NinaTemptress

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

NinaTemptress

Postby Ispy » November 18th, 2015, 1:26 pm

Ok I recently tried purchasing a few of NinaTemptresses files and they are both really strong and really erotic. I felt pretty much every suggestion and have noticed I've been thinking more and more about men and drinking cum It's so erotic. You should definitely check it out.
Ispy

Re: NinaTemptress

Postby NinaTemptress » May 17th, 2016, 4:27 pm

Thank you Ispy for starting this thread and saying such kind words for my files. And I would like everyone that is interested, to post here ideas for files that he would like to see, made by me. If I think that your ideas fit my work, I will use some of them in my future files.

Love,
NinaTemptress
NinaTemptress

Postby Jackstock » May 18th, 2016, 9:31 am

The effects are working! that's awesome. Keep it up :D

Thanks for making files that work so amazing NinaTemptress! :twisted:
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby caravaggio » June 5th, 2016, 2:04 pm

Thank you Nina for your effective files. - I like to see a file where i’m learning to bring my impotent limp dick and my useless balls to spurt a tiny amount of sissy juice in just seconds. I like you to tell me to think of nothing else than to rub my clit on every occasion and to drink the watery fluid afterwards.
I like you to make me show that i am lucky to become a sissy by getting a tattoo and a navel piercing.
caravaggio

Postby diggermaloo » December 12th, 2018, 4:32 pm

I wonder if there are any others out there who have experience of Nina's files. I have just acquired Sissy Addict Curse and Gay Cock Addict Curse. Haven't tried them yet. Not sure which to go for.
diggermaloo
Regular
Regular

Postby diggermaloo » December 21st, 2018, 12:41 pm

Has no-one experience with Nina's file. I'd like to know how effective they may be and which to try first of the two I've purchased.
diggermaloo
Regular
Regular

Postby d-cell-x » December 22nd, 2018, 7:49 am

I tried her Sissy addict curse for few times only. Then one time at work I was alone with a manager for discussion. I started to feel my nipples and my ass becoming very arousing because of him. Got scared and had to go to toilet to calm down. I hardly managed to remove the suggestions from my mind. Even though I still feel I want to listen. Stopped for long time but...
By the way, did anyone experienced her new sissy self file?
Listened to it only once and now I feel I want cock.
d-cell-x

Postby d-cell-x » March 24th, 2020, 1:29 pm

I wounder if anyone has experienced her files, as no posts about them at all.
d-cell-x

Return to Feminizations Forum