what results did u get with otc hormones?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

what results did u get with otc hormones?

Postby pisces69 » March 4th, 2006, 1:15 am

:D Hi. i've just recently bought the otc hormones Estroven. only been taking it for a couple days now. but i just wanted to know what results anyone out there has gotten for taking over the counter hormones like Estroven. what where your results?the name of the otc hormones your taking? how long you've been taking the otc hormones? what was your goal in taking these otc hormones? i wish i could get the prescription strength hormones. well thank you in advance for your answers and knowledge you can give me. til next time.

Grrl Power! :P
pisces69

Postby Sandimari » May 22nd, 2006, 10:17 pm

Hi
Been on hormones for two years now...
Have a site with my history and before and after pics
http://www.sandimari.com/Trasition.html
Take a look and let me know what you think.
Sandimari

Postby Catherine » May 30th, 2006, 9:00 am

Hiya Pisces,

OTC hormones are VERY weak compared to prescription ones, I think I saw the figure somewhere comparing them that soy products are about 1/1000th of what the strength of the estrogens are in a prescription drug, so there probably isn't much change with them. I took Estroven for a while and didn't notice any differences, I also had to start taking Propecia and when I did that (which blocks the dihydrotestosterone which is much stronger than regular testo) I did notice sensitive nipples to cold and touch, softer hair on my legs, but no real noticeable changes beyond that before I started taking the prescription medications which I've been on for two years now....in that time I've added hips, a slight smaller waist (that I don't know really how....but I have), much softer skin, less muscle definition, my neck has gotten smaller, and of course breast growth and much larger nipples which are much more sensitive. I now have many of the same areas on my body that a genetic woman does that are arousing to the touch and massage of as well. If you get the prescription drugs, since the soy and other natural products are so weak it's actually recommended to not take them lest they get into the receptors and the stronger estrogens do not. Estroven can help women who just don't have enough estrogen for the receptors, so even though it's weak, it fills those receptors for them and helps out (that's how I understand what I've read anyway).

Best of luck!
Catherine
Catherine
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum