Bye bye brain

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Bye bye brain

Postby Lhatis » March 28th, 2016, 1:07 am

i decided to experiment with this file i will listen at least for a month so far i have been using it for like a week nothing much has change sooo lets see what happens ill update every week.
Lhatis

Re: Bye bye brain

Postby leudast1215 » March 28th, 2016, 4:49 pm

very cool keep us posted
leudast1215

Postby blanketcross » March 28th, 2016, 9:57 pm

when the file starts playing for the first few loops, do you feel your brain like slipping? Just wondering and if it doesnplease tell me!
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Lhatis » March 29th, 2016, 9:21 am

small update: last night was a bit weird i notice that i felt my mind was like off i don't how to put it to words but it felt nice and also i feel like emptiness in my head so far that's about all that change near to the 2 weeks mark tomorrow will be 2 weeks of listening i will post another update sooo yeah.. i almost forgot hehehe my mind does slip at times after listening for a while.
Lhatis

Postby blanketcross » March 29th, 2016, 10:01 pm

Hehehehe. I love seeing a mind change.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Lhatis » March 30th, 2016, 1:19 am

;small update 2 : i really don't know how relevant this is but i have been noticing this feeling as if my chest is expanding , also i have been feeling very horny.
Lhatis

Postby Lhatis » March 31st, 2016, 4:59 am

i decided to start a journal with a bit more detail of how i have feel will be there as i can best describe so if is not understood feel free to ask *giggles*
Lhatis

Postby blanketcross » March 31st, 2016, 6:28 pm

Where can we find this journal? I would like to see...it looks as if you have changed quite a bit already. Actually a lot!
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Lhatis » April 1st, 2016, 12:06 am

uum i forgot to post the journal entry lol here is the link https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... al&id=5522 *giggles*
Lhatis

Postby Lhatis » April 2nd, 2016, 6:25 am

so like i am starting to have trouble with simple math *giggles* well its no biggie there are calculators for that lol so yeah now i am like wet most of the time and the more i giggle the hornier i get *giggles.
Lhatis

Postby blanketcross » April 3rd, 2016, 7:25 pm

Good job so far! Can you go into details about the effects? This is a fairly new file, and it isn't very often someone records their results. This is a special treat for us people that like to see others change. :) Keep listening, and slip away into eternal bliss!!!
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Lhatis » April 4th, 2016, 12:20 am

oooohkay i am starting to get scared is kinda creepy i am forgetting stuff of my life like dates and stuff i am still kinda me i guess but i cant stop listening to this file yeah i feel my mind almost completely empty i wont lie its pretty enjoyable i just need pleasure yeah i think that orgasm kinda makes me want to listen more altough im not sure altough i never wanted to suck a cock now im craving it i still can fight it but thinking about it makes me drool *giggles*.
Lhatis

Postby blanketcross » April 4th, 2016, 4:36 pm

Well those aren't too bad if side effects!!! To remember dates simply put a reminder on your phone, silly! Everyone does it! Maybe buying a dildo or something like that could quench your cravings until you have to have real cock. You can find cheap ones online so it shouldn't be too hard!

Now tell me. What is better? The pleasure of this file? Not only does it feel good sexually, but now you won't have the stresses of a smart person! I think having no stress is definitely something to stride for, even if you have small side effects like forgetting an unimportant date, or having cravings.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Lhatis » April 6th, 2016, 12:35 am

sooo true *giggles* uuum i am still listening to it its to addikinting =3.
Lhatis

Postby Plaat » April 7th, 2016, 12:09 am

seems like mentors like me and blanket are affected the least by files while newbies the most; this is just after 1 week; are you listening while you sleep, or just a few times a day? Are there any files that have changed you blanketcross, or are you like those here that only do the changing?
Do what makes you happy and ask for help when you're not.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Lhatis » April 7th, 2016, 12:27 am

yesh i listen to it while sleeping and during the day soo like 18 hours a day *giggles* i am about to reach the one month mark like in 2 days i think..
Lhatis

Postby blanketcross » April 7th, 2016, 9:43 pm

It isn't that I am not affected by this file, it is that I can't listen to it. I am fairly young and before I risk anything with a file like this I need to make sure to get money from a job, or at least be with someone who has a job and then I can listen to this. I am not interested in becoming a lady of the night, but maybe "entertainment" would be cool to go into as a last resort. I would much rather get my degree, a good job, etc than waste my smarts away. I have not listened to any file consistantly enough to get results EXCEPT FOR ONE. I listened to it for five days then stop for no reason. That file was curse teeny weenie. Great file. I lost maybe 3/8 - 1/2 of an inch (not sure) of length, erections didn't happen outside of masturbation, and my erections weren't as strong. I want to listen again, and probably will but not now. I am rather tired now.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » April 7th, 2016, 9:46 pm

Also, congrats Lhatis! We are proud of you!
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

gRe: Bye bye brain

Postby Lhatis » April 14th, 2016, 1:04 am

sooo yeah havent been getting more results hehe i might start using another file soo yeah x3 anyway any advice on what file should i use hehehe =3
Lhatis

Postby blanketcross » April 14th, 2016, 5:45 pm

Well I would try some of Iked's loops for breast growth! Of course, keep listening to this file, but if you start listening to anything else, listen less often of Bye Bye Brain and more of the new file.
There is an amazing file called Curse Teeny Weenie that you might enjoy to be more feminine!
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Lhatis » April 15th, 2016, 12:06 am

i am actually experimenting with binaural beats its working so far hehe i have considered buying premium to try female takeover im so curious about that file and i might do it to give it a go x3
Lhatis

Postby blanketcross » April 15th, 2016, 9:27 pm

Female takeover is a pay file, not premium. And unless you want your body to be taken over by another personality, and be a prisoner forever, don't listen.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Plaat » April 15th, 2016, 11:03 pm

I downloaded the script for "Your Other Half", a more equal version of that, and recorded my own voice for myself (plus raise the pitch); I think its all me; whatever the file, I never stick with it long enough for noticeable effects; always about the entertainment more than changing me; would you watch a movie 30 times in 30 days? but 18 hours a day would do it...
Do what makes you happy and ask for help when you're not.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Lhatis » April 21st, 2016, 1:53 am

soo there goes my streak xD started listening it again
Lhatis

Postby Blackjaz » June 8th, 2020, 12:28 am

I will try this file while doing bambi as well
Blackjaz
Mentor