Sources for panties

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Sources for panties

Postby Plaat » April 9th, 2016, 11:33 pm

So we all listen to files that talk about wearing panties; the last post talks about it, and says not yet; so do I for the most part, but that's because its low on my stuff to buy list; I'm rather poor you see as any working class guy is. Aside from that; an open question: where do you get your panties, do you buy generic ones that are like mens underwear but cut different? (doesn't sound exciting to me) Only buy 20 each fancy ones? do you buy only online only, from retail shops in person? a little from everything? Wheres your place to go?
Do what makes you happy and ask for help when you're not.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Sources for panties

Postby MayTong » April 16th, 2016, 7:31 pm

Most of the time I go to Khols and browse the clearance sections. You have to know your size though so others don't get suspicious. If anyone asks you can say your girlfriend had her period and needed you to go buy some underwear while she is at school or other event.

Of course you can change what you want to say. Sister, mother, friend are all good covers.
MayTong
Regular
Regular

Postby RBlackpaws » April 19th, 2016, 5:33 am

If there's a "big box" retailer near you that has self-checkout lanes, that does remove a bit of the stress from purchasing panties in-store.

Also, if you're looking to get a few pairs to simply try out, I'd recommend the multi-pair packs that are sold in-stores. Not only can you get 5-10 pairs for a decent price, but most brands (Hanes, Fruit of the Loom, etc) have sizing information right on the back of the packaging. So it's easier to get your size as well.
RBlackpaws

Postby slanador » April 19th, 2016, 6:14 am

Come on, don't worry about it.

Maybe you need a hypnosis track that removes the fear of buying things. I've bought plenty of stuff, nail polish, panties, pantyhose, and so forth. Goes fine, and if they would ask, you can say 1) that is not your business 2) I like to experiment 3) it's for me, do you think the color matches my skin or 4) why do you ask, do you want to embarrass me?

Only the high heels I once bought I bought via internet.

:)
slanador

Postby Plaat » April 19th, 2016, 10:27 pm

you are of course right slanador; but for all my comfort around queer, trans and other gender outsiders myself with many friends made as I fight politically; I find it hard to join in or experiment personally; just have to start somewhere. This is what safe spaces are for; thanks for the input.
Do what makes you happy and ask for help when you're not.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby parsa » May 2nd, 2016, 8:48 am

slanador what hypnosis track removes your fear of buying?
parsa

Postby fuckingstrawberries » May 2nd, 2016, 11:31 am

for all my comfort around queer, trans and other gender outsiders myself with many friends made as I fight politically; I find it hard to join in or experiment personally; just have to start somewhere. This is what safe spaces are for; thanks for the input.

If you just joke around with the cashier, they'll drop the subject.
For example, slanador's point number 3 but sarcastically, or 'do you think it matches my nail polish'/something else you aren't wearing.

You could also load up on a whole bunch of suspicious looking items, like condoms, honey, rope, etc. and show up at the cashier and tell them it's really not what it looks like. Then they'll also have a story to tell.
fuckingstrawberries
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum