A joke

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

A joke

Postby charon2187 » March 14th, 2006, 1:45 pm

Here's an idea for every one here who want's to become female!

Three guys are having a relaxing day fishing. Out of the blue, they catch a mermaid who begs to be set free in return for granting each of them a wish.

One of the guys doesn't believe it, and says, "OK, if you can really grant wishes, then double my I.Q." The mermaid says: "Done." Suddenly, the guy starts reciting Shakespeare flawlessly and analyzing it insightfully.

The second guy is so amazed he says to the mermaid: "Triple my I.Q." The mermaid says: "Done." The guy starts to spout all the mathematical solutions to problems that have been stumping all the scientists of varying fields: physics, chemistry, etc.

The last guy is so enthralled with the changes in his friends, that he says to the mermaid: "Quintuple my I.Q." The mermaid looks at him and says: "You know, I normally don't try to change people's minds when they make a wish, but I really wish you'd reconsider." The guy says: "Nope, I want you to increase my I.Q. times five, and if you don't do it, I won't set you free." "Please," says the mermaid "You don't know what you're asking. It'll change your entire view on the universe. Won't you ask for something else, a million dollars, anything?" But no matter what the mermaid said, the guy insisted on having his I.Q. increased by five times its usual power. So the mermaid sighed and said: "Done."

And he became a woman.
Last edited by charon2187 on March 18th, 2006, 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stewie Griffin: Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!

I wanna be a mermaid!
charon2187
Mentor
Mentor

Postby pisces69 » March 14th, 2006, 5:12 pm

:D I like that. i would have to agree with that.

pisces69

Postby CuriousG » March 15th, 2006, 10:50 am

And yet, strangely, I've met women who hang out with guys because they feel women only talk about vapid things.

It really depends on who the people you're hanging out with are, you can't generalize on gender.
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby charon2187 » March 15th, 2006, 11:43 am

Mabye that's the reason the majority of the human race is attracted to the opposite sex, they spend too much time with their own. :wink:
Stewie Griffin: Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!

I wanna be a mermaid!
charon2187
Mentor
Mentor

Is a woman really 5X more intelligent/

Postby Dog » May 22nd, 2006, 10:12 pm

Not to rain on the parade of all, but there is little mathematical difference between the intelligence of the sexes. There are perceptual differences between male and female (have your female friend navigate using a map) and brain structure differences (females have a corpus calosum massively larger than males). If male chauvinism is wrong, female chauvinism is wrong. Humor is best if based in fact, not if based in fallacy.
Consider the dog, he toils not,... but Solomon, with all his wisdom, did not get to sleep on the sofa all day.
Dog
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum