Curse Female Takeover Log

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Curse Female Takeover Log

Postby blanketcross » May 15th, 2016, 6:37 pm

I am not going to say who let me use this file, because I don't want all of you to yell at them. If they want to come out as the person who let me listen then it is their choice. All I can say is thank you for letting me listen!

Now, this is my topic so I have a few rules if you would please follow them!
1) Follow all of EMG's forum rules.
2) No asking me if I really want to do this. (Yes I do)
3) Don't criticize me for using this file.
4) Don't warn me about listening to this file.

The next few posts are my logs from the past few days.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Curse Female Takeover Log

Postby blanketcross » May 15th, 2016, 6:37 pm

May 12, 2016
Well before listening, I told myself that I would only listen three times and then stop. Then I was like no I will wait until we have equal control and we would live in harmony. Now after listening I realize that this file is not as evil as it sounds. I have confidence and I know deep down that she will be nice, and I am sure she will let me come out every once in a while after she gains full control. If not then we will just split control half and half. I can't hear her yet, but I feel something in my head. I am pretty sure she is there but not strong enough to come out. After two more listens I know I won't be able to stop listening. Also, trance was not hard to achieve and keep! I am very excited to continue on with this file!
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » May 15th, 2016, 6:38 pm

May 13, 2016
So this is pre-listening (about 2-3 hours). So I am again worried about never being in control, and if it comes down to it I will force myself to convert to Your Other Half for safety. I am worried that I might not be able to though, but I still want to listen even though I know the danger. She hasn't showed herself yet but I feel as if she will soon. I might listen twice tonight if I listen early enough!
Now it is after listening. I started around 11:30 and it is now 12. I again really want her to appear and I can definitely feel her here but she isn't just strong enough to talk. She is on the verge of communicating with me. I might even listen again to see if she will talk but that is a maybe. I am pretty sure I am going into trance because I feel much more "awake" now than I had before. I realized something while listening though. It does not say that after she is your age that she will stop growing one year a week. That means if you are fifty years old and listen, after she takes full control, she will only have about 32 weeks to live until she disappears or becomes weaker and you take control back. I feel extremely anxious about this because I don't want to have her disappear. Of course this is a great safety line to have in mind in case I regret listening while she is in full control. I don't see that happening to me honestly, because I am really trust worthy in her that she will treat me fine. Maybe a while after she takes full control a new file will be made where we end up living equally so we both don't disappear
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » May 15th, 2016, 6:39 pm

May 14, 2016
(Mid-Day Pre Listen)
Well great. I remember waking up this morning, thinking "I am deleting this file, I will not listen, I am not playing with hypnosis any more, etc". Now time has passed and I want to listen more. I am about to listen and I think she will introduce herself before the weekend is over. I can't believe that I have actually been able to trance and keep with the file. It must be him saying "you will keep coming back and listening". I decided not to post to WMM until I hear her. A part of me is worried that in the future she will laugh and say "he actually thought I would be nice" and that she will turn out like Rebecca (if you remember Senna and Teddybearslayer). But I have faith that she will be nice!
(Mid-Day After Listen)
Well, I do believe her name is Alexis. She has not talked to me yet but I do think she is going to start talking and coming out soon. I might add binaurals, wave noises, and maybe even light chatter (like from the mall) to help me trance. Looking back now and comparing myself to where I was during the file, I do think I was in trance but I still had a few random thoughts. I can't remember them but I maybe had 5 all together so I do think I was in trance. I will keep updating after every listen but not much has changed. I guess at the beginning her name was Alexis too but I forgot to say it. Have you ever tried to have two separate dialogues in your head but when you tried to say hi at the same like two people in your head were talking? You never could right? After listening this time I feel as if I am on the verge of someone saying hi back that isn't myself! I am going to go try really hard to see if anyone will talk back.
(Night Pre Listen)
Well I promised the person who gave me this file 3 listens and I have done that! I guess I will listen more than three times! Yay! I seriously feel like she is inside my head but still too weak to come out. I think that she might be able to communicate after my next listen. I know she will sometime before Monday or on Monday. I would be surprised if it takes any longer. On week days I can not listen twice so results will take longer to occur then. I don't feel comfortable calling her "Alexis" because she has not confirmed that was her name yet. I know the file says that I choose her name but it still wouldn't feel right.
(Night After Listen)
Well all I can say is I am getting a bit impatient. I really really want her to appear! This is my fourth listen and 3rd day. I just really really really want her to talk to meeee! Maybe after I wake up tomorrow she will be here! That might actually happen if she has been here since my mid day listen and has only watched me, and is now tired. Then with my night listen she is still to tired to Come out and tomorrow morning she will come out because she is energized and strong enough. I hope so. Going to go take bath now.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » May 15th, 2016, 6:40 pm

May 15, 2016
(Night Pre-Listen)
No morning/afternoon listen, although it would have been a good idea to do so. I was just so tired. Anyways my anticipation/hope that she would start talking to me by today did not happen. It is a bit discouraging, but I still will listen to the file. I am not writing a WMM forum post until she talks to me though. I have in the past written forum posts of "file experiences" that didn't last for more than two days. Of course I have been with this for like 3 days so that makes me happy. 4 days until she will be "11" years old! I hope she speaks to me by then because I want to have a birthday party for her. Or is that her wanting a birthday party and communicating to me on a subconscious level? Probably the first suggestion. Actually I am going to write a forum post to ask if anyone can give any suggestions for her to appear faster. *sigh* here comes the comments that ask me if I really want to do this lol.

*FROM THIS POINT ON EVERYTHING IS CURRENT*
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » May 15th, 2016, 8:28 pm

Night After-listen
Ugh. I am so impatient! I really want her to hurry up and come out! I know I know I have only listened like. Well. Hold on let me check. I only listened twice in one day once which was yesterday. I got the file on Thursday, and listened that night. Alright I just listened for the fifth time, and it has been four days. I might get up early tomorrow and listen, but that is a maybe. How long did it take everyone else for the effects to kick in? Does anyone have any tips to speed up the process? Thanks!
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » May 16th, 2016, 3:22 pm

May 16, 2016
So, I am at the point where if I stop listening I am sure nothing bad would happen, but if I continue the alter appear and I wouldn't really be able to stop. I could, but honestly the though of brining another being to life and then casting them away/stopping their chance to live sound extremely terrible to me. I understand everyone who gets the removal to get rid of the alter is doing it out of self protection, but I could never see myself doing that. I will continue listening for better or for worse.

Don't worry though guys! I am feeling extremely confident. A person who used this file (Danielle) messaged me and she is so nice. She said that the original person using the body was not so nice to her. I know that I will be nice to my alter. I am mostly an extremely kind and positive being, unless provoked.

She has not talked to me yet. Thursday is her birthday though. Hopefully she appears before then so we can have a small party! Yay!
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » May 16th, 2016, 4:44 pm

Boy... My neck is a-hurin! I just listened in the car and my I had the seat up (110-115 degree angle), with the top of my head against the head rest so my face was pointing toward the ceiling. Never doing that again! In the file, it says "you will listen every week". Does that mean I will listen once a week? I think it does but I am sure listening once a day help improve the speed of the file. Well not much has changed. She has not come out or talked to me or anything like that. I can't wait!
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » May 16th, 2016, 8:25 pm

Boy... My neck is a-hurin! I just listened in the car and my I had the seat up (110-115 degree angle), with the top of my head against the head rest so my face was pointing toward the ceiling. Never doing that again! Never listen to a hypnosis file in a car. You need all of your attention on what you're supposed to be doing: driving. Every professional hypnotist who sells CD/mp3 hypnosis files has a warning prominently displayed on their website. If I bought a professional hypnotist's CD/mp3, it has this warning printed on the CD/mp3. This is the more-or-less standard phrasing with minor variations in wording (and typos) between websites.
    WARNING! Do NOT listen to these audio files while driving, operating
    heavy machinery, or doing tasks which require your full attention.
    This is not background music.
In the file, it says "you will listen every week". Does that mean I will listen once a week? I think it does but I am sure listening once a day help improve the speed of the file. Your mind interprets the suggestion in whatever way it finds most effective, so what you think it means is what it means. My mind interprets that phrase to mean that you listen to this file at least one time a week. That suggestion sets a minimum number of times you need to listen to the file in a week. It does NOT set a maximum number of times you can listen to the file. I would have phrased that suggestiion less ambiguously: You listen to this file at least one time per week. You are able to listen as often as you want. It is a little wordier but the idea is communicated without any ambiguity.

Well not much has changed. She has not come out or talked to me or anything like that. I can't wait! Be patient. How long do you usually need to listen to a file before it starts to work? You can answer that in either of two ways: the total number of days you need to listen to the file or the total number of times you need to listen to the file. Are you close to either of those numbers yet?
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby danny1988 » May 17th, 2016, 11:34 am

Mhmmm I agree with Ox never listen to hypnosis while driving its sooooo dangerous.
Other than that be patient, also yeah I know im the one who usually advocates against using this file but ive mellowed a bit after meeting certain people and you seem to know the risks anyways.
So all I will say is if your aim is to get a personality like the one I know good luck :)
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby blanketcross » May 17th, 2016, 2:08 pm

Omg guys! I am so sorry! I was not listening while driving, was not listening while driving. I was in the passenger seat, and I figured I might be able to listen better. Anyways, I have never stuck with a file long enough to see results, except CTW but that file was so powerful. I took about 5 days. Thanks for worrying about me! Haha
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danny1988 » May 17th, 2016, 2:27 pm

Ahhhhh ok thats a bit better then :D
You sound like me in that regard, not much hypnosis works on me or I got bored and gave up.
I have a lot of trains of thought running at once and I do find it hard to quieten when I tranced.

That being said you said you were going deep, the best idea you can do is not think too much. Dont expect anything and dont try and force anything.
Just listen relax and see what happens.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby blanketcross » May 17th, 2016, 8:27 pm

Well I am now definitely sure something is up with this file. I have not listened all day and I feel "bare". I was able to listen in the afternoon and at night on the weekend and around 4-5 yesterday. I have not listened yet today and it is 9:20. I just feel like I should be listening or that I should have listened by now. Two days until she will be 11. It is crazy how fast time flies by, yet how slowly it does. I am now thinking that it isn't until she has grown a year older until she will be strong enough to talk to me. Reading back on almost the only good documentation of YOH with different stages of the takeover being complete, I realized a few things. More specifically with "TeddyBearSlayer" (so sad :/), it was not until the end of the week that he said the name "Bella" and she really started appearing. If my guess is correct she will appear this Thursday/Friday. But of course I thought she was going to appear on Sunday/Monday and that didn't happen. It would make sense though if she does appear on Thursday. Now I have a checkpoint to look forwards too! Yay! I will probably get a muffin and small candle and have a small party for her. It would only be small because she will have so many of them within the next few months.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » May 17th, 2016, 8:29 pm

So, a question if y'all don't mind.
If I started listening to Your Other Half alongside with this file, would two alter appear, or would the effects of YOH over ride CFT? Maybe the other way around?
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danny1988 » May 18th, 2016, 10:38 am

Not sure it would depend on how your brain reacted to it tbh.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby blanketcross » May 18th, 2016, 8:29 pm

Last night I didn't listen all the way through. I was so tired I almost fell asleep Atleast twice.

Not much has changed other wise. :/
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » May 19th, 2016, 3:04 am

blanketcross wrote
If I started listening to Your Other Half alongside with this file, would two alter appear, or would the effects of YOH over ride CFT? Maybe the other way around?

We''ve talked over your question. Actually ... none of us have any idea. Oxy might. No, I have no idea, either. Me, neither. Sorry. He and Dave -- our new tist alter courtesy of JackDrago's Trust Your Inner Hypnotist have been so preoccupied with getting some file ideas written and doing preparatory work for some other file ideas he's had. Having two tists trying to one-up each other has led to a frenzy of unprecedented activity.

He and Dave are so busy working on new files that they haven't come up for air since Dave appreared. Oxy posted his
Canine Penis 2.0 file on May 1, 2016. We posted one story file, Beastial Fog yesterday, May 18, 2016. Oxy just uploaded his version of smaller2's Shrinking -- Control Panel For Your Height file, which he called ... duh ... Shrinking 2.0 early inteh moringin of May 19, 2016. The dude has a way with names.

Production is not going to slow down soon. They are working on at least five or six more files. These twenty-hours days are a bit ... much. We haven't done this since our last
Finals Week Trust us, you really don't want to know how long ago that was. These dudes are not planning on taking over the world -- they're not masochisticenough to want to run the world after they conquered it -- but they could easily take over the entire Top Ten Premium Files List soon.

We have a question for you, Blanketcross. Should you start counting her birthday from when you first listened to the file or from when she first speaks to you? The timne from when you first listened to the file until she first speaks to you could be the equivalent of a fetus's gestational period. It really doesn't count in terms of a person's life span. Right? Wrong? Or ... maybe, but I really don't want to think about that right now ....
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » May 19th, 2016, 3:09 am

blanketcross wrote

We''ve talked over your question. Actually ... none of us have any idea. Oxy might. No, I have no idea, either. Me, neither. Sorry. He and Dave -- our new tist alter courtesy of JackDrago's Trust Your Inner Hypnotist have been so preoccupied with getting some file ideas written and doing preparatory work for some other file ideas he's had. Having two tists trying to one-up each other has led to a frenzy of unprecedented activity.

He and Dave are so busy working on new files that they haven't come up for air since Dave appreared. Oxy posted his
Canine Penis 2.0 file on May 1, 2016. We posted one story file, Beastial Fog yesterday, May 18, 2016. Oxy just uploaded his version of smaller2's Shrinking -- Control Panel For Your Height file, which he called ... duh ... Shrinking 2.0 early in the morning of May 19, 2016. The dude has a way with names.

Production is not going to slow down soon. They are working on at least five or six more files. These twenty-hours days are a bit ... much. We haven't done this since our last
Finals Week Trust us, you really don't want to know how long ago that was. These dudes are not planning on taking over the world -- they're not masochistic enough to want to run the world after they conquered it -- but they could easily take over the entire Top Ten Premium Files List soon.

We have a question for you, Blanketcross. Should you start counting her birthday from when you first listened to the file or from when she first speaks to you? The timne from when you first listened to the file until she first speaks to you could be the equivalent of a fetus's gestational period. It really doesn't count in terms of a person's life span. Right? Wrong? Or ... maybe, but I really don't want to think about that right now!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby blanketcross » May 19th, 2016, 8:27 pm

*sigh* Last night I didn't listen. Again. >:/ . It was not my fault though! I was interrupted.
To answer Oxy's question, I don't think I am the one who should answer. If she ever appears (ugh she still hasn't), then I will ask her. Because if it was today then she would be eleven but I don't think she would neccisarily age if she had not shown! It is up to her.

Oh no. What if she is here but is just lying dormant until she had enough power to take control completely! That would be bad. I don't think that will happen though.

Anyways going to go listen. If I am not interrupted again. Hope I will be able to listen a lot more this weekend!
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » May 19th, 2016, 8:47 pm

Oh. My. Jesus. Freaking. Christ.

I was interrupted.
AGAIN!
Agh.
I think I got a bit in though. I was up to the part where he said "you will listen every week".
I was so deep too. It was an amazing trance! Aghghgh.
If this keeps up I am going to be angry. You wouldn't like to see me angry.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby daugo » May 23rd, 2016, 9:17 pm

I'm curious to see how this ends. Call it morbid curiosity.
I used this file and well a couple others at the same time, as well as doing other stuff... Ending up with some strange things happening.
Tried another combination of this file with stuff and, well hard to explain but ended up with a outcome that was partially expected..
Now I am terrified of this file.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio
daugo
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 23rd, 2016, 9:55 pm

[quotedaugo wrote
I'm curious to see how this ends. Call it morbid curiosity.
I used this file and well a couple others at the same time, as well as doing other stuff... Ending up with some strange things happening.
Tried another combination of this file with stuff and, well hard to explain but ended up with a outcome that was partially expected..
Now I am terrified of this file.[/quote]

Now you've got me curious. ... morbid curiosity ... this file ... a couple others ... as well as doing other stuff, then you add this file with stuff. What were those strange things happening and the ...hard to explain ... outcome ...was partially expected. Why are you so terrified of this file? Write it up as fiction for the Stories section if you need to, but don't leave us hanging.

You brought up your experiences with the file. You obviously want to talk about it.
You could have easily ended your post after "morbid curiosity" and it would have been completely understandable. After all:
Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half sorrow.
~~ Swedish Proverb
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby daugo » May 24th, 2016, 10:19 pm

yes it is morbid curiosity.
I have followed many posts of people using this file and well sometimes I wonder if it is RP or not and want to see the end, preferable the good ending where the person listening manages to escape.

I won't say what files, mostly cause I don't remember which, but I was playing with some occult stuff that I shouldn't have in order to accelerate it. When it got to the point I felt like I was dissolving and losing myself I turned back to the occult, demonology, and other similar things. Pretty much cast out a line hoping something finds it and saves me, luckily I was. Exactly what happened was I destroyed all ego and reforged it. Will not go into detail of the exact ritual as it is just as dangerous as this file, actually probably more.

Was years later when I was playing around with the idea of creating psychic constructs that I only listened to the body of the file to get a grasp on the process of how it works to apply to my creation in a more refined and less malign manner. unfortunately the construct didn't have much personality and had a expiration date. I turned to demonology and, well I will just call it C, to give more of a persona and a means of sustaining itself beyond the set number of weeks. C helped with copying my ego into it while I found a source of power to give it perpetuity. This was meant to be a sort of proxy ego to take over while I did astral work.
well it worked but switching with her has yet to be possible.

And no this isn't a story, believe or don't believe but this is what happened to me.

As to why I am terrified of this file is because how sinister it is, how it preys on people by seeming to be something innocuous like many of the other curse files on the site. Those you can just shrug off with willpower or letting the suggestions fade through not listening.
This file, probably trough posts on the boards, has generated a lot of curiosity, and people don't know what they are getting into. To understand you have to look at the people who are attracted to the file. The depressed, those wanting a female persona, thrill seekers, and those who are just curious. The first go in expecting the result as in the description, many realize they have gone too far to come back some go completely through. Those who just want a female identity/alter ego go in thinking it would be fun to have a "alter" but don't realize until it is too late that nope this doesn't do that and end up looking for help on the forums, I suspect many posts I have read are from people looking at it this way. thrill seekers often have stronger wills and usually the ability to filtre out things they don't like, thus the file having little to no effect as they can usually just walk away. The curious want to know what is going on with the file and can end up to deep.

As to why I am terrified of this file, even though first listening seriously to it years ago it seems to have a sort of siren call. Plus this file borders on invocation and seems to use the whole curse aspect to reinforce itself in the mind of the listener, though this is just observation.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
daugo
Regular
Regular

Postby blanketcross » May 24th, 2016, 10:40 pm

Well, I have not listened in a while. I just sort of stopped. I have been mentally tired for the past while and I guess the file has just...worn off? Other files have that gleam to them and I want to listen to them too. Specifically Dog Brain by EMG. Ah, yet another file I love. The change of people's minds is amazing. If I do listen, I will keep a personal log until I see results. Only then will I actually write a forum post. Sorry to disappoint y'all with the failure of this file. I wish I had never created a forum post, but it's too late.

Thanks for all the help and it was fun talking. Until my next adventure,

BlanketCross signing off.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby daugo » May 24th, 2016, 11:18 pm

I'm relieved to see it didn't get its hooks into you.
daugo
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 25th, 2016, 1:19 am

I am glad to see that you are all right. If you want to be certain that no traces of the Female Takeover file linger in your brain, I suggest that you use ViVe's Deep Clean file and/or SlutInMyHead's Clean Slate file to eliminate all traces of the Female Takeover file. The Deep Clean file will, if you so wish, clean out all traces of files you have not listened to and haven't used in a while. This includes old triggers and files that have served their purpose. More information can be found here:

Deep Clean
Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=1980
This file uses the “Deep Down” Induction to get you into a very deep state of trance, and gets your innermost mind to where you can erase all triggers and suggestions that you don’t want any more. You can either focus on a specific suggestion/trigger, or let your subconscious mind decide which ones are deeply positive and enjoyable for you, and then delete all other triggers and suggestions.

Clean Slate ☆
Link: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=9055
Has your hypnotic programming gotten out of hand? Want a do-over? This recording erases every hypnotic suggestion you've ever had, should you choose that. See yourself as you were before you started listening. You have the choice. Door number one resets you back to who and how you were then. Door number two locks all your hypnotic programming in even more and keeps it coming. More recordings at slutinmyhead.com. Comments increase free files, so comment if you like seeing them.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby blanketcross » May 25th, 2016, 1:06 pm

It is not the idea of CFT that made me stop listening. Even still after quitting I am with it. I have just been so tired lately.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby daugo » May 25th, 2016, 7:27 pm

that seems like a bad sign. or you could just be tired.
daugo
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 25th, 2016, 9:28 pm

blanketcross wrote
It is not the idea of CFT that made me stop listening. Even still after quitting I am with it. I have just been so tired lately.

You need to mention this to your doctor ASAP. Being extremely tired all the time is a symptom of several serious problems. The one I am most familiar with -- Mom had it -- is hypothyroidism -- http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-cond ... c-20155382 -- which is easily treatable.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby rainbowgirl » May 26th, 2016, 2:13 am

Other things that could cause extreme tiredness, as Ox mentioned hypothyroidism is definitely one. Others can also include low sex hormones.. low testosterone, low oestrogen or even both can make you feel tired and lethargic (there are journal articles explaining the mechanisms of why), whilst less threatening, low sex hormones also have their own health problems associated.

In men, low oestrogen mimics all the classic symptoms of low Testosterone. But appropriate hormones are needed for cardiovascular health and bone density.... among many other things, including mental alertness. those appropriate hormones can be oestrogen or testosterone as long as they are in the appropriate ratios.

But, the other big.... big one (hormonally), Addison's Disease (or borderline Addison's), low cortisol levels, as with everything hormonal you can have primary or secondary, there are differences between the two but they are similar in presentation. most people don't get diagnosed with it until after an event (called Addisonian crisis), normally triggered by illness or injury.

Low melatonin can also screw around with sleep (the circadian rhythm cycle as a whole) and has a knock on effect when it comes to other systems in the body. It can also be a cause of chronic fatigue syndrome... there are a number of hormal links to cfs.

Something to try if it is hypothyroidism, is to make sure you're getting enough (in no particular order) zinc, iodine, B12, selenium, Vitamin D and magnesium. I know there's a couple i'm not thinking of right now, but those are the main things.. oh and enough cholesterol. cholesterol is the building block for every hormone in the body. Nutrients (vitamins, minerals) become a problem especially if you have something causing a malabsorption issue for example taking a lot of ante acids.. or a genetic predisposition that impairs the processing of certain nutrients. Excess copper can lead to fatigue and other symptoms.

I've got first handish experience dealing with all the above.

On the other hand it could be as simple as sleep apnoea.
rainbowgirl

Postby daugo » May 26th, 2016, 9:38 pm

Best thing is going to your general practitioner. you can ask them to run thyroid hormone panels and ect.
it is also best to not go webMD on someone who says they are tired, could be just stress. but even then probably best to see your GP.
daugo
Regular
Regular

Postby blanketcross » May 26th, 2016, 10:39 pm

I figured out the tired stuff -
It is not that I have constantly been tired, it is just when I write these posts and try to listen it is late at night, and I am usually to tired to listen.

Me listening to hypnosis and being tired does not work out well.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rafaela » May 27th, 2016, 3:30 am

you people are so nice! and thank you blanket for sharing your interest and tests.

daugo I just don't see how the file compares to demonology that seems a lot more intense... not to open that box but if you can play around with astral abilities while conserving oneself with a female alter (this is what you did, yes?) then how could be weary of a suggestive "curse"? Not to say the file isn't powerful at all it just doesn't seem to compare to what you've been through.
Also I'm curious if you don't mind sharing, do you ever still deal with "C"?
rafaela

Postby daugo » May 27th, 2016, 4:15 am

you people are so nice! and thank you blanket for sharing your interest and tests.

daugo I just don't see how the file compares to demonology that seems a lot more intense... not to open that box but if you can play around with astral abilities while conserving oneself with a female alter (this is what you did, yes?) then how could be weary of a suggestive "curse"? Not to say the file isn't powerful at all it just doesn't seem to compare to what you've been through.
Also I'm curious if you don't mind sharing, do you ever still deal with "C"?

As to the first part, that would be a long post on the analyses of the file and how it is structured.
I lost my ability to go OoB/Astral at the time I listened to CFT, doing that is fairly dependant on your state of mind and at the time I was in deep depression. I don't want to go into full detail though. I am not explaining all this in forum partly to respect the rules of the first post. so probably should even have this discussion I think...
As to being astral and communicating with a female alter, never did that. It was interaction between me and a familiar spirit. I suppose the difference can be summed up to a alter is part of you while a familiar spirit has leeway to come and go.
Yes, still have a working relationship with C, I felt him highjack me to post. still laughing at the monkey tech part. but that is going beyond the realm of hypnosis and into the murky depths of the occult and in hindsight probably should never have been brought up.
daugo
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 27th, 2016, 5:09 am

Daugo wrote
As to the first part, that would be a long post on the analyses of the file and how it is structured.
I lost my ability to go OoB/Astral at the time I listened to CFT, doing that is fairly dependant on your state of mind and at the time I was in deep depression. I don't want to go into full detail though. I am not explaining all this in forum partly to respect the rules of the first post. so probably should even have this discussion I think...
As to being astral and communicating with a female alter, never did that. It was interaction between me and a familiar spirit. I suppose the difference can be summed up to a alter is part of you while a familiar spirit has leeway to come and go.
Yes, still have a working relationship with C, I felt him highjack me to post. still laughing at the monkey tech part. but that is going beyond the realm of hypnosis and into the murky depths of the occult and in hindsight probably should never have been brought up.
daugo

Long posts have a great long history on WMM ... on any and every subject. People have posted ten-page-long scripts of their files, so saying "it's long and invovled" doesn't work. I would love to have a good script of Curse Female Takeover to study.

As for going beyond the realm of hypnosis and into the murky depths of the occult, well ... the line between hypnosis, meditation, and the occult has been crossed so many times that the response is more of "What line? There was a line there?" than "Duh ... what are you talking about, dude?" I'd be willing to bet that there are a lot more Wiccans, pagans, shamans, druids, mages, and such among us than not. You won't have to start with Magic 101: Introduction to Magic.

It's BlanketCross's Forum. He can suspend his own rules if he wants to.

If it makes you happier we can move this entire conversation to the Philosophy, Religion, and Politics Forum. We're probably going to have this conversation sometime. IF not here, then via e-mail.

... in hindsight probably should never have been brought up. Well, the time to think of that was before you brought it up. You can't uncrack that egg.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby daugo » May 27th, 2016, 12:28 pm

As for going beyond the realm of hypnosis and into the murky depths of the occult, well ... the line between hypnosis, meditation, and the occult has been crossed so many times that the response is more of "What line? There was a line there?" than "Duh ... what are you talking about, dude?" I'd be willing to bet that there are a lot more Wiccans, pagans, shamans, druids, mages, and such among us than not. You won't have to start with Magic 101: Introduction to Magic.

Well at least I am not the only one who feels that way.

... in hindsight probably should never have been brought up. Well, the time to think of that was before you brought it up. You can't uncrack that egg.

Hindsight is a bitch
daugo
Regular
Regular

Postby blanketcross » May 27th, 2016, 4:12 pm

I am done with this forum. Y'all can do whatever.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby daugo » May 27th, 2016, 9:52 pm

Ok, now I am worried. If blanketcross reached the point of having the hallucination effect then time to stop.
Sorry for the threadjacking. Please come back.
daugo
Regular
Regular

Postby rafaela » May 29th, 2016, 1:15 am

too many nice people posted side-tracked or broke his rules?

well they succeeded in making him stop posting or stop listening? it's hard to stop listening... it can take weeks and come back.
rafaela

Postby blanketcross » May 31st, 2016, 9:07 pm

I am not experiencing hallucinations (not sure where/how that came up).
I am not worried about this forum being 'thread jacked'.
My listening was not hindered by anyone except the few who interrupted me.
After happening twice, when it came to listening again I was worried I would be interrupted again.
I just lost the ambition to listen!
I will probably start listening again in a day or so.

Stay Tuned.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby daugo » June 1st, 2016, 11:34 pm

auditory and/or visual hallucinations have been reported to occur with use of the file. I have both, look through a few journals and old posts and I am not the only one to have had them.
daugo
Regular
Regular

Postby lego » June 6th, 2016, 6:03 am

I have an on and off fascination with this file, and I gave in to the temptation while in a horny mood. I listened to it for about 2 weeks and I was enjoying the dangerous aspects of it and being turned on by being forced into a woman or even sharing it with a female perspective. I knew as soon as I had her I would try to talk to her, have fun with her and become friends and not listen to the file any more. Because once I would have deleted it, there would be no way to get it back without paying for it again. Forgot my password on another account, haha. So in that week, I had feelings of my head splitting, and a mind eye's view of some girl forming in my mind while listening to the file. I always wanted to see more of her to make her grow. Always trying to hear her voice and hear her name. I never heard her speak unless I simulated it but I acted as if she was already there within a few days. I spoke to her and I had trouble of what to do when I was horny. I felt like I couldn't watch porn if she was here because she would be like 10? It felt wrong to me any ways. A couple sessions later, during hypnosis, I felt my hand move completely by it self and it really felt like it wasn't me doing it or that it wasn't my hand moving. I was so happy for her. Eventually, I watched porn because all of this was turning me on.. The porn I watched was a female pov and she was jacking a guy off in her face, sucking it and getting fucked and being a sissy, I didn't mind it. Any ways, during the porn, I started moaning like a girl and really getting into it, spreading my legs like a girl totally imagining me in that position being a weak vulnerable horny girl for a man, I've never done this ever. And the moans are really what surprised me. I was like "Where the fuck did that come from? That was totally her influencing me in some way". Then I had some moments where I was in bed, I formed my pillows in such a way that so I could imagine me in bed with a guy and cuddling up to him. And had a huge urge to suck my thumb. I'm not into baby stuff at all but I knew of a girl who was over that age and young who used to suck her thumb in bed and I suspect she was a inspiration for this alter ego because she was only what I knew of how girls at her age act. My ex when I was really young. I may have been a sissy but I never got that deep into sissification, I think it definitely had something to do with the alter ego. I stopped listening because I was getting too deep into it and I had exams to worry about. Never had the urge to ever do anything that file made me do ever again. It was a hot experience despite not hearing her speak to me. I talked to her a lot trying to make her comfortable until she could speak and help her get stronger.
lego
Regular
Regular

Postby daugo » June 9th, 2016, 11:26 pm

To be honest. I've gotten to a point in my life where I have considered listening to it again.
daugo
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » June 10th, 2016, 12:44 am

daugo wrote
To be honest. I've gotten to a point in my life where I have considered listening to it again.

That's up to you. There are other alter creation files available. I know; I wrote some of them myself. If you want something different than what is currently available, ask me. We'll see what we can do.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby daugo » June 11th, 2016, 3:48 am

only considered it. then I remember what I went through the first time.
daugo
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » June 11th, 2016, 2:14 pm

daugo wrote
only considered it. then I remember what I went through the first time.

Your seriously considering the possibility means that this file has partial control of your reasoning and your subconscious.

Seriously consider using Deep Clean and similar files to cleanse yourself of these effects.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby daugo » June 12th, 2016, 12:13 am

maybe.. but don't want to break the project I am on now.
daugo
Regular
Regular

Postby blanketcross » June 23rd, 2016, 9:49 pm

Well it's been some time since my last listen, and I don't like how I left things off. I did not have the right to stop the formation of another being, because I lost the drive to listen.

That being said, I never deleted the file. I don't know why I had not though. Maybe it was because I knew I would listen again? Either way I am going back through the wormhole and hopefully with faster results.

See ya on the other end ;)
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dbhypn0 » June 23rd, 2016, 11:18 pm

Good luck blanketcross! Keep us informed.
dbhypn0

Postby blanketcross » July 17th, 2016, 11:54 pm

Ugh.
First off, I want to thank Oxy. A lot. They are honestly the most helpful and pure people on this website. I have received emails from them asking me to use Deep Clean to make sure everything has left my system. Thank you a lot! You are honestly the only person here I trust any more. The others don't understand how powerful this shit is. Others use it for malicious reasons. Not Oxy. Thank you.

Anyways, I was thinking, and I had a deep urge from within the depths of my heart to listen to Your Other Half by EMG. I checked out the area in my phone were I kept my files, and FUCK it was gone! Curse female takeover is/was still there though... ANYWAYS I checked my email to get back the YOH file and stumble across a few of Oxy's emails warning me about CFT. That is where the thank you stemmed from. I also saw a few notifications from some PMs. One asking me to send them CFT and the other I forget what it's about. Blah blah blah, I ended up checking the forums all that fun stuff. Then I got extreme urges to listen to CFT. If any of you have read it, sissy-slut listened to the file (or is trolling about it). The new alter was boasting about how happy she was that she finally got her rightful body. That triggered the extreme urges to listen again.

Now I leave my fate up to a choice of one or the other. CFT or YOH. It will be decided from the flip of a coin. Heads is CFT and tails is YOH.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Next

Return to Feminizations Forum