Made a thing you folks might like.

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Made a thing you folks might like.

Postby iked » April 4th, 2016, 12:00 am

'Ello folks.

Just uploaded a file I've been testing and modifying for the past month and a half-ish.

It's a file that works twofold - primarily speaking, it works to try to transfer the sensitivity and the sexual response from your penis to your nipples. Secondary results could be a desire for larger breasts/nipples (which minor results can come by from just listening to the file - went from flat to almost B's after almost six months of listening to files like these without any external influence) and loss of your penis as the central point of your arousal.

Basically reduces sensitivity in your penis while establishing behavior that will make your nipples more sensitive - i.e. constantly playing, massaging, etc with your nipples, while the trigger reminds you to keep your hands on your nips any time you try to masturbate.

It's late, I can't explain things very well right now. If you're interested, give it a listen - I'd appreciate any feedback! It's about sixteen and a half minutes long. Five TTS voices, binaurals and raintrack.

Cheers!

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=HFiles&action=GetFile&file_id=9515
iked

Re: Made a thing you folks might like.

Postby giygas » August 8th, 2018, 6:37 pm

is it still available? the link doesn't go anywhere anymore.
giygas

Postby little-bri » August 8th, 2018, 7:59 pm

If you go to "Files" and click on "More options" and select "iked" under "Author".

i can't tell which one iked is referring to specifically with this post, but there are two penis shrinking files listed. Both are free, so you won't need to get a premium membership to download either or both of them.

Shrinking Penis Training Loop V2
and
Penis Shrink - Training Loop

Hope this helps!
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby giygas » August 9th, 2018, 7:20 pm

i can't tell which one iked is referring to specifically with this post, but there are two penis shrinking files listed. Both are free, so you won't need to get a premium membership to download either or both of them.

Shrinking Penis Training Loop V2
and
Penis Shrink - Training Loop

Hope this helps!
See, I might be wrong, but I don't think he was referring to a penis shrinking file. He describes moving sensitivity away from the penis to the nipples. And, come to think of it, I might just be listening to it as I type this lol. It's Nipple Orgasm v1 by iked. it does kind of say that its moving sensitivity to the nipples. Still, I'd like to know for sure which one he's referring to, or what it's name was if he took it down.
giygas

Return to Feminizations Forum