so fed u that I am making my own file

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

so fed u that I am making my own file

Postby kunoichi » August 21st, 2015, 5:34 pm

that's it I am making my own file within next month. it will make you turn into one of three Japanese girls according to the principles of yin and yang.... tuff girly bi tomoy.... and girly girl Japanese straight girl... and one more..... the idea is that you will have three modes...... and one of them will be in the middle.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » August 21st, 2015, 5:44 pm

wait I may have a better idea.......
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

good idea

Postby Plaat » August 22nd, 2015, 12:24 am

Sounds great either way: maybe have a intro file where it quizes you and based on answers, direct them to files 1-3 (don't say which is which) and each one is one of the types.
I just recorded a script I found; Hello Dolly: find all kinds of unrecorded, but great ideas. let me know if you want a male voice to help.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » August 22nd, 2015, 1:12 am

sounds good.. will be writing script sometime in future...
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » August 22nd, 2015, 1:56 am

first draft tell me what you think.... evil gigles.... sorry needs som editing... will repost with edits.

Now that we have you here. You notice a power. It's a strong force of a goddess. You feel it's feminine strength and the ability to draw from it is being offered to you. With it you can use it to become a blasianain Alpha female. This will temporarily change your personality to that of a confident and strong bisexual female but be warned. There are two sides to every coin. You see because you are just a mortal and no mortal is capable of withstanding the full force of this goddess's power more than 24 hours you will not be able to use it any longer than and for every hour you use it.... There will be a penalty hour in a weakened state of being a sissified Japanese fan who is attracted very strongly to the same sex. In this state you will be submissive shy and your confidence will be gone. Your personality will be that of a girly girl and you will find it hard to resist the same sex charm....
But if you find this trade off worth it.... You will be rewarded with a powerful alpha female body blazing side with lots of drive... the last thing you should know is you can speed up the penalty time a little by watching shows like hello kitty and my little pony...
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » August 22nd, 2015, 2:44 am

here it fully edited.... ty.... it really needs trigger words.

Now that we have you here. You notice a power. It's a strong force of a goddess. You feel it's feminine strength and the ability to draw from it is being offered to you. With it you can use it to become a blasian Alpha female. This will temporarily change your personality to that of a confident and strong bisexual female but be warned. There are two sides to every coin. You see because you are just a mortal and no mortal is capable of withstanding the full force of this goddess's power more than 24 hours you will not be able to use it any longer than that and for every hour you use it.... There will be a penalty hour in a weakened state of being a sissified Japanese person who is attracted very strongly to the same sex. In this state you will be submissive shy and your confidence will be gone. Your personality will be that of a girly girl and you will find it hard to resist same sex charm....
But if you find this trade off worth it.... You will be rewarded with a powerful alpha female mind blasian side with lots of drive... the last thing you should know is you can speed up the penalty time a little by watching shows like hello kitty and my little pony...
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

hummm

Postby Plaat » August 22nd, 2015, 11:24 pm

This is the concept yes? not bad; but how is watching My little pony a punishment (as you can see I partake) and I'm not a girly girl (not for lack of trying). haha but the time thing is strange, so if I listen at say 10pm, sleep and stay the woman all day, at 10pm of that day I'm a sissy sub for the next 24? But if I say a trigger at 10 am of that day i'm a sissy sub for the rest of that day until 10pm...
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » August 23rd, 2015, 12:00 pm

it should have a measurable consequence.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » September 8th, 2015, 7:53 am

yep only needs one change... the fact that sleep cancels the cool down timer for the sissiness and the fem badass... but how to implement it... what do you think....
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » September 8th, 2015, 7:55 am

btw.. do you think a male sissy can be a tomboy.. lol was just curious.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » September 8th, 2015, 8:37 am

final draft... it should have a basic intro and exit... the modifications and all are posted below.... tell me what you think is it ready/can you record it....

Now that we have you here. You notice a power. It's a strong force of a goddess. You feel it's feminine strength and the ability to draw from it is being offered to you. With it you can use it to become a blasian Alpha female tomboy. yes even if you are male you willl becoome a tomboy.... This will temporarily change your personality to that of a confident and strong bisexual female but be warned. There are two sides to every coin. You see because you are just a mortal and no mortal is capable of withstanding the full force of this goddess's power more than 24 hours you will not be able to use it any longer than that and for every hour you use it.... There will be a penalty hour in a weakened state of being a sissified Japanese person who is attracted very strongly to the same sex. In this state you will be submissive shy and your confidence will be gone. you will be as week as a little girl and Your personality will be that of a girly girl and you will find it hard to resist same sex charm.... the only time the time will not pass in this form will be when you are sleeping.... this counts for the Alpha tomboy badass personality as wel.
But if you find this trade off worth it.... You will be rewarded with a powerful alpha female mind blasian side with lots of drive... You should know is you can speed up the penalty time a little by watching little girls shows like hello kitty and my little pony... these will be your favorite types of shows in the girly girl mode... now it's time to wake up....
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » September 8th, 2015, 9:34 am

male tomboys are= girly/ sporty/boyish/tough.... with a tomboy style... justt add geeky, pan, and blasian and you'd have my first fantasy... the other is japanese straight girly girl.... lol.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

longer?

Postby Plaat » September 8th, 2015, 11:11 pm

Its a good outline: are you going to fill it in with more detail? Do files without details work well for others? Is it better for ones mind to fill in what is meant by what is described? If not I'd suggest making it longer, I feel like a teacher saying it needs to be more than 500 words but take it as you will; its a good effort, great that your going for it.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » September 9th, 2015, 10:40 pm

what do you think it needs... I don't want to impose my beliefes of what feminen onto others,,,, any suggestions would be nice.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » September 24th, 2015, 6:49 pm

still thinking.. ty for your patience....
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum