Curse Female Takeover Log

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Re: Curse Female Takeover Log

Postby blanketcross » July 18th, 2016, 12:08 am

It was heads. I am disappointed to say that when it landed in heads I felt a huge wave of (relief) and deep down inside I said (yessss).

I owe an apology to Danny1988. He knows why.

I am sorry if I don't continue with this stuff. I don't know why but with any file I listen to (except for two situations) I can't listen for more than 3 days in a row. Any help there? I am pissed that the shit happened to my phone while listening two days in a row. That's honestly what fucked up me listening to this. I hope she won't be mad. I have trust in her though.

I switched tabs to read another forum before posting this, and read something that Lego said about the new personalities and how they were the spawn of Satan, etc. It actually caused me to have a bit of a headache and deep inside (I?) kept yelling no no no no no!
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » July 18th, 2016, 2:09 am

Ignore the last two posts! I found two files that are so much better. The files are...amazing. They start as "loops" but take you deep. So deep. And then they change you on the deep level. They make you crave. It's amazing. I have been looking for files to make me enjoy men more, and these do just so. I can't wait until I can finally be private and binge listen to these. The thought of cock makes me so horny right now, and even my own smell is...well...amazing..

Here are the files!
First one I listened to but second in the series -
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=9857

Second one I listened to but first in the series -

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=9775
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » July 18th, 2016, 3:15 am

Blanketcross,

Please don't flip a coin. There is the original Your Other Half which produced a female alter. I recently uploaded Your Other Half -Male Alter so people would have a choice between a male and female alter. Use one of them but please, please, please do NOT use Female Takeover.

Oxy
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby james82 » June 27th, 2017, 1:16 am

i love this file listen almost 2 weeks now with around 30 listens havent noticed that much yet
i still wish i knew how the file really works though its not really split personalitie can it actually create another person or is it done some other way
and can someone please tell me once she takes over does she keep ageing 1 year in 1 week or does it go back to normal ageing once shes got full control ???
james82
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » June 27th, 2017, 7:14 am

james wrote
I love this file listen almost 2 weeks now with around 30 listens haven't noticed that much yet.
I still wish I knew how the file really works though it's not really split personality can it actually create another person or is it done some other way?
and can someone please tell me once she takes over does she keep aging 1 year in 1 week or does it go back to normal aging once she's got full control ???

Actually, an alter ego file creates another personality using the exact same method the mind uses naturally. That is why the alter files are so successful. The only difference is that the alter ego created with hypnosis files is done intentionally and thus can be created with certain specifications in mind. The "natural" MPD/DID personalities are created when a crisis happens that the current mind cannot handle. A natural MPD/DID personality is created by the mind with the intent of that "new" alter ego being able to cope with the current crisis. In some cases, the alter ego is not re-absorbed; that is the cause of MPD/DID.

Once she takes over, does she keep aging 1 year in 1 week or does it go back to normal aging once she's got full control? I don't know. I don't think anyone knows. I'm not sure if that information was ever shared by the people who used EMG's Female Takeover file. As a guess -- and this guess is based on absolutely no information -- it's likely that the aging process will go back to regular aging once the female takeover alter ... well, takes over for good. The file does not have a script, so, if that information is contained in the script, it cannot be accessed that way. Since the only way to make a script is to listen to the file, people are, understandably, leery of making a script.

In some cases, the alter wanted to allow the original personality to take over for a while. She was not able to let the primary -- the person who listened to the file -- take control. Even with the full cooperation of the female takeover personality, the primary could not control any part of the body. It is apparently part of the suggestions that the primary can never regain control of even a small part of the shared body, even for a minute or two. When the takeover happens, your current personality is forever relegated to observer status.
I have no idea if this also extends to other alters that have been created by other files. It is possible the female takeover alter is unable to allow another alter to take control.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby whome » June 27th, 2017, 5:56 pm

Well, as someone that used the file a lot as well as variations that I wrote and did via TTS, if it really did do something, the aging stopped when the age evened out and the male persona was locked away and forgotten. I'd be mentally, super old by now otherwise.

Careful what you wish for though, once you're mind is female; you aren't going to appreciate the presence of testosterone very much, and there are well understood medical methods of nuking the T and replacing it with E... and putting fat where it belongs, and growing appropriate breasts. Real flesh and blood, inconvenient but comfy breasts. And you will. Because the you that existed will be gone.

And if you have sufficient funds or appropriate insurance? You can even fix the bottom half too.

Then again, it may do nothing other than allow you to accept that you're trans and need to go talk to a doc and get started.

But who knows... choppy choppy.
:lol:
whome
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » June 27th, 2017, 8:23 pm

whome wrote
Careful what you wish for though, once you're mind is female; you aren't going to appreciate the presence of testosterone very much, and there are well understood medical methods of nuking the T and replacing it with E... and putting fat where it belongs, and growing appropriate breasts. Real flesh and blood, inconvenient but comfy breasts. And you will. Because the you that existed will be gone.

And if you have sufficient funds or appropriate insurance? You can even fix the bottom half too.

Then again, it may do nothing other than allow you to accept that you're trans and need to go talk to a doc and get started.

Currently Medicare and Medicaid cover the needed surgeries. A lot of trans people (that includes me) are talking of getting surgeries before January 1, 2018. If any of the proposed Republican measures to drastically cut Medicare and Medicaid pass both houses and are signed into law, the earliest they could go into effect is January 1, 2018. Hopefully they will fail in the House and/or Senate, but everyone was saying that Trump never had a chance in October and early November of 2016.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby james82 » June 29th, 2017, 2:05 am

this was kinda strange ,was useing the file today first time sitting down on lounge than it ask to picture what she looks like and im following along next second this face came outta now where towards me than dissapeared within seconds
i kinda panic and now forgotten what it looked like :(
james82
Regular
Regular

Postby james82 » July 4th, 2017, 5:42 pm

so last night was starting to get some weird foggyness with what i thought was a headache
than for some reason i started freaking out a little and couldnt stop shaking and i kept feeling like something was trying to overtake me but i was fighting it.
even though i feel alright now im still not sure if what i felt was real or maybe some kind of panic attack
james82
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » July 5th, 2017, 10:58 am

james 82 wrote
This was kinda strange. I was using the file today first time sitting down on the lounge. Then it asked to picture what she looks like. I'm following along; next second this face came outta now where towards me, then disappeared within seconds.
I kinda panicked and now have forgotten what it looked like. :(

So last night I was starting to get some weird fogginess with what I thought was a headache.
Then, for some reason, I started freaking out a little. I couldn't stop shaking. I kept feeling like something was trying to overtake me but I was fighting it.
Even though I feel all right now, I'm still not sure if what I felt was real or maybe some kind of panic attack.

How old are you now? According to your posts, you have been listening for about three weeks. If you have been listening regularly, she should be (almost) ready to manifest. Has your alter made herself known to you? Perhaps it was a voice in your head talking to you or making comments. Maybe she let you know her name. A feminine name could have popped into your consciousness. She could have introduced herself in a dream. There are other possibilities as well. If you have been looking at or browsing age-appropriate clothing or toys, that's another possibility.

Don't go wild when you're buying her something she wants. Remember that she will be ten for one week, then eleven for one week, then twelve ... It's not like she's is going to have a lot of time at each age. She will want something of her own that's reasonable. Just don't buy her a few hundred dollars worth of stuff. When you're doing this each week, that will add up.

I kept feeling like something was trying to overtake me but I was fighting it sounds as if your new alter was testing her power to take over your body. She will probably be ten or at most, eleven. Kids are impatient when they're that young.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby james82 » July 5th, 2017, 11:28 am

How old are you now?

i'm 35 she would be 12

According to your posts, you have been listening for about three weeks.

yep 3 weeks tomorrow

If you have been listening regularly, she should be (almost) ready to manifest.

true but i dunno if she has ive listen over 60 times

Has your alter made herself known to you? Perhaps it was a voice in your head talking to you or making comments. Maybe she let you know her name. A feminine name could have popped into your consciousness. She could have introduced herself in a dream. There are other possibilities as well. If you have been looking at or browsing age-appropriate clothing or toys, that's another possibility.

i asked her name today and waited for the first name to pop into my head it was claire is that how im suppose to do it?? dunno it may have been me

I kept feeling like something was trying to overtake me but I was fighting it sounds as if your new alter was testing her power to take over your body. She will probably be ten or at most, eleven. Kids are impatient when they're that young.

i have been listening to emg accelrator file which is suppose to make it the file go faster depending on how long u listen
last night may has just been panic attack cause i see no sign of anything happening today or tonight
james82
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » July 5th, 2017, 5:10 pm

James wrote
I asked her name today and waited for the first name to pop into my head. It was Claire. Is that how I'm suppose to do it?? I dunno, it may have been me.

James, you asked her a question. She answered you; she told you her name is Claire. That's called a conversation ... or at least it's the beginning of one.

Did it sound like the voice you use when you're talking to yourself? It probably was not like "your" internal voice. (I'm guessing this voice may have had a higher pitch, which would make it sound more like a girl's voice.) If it didn't sound like your internal voice, it was her. I suggest you talk to her. Pretend it's a telephone conversation where you can only hear her, not see her. Use your basic getting-to-know-you conversational small talk. Favorite color, what she likes, that kind of stuff.

By all means, keep listening. The more you listen, the stronger she gets and the easier it becomes for her to converse with you.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby james82 » September 7th, 2017, 4:34 am

not sure if anyone can help me here but i started getting a headache as soon as i turn curse female takeover on
theres also a feeling of fullness
what do u guys think this could be ???
james82
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » September 7th, 2017, 4:51 pm

james82 wrote
not sure if anyone can help me here but I started getting a headache as soon as I turn Curse Female Takeover on.
there's also a feeling of fullness.
what do u guys think this could be ???

It could be coincidental. It could also be your subconscious trying to warn you not to listen to the file any more.

How old would she be now? You said you started talking to her on July 5. At least, you said she told you her name was Claire then. If you use July 5 as her "tenth birthday", she should be about nineteen or twenty by now. You, as the controlling personality of the body, have about fifteen or sixteen more weeks to control your body before you lose all control and are relegated to "voice in her head" status. This probably will happen sometime between Black Friday and New Years's Day, most likely on Christmas Day. You, as the personality controlling your body, definitely will not be around on New Year's Day.

Oxy
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby james82 » September 8th, 2017, 2:13 am

It could be coincidental. It could also be your subconscious trying to warn you not to listen to the file any more.

it happenes every time i put it on during the intro last night it started hurting a little than i dont remember much of it only tiny bits of the file

How old would she be now?
25 , i think ive been useing the file every day for the last 15 weeks so a bit under 3 months to go
but yeh im not 100 % sure when she started talking to (if she has??)
james82
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » September 8th, 2017, 9:03 am

james wrote
Yeah, I'm not 100 % sure when she started talking to me (if she has??).

You posted on July 5 that
I asked her name today and waited for the first name to pop into my head; it was Claire. Is that how I'm supposed to do it?? I dunno. It may have been me.

That counts as "talking to her". As for how you're supposed to talk to Claire: pretend she called you on your cell phone. Have a normal conversation with her. "How are you? What's up? Tell me a little about yourself. Etc." If you do this daily, it will help her manifest.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby james82 » September 11th, 2017, 7:30 pm

Well, as someone that used the file a lot as well as variations that I wrote and did via TTS, if it really did do something, the aging stopped when the age evened out and the male persona was locked away and forgotten. I'd be mentally, super old by now otherwise.

i hope me going on pm doesnt count :P
james82
Regular
Regular

Postby erinneka » December 5th, 2017, 5:43 am

Is it bad that I’m starting to get inter3sted INT this, especially when I have a project due in nothing more than at the most 10 hours that I’ve barely worked on? Both curiosity, AND feminine alter interests... :?:
erinneka

Postby erinneka » December 5th, 2017, 6:03 am

I’ve read all the way through this and what James’ situation sounds like to me is honestly a scene of gradual demon-possession (lol)...
erinneka

Postby OxyFemboi » December 5th, 2017, 11:01 am

erinneka wrote
Is it bad that I’m starting to get interested In this, especially when I have a project due in nothing more than at the most 10 hours that I’ve barely worked on? Both curiosity AND feminine alter interests... :?:

I’ve read all the way through this and what James’ situation sounds like to me is honestly a scene of gradual demon-possession (lol)...

I feel it is necessary to point out that there are other alternatives to using Curse Female Takeover. I should know; I am the author of two of these alternatives, Your Other Half - Female, which is based on EMG's {b]Your Other Half[/b] file, and Evil Twin - Female. There are also male versions of each of my files. Danny1988 specifically commissioned EMG to write Your Other Half as an alternative to Curse Female Takerover.

If you want a file that creates a female alter, I suggest EMG's Your Other Half, which is a $25 Pay FIle, or my Your Other Half - Female, which is Premium due to the Crash. YOH-Female is much older than six months, so I have no problem in sending you the file if you want it and do not have a Premium membership.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby james82 » January 22nd, 2018, 12:46 pm

Just started to listen to the file again after a few months does anyone think ill have to start 26 weeks again or will it carry on from my last listen ??
james82
Regular
Regular

Previous

Return to Feminizations Forum