Been feeling pretty awesome

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Been feeling pretty awesome

Postby parsa » March 7th, 2016, 9:28 am

I'm still excited at the thought of wearing panties but I haven't done it...yet.

I've also been feeling the urge to listen to some file that makes me feel confident and feminine. Like the description in the panty file I linked previously https://hypno-erotic.com/panty-boy/. But I also came across Pretty Awesome by Ember and really enjoyed it. Her line, "you are the femininity in your life" has really resounded with me. At the end of it when she wakes you from trance she says, "Good girl!" and that made me feel proud. So I then listened to Charlotte's Good Girl then listened to Pretty Awesome again and it was such an amazing experience.

After the second listen I started shopping for some panties and the feeling looking through the selection was exhilarating. I found some I'm going to buy but didn't want to order them because I didn't want my roommate to open my box (always a possibility). So I'm working from home today and was going to buy them at lunch but he's home sick with a fever. So that's out also.

I'm not interested in being a woman, nor a sissy. Not interested in dressing up in women's clothes, other than panties. When a file tells me I'm going to be a panty boy it makes me feel good.

The only kind of change I've really noticed (other than feeling confident and like I have a female light inside me) is one interest has shifted so far. I'm not a huge comic book geek but I enjoy Superman, Batman, and Spiderman. But this morning a Facebook friend linked an article about Wonder Woman and it was amazing. I felt like she should be my favorite character and role model. She is such a strong female presence that I really admire her now.

This is such an amazing feeling.

Are there any other files that make you confident and feminine? Not to change you physically or want to cross dress further or anything. I'd especially like it if it was from a female hypnotist.
parsa

Re: Been feeling pretty awesome

Postby OxyFemboi » March 8th, 2016, 12:10 am

You may be interested in this file.

Go Female
This file makes you feel and be the most feminine you can be . Makes you really confident in yourself. Makes you a super horny girly girl. Makes you horny! Makes you think and act like more like a women.
Link: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=4738
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Re: Been feeling pretty awesome

Postby parsa » April 8th, 2016, 8:43 pm

I tailored off on listening to files recently but even so there's been a few things I noticed.

I had been listening to Pretty in Panties, Good Girl and Pretty Awesome. Now when I see a half naked woman in panties my first thought is about how cute the panties are. I still get turned on by women, no issue there. It's just my first thought is how I like the panties, not how sexy the woman is.

The other thing is I find myself shopping for panties (online). I still haven't bought any yet but it's such a rush to check out the patterns and fit and to see how they sit on the hips and butt.

When I work up the nerve I think this pair in antique white/sugar will be my first pair. http://www.herroom.com/Wacoal-64391-Emb ... ties.shtml
parsa

Return to Feminizations Forum