interrogating the subconscious mind

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

interrogating the subconscious mind

Postby mistresssurrender » February 11th, 2016, 6:22 pm

What if… I had the means of interrogating your subconscious mind while you are deep in trance?
What if... your subconscious mind confided your deepest darkest fantasies … your deepest darkest thoughts…?
What if … you had no memory of My interrogation of your subconscious mind… and I simply brought you back up from trance… and set about enacting your deepest, darkest secrets?

mmm… such deliciousness! I love toying with a subject’s subconscious mind and interrogating the mind while the subjects is deep in trance….. It’s especially delicious when a subjects says ” oh no, Lady Surrender… I don’t really have any secrets….. I don’t really have fantasies about you, Lady Surrender.”

Ahh… the many and varied ways for your Goddess to exercise power and control….so amusing to think that you think your sexual fantasies and thoughts may be hidden from My knowledge…
Read dolly’s account of …. a Live One-on=One Hypnosis session :

http://www.hypnosurrender.com/erotic-hy ... ious-mind/

I recorded part of the session- from the time I brought dolly doll back up from trance. I wonder if you- yes you- would like to hear that recording…?
Craving to be toyed with and controlled the way dolly doll is?
Email Me at :
mistress.commands@yahoo.com
mistresssurrender
Mentor
Mentor

Re: interrogating the subconscious mind

Postby mistresssurrender » February 18th, 2016, 5:47 pm

The many and varied ways in which your Goddess exerts Her control....

What if... I could interrogate your subconscious mind while you were in trance....?

What if... your subconscious mind was complicit in divulging information that I then used to enslave you...?

mmm.... I love toying with a subject's mind....

http://www.hypnosurrender.com/erotic-hy ... journal-3/

Enticement...
Entrancement...
Entrapment....
Enslavement....
more than just a great marketing strategy.
mistresssurrender
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum