Bimbo Blessing

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Bimbo Blessing

Postby blanketcross » November 14th, 2015, 1:27 am

I am so confused with myself. A part of me wants to listen to BB, but another part doesn't. I think I screwed myself over from listening to the induction, because it led me to listen to the file, and now I know I will listen to it again. It is as if there are different parts of me. Right after I masturbate, the feelings disappear and slowly come back. I DONT, I repeat DONT want to become a Bimbo, but at the same time a part of me does. I am Transgender MTF, and if I become a sissy/bimbo, the chances of me becoming a real woman are ruined. I want to delete the files and block the page from the router, but I also want to listen at the same time.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby fearghus » November 14th, 2015, 4:27 am

Try Vive's 'bimbo for one hour' followed by his 'bimbo loop'

Good way to test your desires with a temporary non curse file ... OR to use it to get a temporary 'bimbo' fix when you feel the urge
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » November 14th, 2015, 10:45 am

If you haven't done too many other files you could use one of the Deprogrammers to erase that desire from your mind before going on to whatever other files you want to use. You should also go "cold turkey" on that file; this is best if you do not want its promised effects. The effects should wear off shortly. Above all, don't do it again; you're just reinforcing your addiction to that file.

You could also check to see if there is a specific File Removal for that file.

Peace.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

re

Postby jessbabyxoxo31 » November 15th, 2015, 10:08 pm

hun i am also trans mtf and i have been listening to bb for a long time now, if anything it has strengthened my dedication to my transition hun. yes i am addicted to the sissy lifestyle, but i also look at it you can still be a bimbo sissy slut even if you do fully transition. its all in your head. pretty much what i am trying to say is this file shouldnt hurt your transition at all. and to be honest i havent noticed too many effects from bb anyways, besides maybe being hornier and sluttier for men.
jessbabyxoxo31
Regular
Regular

Postby blanketcross » November 15th, 2015, 11:04 pm

Today I found myself shaving my crotch area. Not sure if it has any correlation to the file. :oops:
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Bimbo

Postby suzybimbo » November 27th, 2015, 5:39 am

Like..totaly Bimbo..comes a piont when you just let go and ..just like ..do it ?
suzybimbo
Regular
Regular

Postby kslava » January 20th, 2016, 8:05 pm

I'm an "MTF" transsexual woman (amab) as well, having known since I was very little. I started hypnosis a couple years after I came out and right around when I went full time. I would agree with others that the files can actually help transition.

And most importantly, I would like to emphasize that hypnosis cannot make you do anything you truly do not want to do. I have been listening to Bimbo Blessing and some other Goddess Gracie files (like Acceptance) for some time now, here and there (not regularly, but when I feel like it), and haven't really "fallen" into it like one might expect. If anything I find the airheaded bimbo idea is actually comforting in that it prevents depression. But I don't do that in my regular life. It's just an escape. It's a morning thing I sometimes do when I've still got too much testosterone in me (I take my pills in the mornings, so that's when I wake up horniest). Erotic hypnosis is an escape. For me, bimbo files are like mental bondage that make me feel feminine. Feeling feminine turns me on, much as it turns on many women (cis, trans, or otherwise).

If you feel attracted to the file, I say try it out. If you are worried about falling into it too hard, listen while sitting up and not being too tired. I think you'll be fine. Hang in there. <3
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » January 20th, 2016, 9:04 pm

blanketcross wrote:
I am so confused with myself. A part of me wants to listen to BB, but another part doesn't. I think I screwed myself over from listening to the induction, because it led me to listen to the file, and now I know I will listen to it again. It is as if there are different parts of me. Right after I masturbate, the feelings disappear and slowly come back. I DONT, I repeat DONT want to become a Bimbo, but at the same time a part of me does. I am Transgender MTF, and if I become a sissy/bimbo, the chances of me becoming a real woman are ruined. I want to delete the files and block the page from the router, but I also want to listen at the same time.

You should listen to Vive's Deep Clean -- http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=1980 -- which is designed to erase all triggers and suggestions that you don’t want anymore. You can either focus on a specific suggestion/trigger, or let your subconscious mind decide which ones are deeply positive and enjoyable for you, and then delete all other triggers and suggestions.

Let your subconscious decide which triggers and suggestions are positive and enjoyable and delete all others. This way, you will find out if your subconscious considers the BB file deeply positive and enjoyable for you or whether it gets dumped with the rest of the negative and/or unuseful files.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Re: Bimbo Blessing

Postby tankthefrank » October 22nd, 2017, 9:30 pm

I just recently found this board and have played with a few files such as `Good girl feminzation`, `bimbo blessing`, `bambi bimbo doll` and a few others and they are definitely having an effect (which I like) but I was looking for something that goes a litter further.
Kind of like the warning from bimbo curse but is immensely more intense and near non-escapable to the results from listening to it for a number of times.
I feel like there`s not enough times that re-enforcement and the triggers are repeated in some of the files I have.
I would love it if it was a constant barrage to the point where it had me saying re-affirmations of being a `good girl` (for example) out loud.
I`ve been using `moldable mind` and `helpless to hypnosis` (non curse) and I`ve felt a little bit from `moldable mind`.
I guess the addiction part is kicking in a little bit since I want to try more things and more intense hypno but I really want to find a file that will get me to the point of no return and actually will.
Like there was a number of times that I could listen and you wouldn`t know that the very next listen would be it and there would be no turning back, even making my body get immensely aroused and shake like an uncontrollable orgasm letting me know that this is it, even tricking me into thinking I have 30 seconds or so to stop the track but it was already too late when I started shaking.
Edited to say that I would be able to choose which effects would be included in the point of no return this way I can function as myself still in regards to my friends, family and job but totally (and excuse the term) slut out totally on the others.
tankthefrank
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum