free hypnosis mp3

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

free hypnosis mp3

Postby mistresssurrender » January 23rd, 2016, 1:48 am

I have released a free hypnosis file, "Surrender- Loop recording" which will be used as a foundation file for "add-on" recordings.

The Siren... the Temptress.... your mysterious Goddess calls you to come to her ... and Surrender.

Surrender , kneel and obey your Goddess as She Entices your mind & body with Her silken, seductive whispers...

Surender and float free.... into Her exquisite control that leaves you helpless, that leaves you craving more... of your Goddess's Entrancement.... craving Enslavement to your Goddess.

"Surrender" is a free hypnotic foundation file that I have created to have you Surrender and be erotically hypnotised & mindless before Me... ready to accept all My programming, with a simple hypnotic trigger. When your mind is hypnotised in this way, it becomes "primed" to receive My exquisite hypnosis. As you Surrender and fall deep into My voice... into My Entrancement... you feel that delicious feeling of mindlessness....

This hypnosis recording programmes that blissful trigger word into your submissive Surrendered mind. I will be recording a number of hypnosis programming files using this same hypnotic trigger word. Once you are trained by this Entrancing foundation file, the next step will be to choose from the additional hypnosis programming files that use the foundation trigger.

The trigger word hypnosis programming is a pre-cursor to future files that will include a variety of hypnotic fetishes and attachments. This foundation file is free, and you will have a choice of future "Surrender" files that you may lose yourself in.

Features: Blissful, long induction that seduces your mind as I weave silken, seductive whispers through your mind, Erotic Whispers ASMR, 10 - 1 countdown, SURRENDER trigger, L & R tracks, layered tracks.

28 mins.

File may be downloaded here :

http://www.sensualmistress.com/Surrender-Loop-recording.html

My home web site :

www.hypnosurrender.com

has journals written by subjects who have experienced My seductive hypnosis....

Surrender is inevitable.
mistresssurrender
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum