I'm not sure if I want to take the plunge

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

I'm not sure if I want to take the plunge

Postby Dalmar » September 7th, 2015, 3:27 pm

That is to say, become a sissy. It's pretty much the hottest fantasy I have, being hypnotised into becoming a slutty bimbo sissy slave full time. Nearly every time I jerk off, I come to the thought. But, when I'm not horny as all hell, I'm happy the way I am. And then I get horny and start thinking about how much fun it would be to just listen to a ton of files back to back, maybe find a Master to train me further, and so on. It's getting more and more appealing every time, harder and harder to resist. So the question is to whether or not I should just listen to all the sissy hypno I can and, if not, how to resist this.
Dalmar

Postby Leeiah » September 9th, 2015, 12:16 pm

You only have 2 real answers to this hun, keep wondering or do it and find out. :? The longer you wait, I am assuming the harder one would fall.. like for instance on wondering out of curiousity to listen to 1 file. Compared to one waiting and waiting and waiting and finally listens to a bunch of file back to back to back.
Leeiah
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum