Full sex change files?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Full sex change files?

Postby hivideos » June 8th, 2016, 2:16 pm

Hi I am wondering are there any full sex change files on this site? I notice a lot for feminizing but I mean a file for a 100% complete change if possible. Or at least one to try to convince you to get a sex change. Also would these files be dangerous? Thanks.
hivideos

Re: Full sex change files?

Postby Jackstock » June 9th, 2016, 7:17 am

Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Re: Full sex change files?

Postby hivideos » June 9th, 2016, 3:42 pm

hivideos wrote:Hi I am wondering are there any full sex change files on this site? I notice a lot for feminizing but I mean a file for a 100% complete change if possible. Or at least one to try to convince you to get a sex change. Also would these files be dangerous? Thanks.

Thanks for the suggestions :) the only two files I see on there are Curse Female Takeover and Fembutt. I'm not trying the curse one because it sounds somewhat dangerous and costs money. I will be trying the fembutt one but I am kind of confused about it. It said that more you resist the more the changes happen. But what happens if I don't resist? Will no changes happen? Also if you have any more files please recommend them as well thanks :)
hivideos

Return to Feminizations Forum