next to nothing outside it.
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MRV35 » March 26th, 2006, 9:57 pm

I have been using the GS trig woman 2 files for a while now and have not achieved anything at all. I chose the Goddess Spiral file because the female voice helps me relax more; no offense EMG .......LOL. At times I have gone intro trance where I felt the floaty feeling and was able to listen to everything that was said without zoning out. Yet, I do not see that anything in this file seems to work for me. I have used the Trig Boobs file and only felt mild tingling in the chest area. I am glad that someone is actually seeing some results. It helps give me encouragement to continue and see if something will come of this.
Sadie, do keep us posted on the latest effects of the files.
Monica Velez

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Seeing is believin'
MRV35
Regular
Regular

Postby poetzero » March 28th, 2006, 1:44 pm

As with Sadiechan and CuriousG, I seem to be experiencing the same pattern. Strange. Could it be something within the file that is holding us back from it's full effect?
poetzero
Regular
Regular

Postby CuriousG » March 28th, 2006, 4:24 pm

poetzero wrote:As with Sadiechan and CuriousG, I seem to be experiencing the same pattern. Strange. Could it be something within the file that is holding us back from it's full effect?

Simple: Full visual and tactile hallucinations while completely out of a hypnotic state are tall orders. You can't expect it to be easy.
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Agreed

Postby sadiechan » March 29th, 2006, 7:20 pm

It is one of the most challenging files on this site. And that's why this file needed to be split into phases. If I was going to rewrite this file I'd first of all make the user believe they were a woman before telling them their penis has just shrunk and they're getting some new equipment down there! But then again I probably just need to learn how to go deeper.

Can't really report any progress, I've had a busy week and not a quiet place to make any real headway. I'm beginning to think that whilst my approach is good - positive thinking, persistence, focus and so on that I might just need to start using some deepening files on the side to speed my progress. Any suggestions on the best and quickest way to improve one's level of trance (as opposed to success with a particular file)

I do think I'm going very deep at the moment. In the last week or so I've found myself unable to resist certain things - for one waking up out of trance - I find now I can't wake up until I hear the 5. So that's something.

xx Sadie good luck will keep going myself :)
sadiechan

Postby dc414 » March 29th, 2006, 11:43 pm

try train succeptable.
dc414

Postby poetzero » March 30th, 2006, 1:14 pm

Okay, thought I'd share this in the forum instead of my journal. I think I've made a little more headway here. I decided to switch to the GSTrigWoman file instead of the one recorded by EMG because there is a quicker pace to it. Secondly, as I'm listening to these files through my computer with the wimdows media player, I decided to try listenning to this file with the binaural that Mind Mistress uses with the BimboSigil2.swf (minimize the window, you'll still hear it) in the background. It helps in that it blocks out all the surrounding noises from the cityscape outside my place and I'm able to focus more deeply on the voice.

The genitailia region has never been a problem, but now I'm starting to feel like I have breasts and when I'm wearing a bra, it feels like my breasts are filling out the bra rather nicely. Not physically seeing any changes when I look into a mirror...yet. But I do believe I have taken a step in the right direction. Hope this all helps.

Cheers,
PZ
poetzero
Regular
Regular

Again steady progress

Postby sadiechan » April 6th, 2006, 10:25 am

Poetzero - it sounds like you are having some serious success, many congrats :)

Yesterday I achieved the deepest trance so far, So deep that I can tell you how I felt during it but to be honest I don't really remember it. And I was a woman - everything was much more tactile - I felt things move as I shifted slightly and was totally convinced although in the back of my head I remember thinking "This is hypnosis so I'm not really this". And now a couple of trances where I've gone under without any memory today - this is good progress and proves that persistence with the challenging files gets you somewhere.

I now listen to EMG and EXPECT to relax rather than force it. I listen to him taking me into trance and fully agree with him with every stage, so much so that eventually I just stop listening and 20 minutes later I wake up. It's so fantastic to go this deep and without using a deepening file yet!

Trigger word leaves me feeling hazy and just a bit tired actually! But it will work soon, sure of it. Keep trying!

xx
Sadie
sadiechan

Postby poetzero » April 6th, 2006, 11:38 am

Sadie,

I wouldn't exactly consider where I'm at as a serious success. Mild success, maybe. The day I see myself in the mirror as a woman entirely will be when this can be viewed as seriously successful. I know, I set high standards. :roll:

Each day brings that goal closer. Keep it up. I'm rootin' for ya.

Cheers,
PZ
poetzero
Regular
Regular

any updates

Postby mat422 » July 12th, 2007, 7:10 pm

Hey sadiechan have you had any further success with this file? Its really encouraging to see such a difficult file like this work for someone.
mat422
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » July 22nd, 2007, 3:24 am

well, after readin posts on here, i figured to give the GSTrigwoman file a go and see if i could experience the trance others seem to have, yeah, was deep into hypnosis to the point i remember my head feeling as if it were expanding and contracting, which i am told means you are truly hypnotized. anywho, as she started tellin the changes a person should experience, at one time i found myself thinkin "it has been 2 hours already, when is this woman gonna shut up and let me out of this trance?" and with that thought, just as she was talkin about the vagina growing and all, i felt a bit of pain in my groin, kinda felt like my body was tryin to pull my love stick inside of me or something. well, this kinda had me freaked for a bit, and then today, only made it to a light trance. i think that with what i felt, maybe this file jsut kinda worries me a bit, and i am nto sure i want to repeat it. there was something different about the second go. this time i felt weight in my chest, like 2 softballs sitting on my breasts or something.

i might continue experimenting with this file, i aint too sure. 8O
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Wow, a long time since I last posted

Postby sadiechan » August 20th, 2007, 4:08 pm

Wow it was a while ago I was doing all this.

Life got kind of complicated as it can do and I had to stop using the file for a while. I think I had gotten pretty close, in trance things were clicking but outside very little. I'd like to take up this experiment again at some point, as it was enjoyable and more than a little progress was being made!

I'll keep you informed.
sadiechan

Postby tnot » October 4th, 2007, 3:34 am

ive been using this file on and off for about a year and ive gotten no major successes, but ive always been really hopeful. but today i saw the new file TrigWoman-Trigger so i burned it to a disk to play after trigwoman 2 and i have to say its simply amazing. ive had more success with trigwoman 2 in one day then in a year, if you want this file to work i strongly recommend attaching TrigWoman-Trigger to the end of it
nothing in life worth doing is easy
tnot

Postby mat422 » October 5th, 2007, 4:34 pm

What kind of success did you get? Did you hallucinate being a woman or just feel more like one?
mat422
Regular
Regular

Postby Lobotaru » October 6th, 2007, 1:42 pm

Congrats to all of you on your varied levels of success. I've tried this file on and off because I always thought it would be kinky to be in the body of the opposite gender. Unfortunately, I've never had any success with this file. I hope that eventually I will, but for now, nothing.
Lobotaru
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum