Estrogen Cocktail Journal

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Estrogen Cocktail Journal

Postby blanketcross » July 13th, 2015, 1:45 am

Wow. To begin with, I have not had much success with hypnosis, because it was always hard for me to go into trance. I can only recall going under about one time! This file is AMAZING. It put me under within minutes, and really is the only one that I have been confident to say that with! The induction was one of EMG's old ones that included your feet, to legs, etc., relaxation. On top of that were binural beats. And even more, waves, starting in the right earbud, and panning to the left. In my mind I had imagined a sort of ring shaped loop. The body was around 3 different things going on at once. And with my ear buds in, it seemed like there was talking in the left that i couldnt keep track of. I think it was a deepner. In the middle was one talking about losing body hair (pubes, leg, arm), growing breast, sitting down to pee, etc. And on the right was one talking about testosterone stopping then estrogen increasing. After the file, i dont know why, but i can not stop shivering. I am guessing it is from going into trance and not being able to move for the first time and such. I tell you what though, I am ADDICTED to this file. I love love love it! I am going to write updates every few days or so, so keep coming back. This was written right after i listened so i cant say, i have seen any effects, except that i had to sit when i went to use the restroom (number 1) Please comment any of your experiences!!! I am definately going to keep listening because when i was under in the trance, it just felt so good, and natural I suppose.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » July 13th, 2015, 1:47 am

Also, the reason i am listening is because i am MTF transgender, and this is the only file that sort of suited my needs. I dont like sissy cock sucking files at all, and thankfully this isnt one!
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dark_wolf49 » July 13th, 2015, 6:09 am

Post pics to show us what progress you made at different times
dark_wolf49
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Marchasfun » July 13th, 2015, 6:32 am

Please post a link to the file as well. I can't wait to hear about your progress. Good luck. I wish I could do this.
Marchasfun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » July 13th, 2015, 1:08 pm

Marchasfun wrote:Please post a link to the file as well. I can't wait to hear about your progress. Good luck. I wish I could do this.

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/2104/Estrogen-Cocktail.php
Hope you enjoy!

dark_wolf49 wrote:Post pics to show us what progress you made at different times

Unfortunately, I don't have a camera to use, and my webcam is broken :/ sorry.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MURPH_M4N » July 13th, 2015, 4:59 pm

Hmm very interested I might try it myself if you have good results please keep us updated :D
MURPH_M4N

Postby Marchasfun » July 14th, 2015, 9:09 pm

Thanks downloading now
Marchasfun
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum