is my best friend becoming my boyfriend

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

is my best friend becoming my boyfriend

Postby kunoichi » October 25th, 2015, 9:24 am

my best friend came over for a visit while no one was around. we were just going to hang out till I jokingly mentioned that "he can put anything he wants into my mouth." while if you couldn't have guessed I got a mouthful. he basically let me blow him. and next day I did it again... was more than eager to..... we made a deal. anytime he wants{within reason} he can put whatever he wants in my mouth..... anytime when appropriate... I think I may just keep this promos as well.... he already wants to buy me sexy girl clothes.... the only problem is he been known to change his mind. what do you gals think.... evil giggles..... is my best friend becoming my boyfriend.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Re: is my best friend becoming my boyfriend

Postby Tangy » October 25th, 2015, 10:14 am

kunoichi wrote:my best friend came over for a visit while no one was around. we were just going to hang out till I jokingly mentioned that "he can put anything he wants into my mouth." while if you couldn't have guessed I got a mouthful. he basically let me blow him. and next day I did it again... was more than eager to..... we made a deal. anytime he wants{within reason} he can put whatever he wants in my mouth..... anytime when appropriate... I think I may just keep this promos as well.... he already wants to buy me sexy girl clothes.... the only problem is he been known to change his mind. what do you gals think.... evil giggles..... is my best friend becoming my boyfriend.

I haTe giving out advice on this form because of my Honesty HE IS ALREADY YOUR BOYFRIEND HE SCREWED YOU. so I hope you really like him. YOU GOING SEE HIM A LOT AND DO YOU BLAME HIM? :wink:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

happened to me too

Postby jessbabyxoxo31 » October 25th, 2015, 4:42 pm

Well something similar happened to me. I am out as trans and go out in femme all the time. Everyone knows. One day we were hanging out and drinking, just the 2 of us. Well he made the comment that hanging out with me was like hanging out with a girl, then he started rubbing my thigh n stuff. One thing led to another and i blew him, and he fucked me briefly. But since then we haven't hung out and we don't really talk:( So i wish the best of luck to you girl! I really wish me and my best friend could've become my fuck buddy or more.
jessbabyxoxo31
Regular
Regular

Postby kunoichi » October 25th, 2015, 7:39 pm

WE ARE TALKING NOW.... he just chating with me.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

re

Postby jessbabyxoxo31 » October 25th, 2015, 7:44 pm

i think in my case what we did made him uncomfortable with his sexuality. i hope he comes back around, god he is hott. ive always had a crush on him. Good luck girly!
jessbabyxoxo31
Regular
Regular

Postby kunoichi » October 25th, 2015, 7:53 pm

ty
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

re

Postby jessbabyxoxo31 » October 25th, 2015, 8:03 pm

when you took his mouthful were you dressed femme and sexy for him?
jessbabyxoxo31
Regular
Regular

Postby blanketcross » October 25th, 2015, 8:42 pm

sounds hot! i hope all goes well for you
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby iamli3 » November 23rd, 2015, 12:12 am

kinda odd that the last thing op would post is that he was talking to the other person in his story atm and not continue with what they were talking about.....

i for one could do with more sexy detail stories from this situation heh.....
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum