Want to see if its just me lol.? Curse movement challenge.

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Want to see if its just me lol.? Curse movement challenge.

Postby Leeiah » February 1st, 2016, 2:34 pm

Feminine curse movement.had to stop at the 5th or 8th loop becuase it scared me lolol but the rest of the night I felt something my waist legs and arms and my shoulders to my neck somewhat.. I will keep listening to 30 loops or maybe 50 loops..kinda wanna keep doing it for some reason.. This is a challenge..download listen and loop it and really concentrate and relax to the words loop it to 30 or pass that if you can, listen while laying down in a dark room if possible in your bed, exact way I did it at night to see.. And do not scan the file to listen ahead of time on your first listen..be on your bed at night or in a dark room and close your eyes and try to fall deep as you can or you are waisting time and might aswell not even do it.. Just wondering Am I just tripping?!? I never create a post lol I reply in them but never creates one. I want to know other peoples experience. To see if it is just me and im just psyching mself out. http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=5603. Feminine Movement Curse. Hmmm maybe I'm just easy perhaps and susceptible
Leeiah
Regular
Regular

Postby cbarber92 » February 3rd, 2016, 10:02 am

sad thing is, it isn't even the whole file, it cuts off about 3 minutes in. If i remember right, the actual file length as listed is like atleast 17 min
cbarber92
Regular
Regular

Re: Want to see if its just me lol.? Curse movement challeng

Postby Leeiah » February 4th, 2016, 12:30 pm

It's suppose to be that way you loop it.
Leeiah
Regular
Regular

Postby jtslave » February 4th, 2016, 10:46 pm

Yes, looping the file is good. I really love it. Thanks for recommending Curse Feminine Movement, Leeiah!
jtslave
Regular
Regular

Postby kslava » February 7th, 2016, 8:57 am

Yeah... summoning spirits is not for me. I generally stick with the axiom "children should not play with dead things" (where everyone living is a "child").
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum