Trial of : Spirit Girl Voice: Obedience

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Trial of : Spirit Girl Voice: Obedience

Postby ThatoneGurll » June 19th, 2016, 5:29 am

So I'm doing a trial of the file Spirit Girl Voice Obedience.

I'll post more details later. The file is by Kei.
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Re: Trial of : Spirit Girl Voice: Obedience

Postby iked » June 19th, 2016, 11:36 pm

Just thought I'd step in. Little background information first, I'm a straight dude, but I've always loved the idea of shemales, as does my gf (Also straight), so while she's been going through other files, I've been going through the Spirit Girl files as well as a few others, both to provide feedback to Kei and hopefully down the road have a more feminine figure, etc. I splice up the tracks in Audacity to mish-mash the entire series together, and listen to the two hour conglomeration before hitting the sack at night.

That being said, I would highly recommend the Spirit Girl files if you respond well to processed TTS files. Very well made.
I've been listening to them for a short bit and have seen some minor physical changes from the Shrinking Clitty file. I haven't seen (or, heard, as I should say) 'the voices' yet, as have been reported. Could be due to the edits, but I don't know. I've just started her new Fembody file, and will update in another topic if I begin to see changes there.

But yea. For those on the fence with getting the files, they're very well made. Go for it.
iked

Postby ThatoneGurll » June 20th, 2016, 10:35 am

The other night I had a powerful weird dream that I was doing sexual things but
I had a very small 'clit' instead of a penis. It was odd.. and pink and tiny.
Which is strange, I don't think the spirit girl voice obedience file does that..

I've been feeling a 'voice' at times. but it's not really like a presence or entity in my mind.
Things seem fairly normal.. I feel i've grown frustrated with the file after only a few listens and I don't know why maybe it's not doing much for me or maybe it's doing too much and I'm subconsciously scared.
I like the changes though, except for the increase in sex drive.. but I'll deal with it I guess. I want it actually i'm just not used to it.

It's too bad I haven't heard any voice.. yet.
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Postby ThatoneGurll » June 20th, 2016, 7:15 pm

I just listened to this file and i'm getting more and more profound results.
I'm starting to understand that soon there's going to be no resisting at all.
i'm going to be made into a complete sexy girly girl.. i'm loving it already
My mind is already very girly.. and i love it but sometimes I feel myself slipping and I hate when that happens.
This file is helping to bolster my feminization so much faster than any file i've ever used.
I can feel the presence of a 'spirit girl' with me now in my mind but she's weak she's not really sentient it seems like but she's definitely forcing me to keep being feminine and i can feel uncontrollable sensations.. of pleasure, arousal and also the need to do things that are very girly.
I didn't realize my mind could be pushed this much further into me being girly i've felt this girly before but it hasn't lasted before i'm partly scared this too is going to wear off before all my resistance is taken. i'm still resisting some of the girly urges i feel.. but while in trance
i really felt taken, relaxed, deep, and that i was being changed.

this is the most wonderful feminization experience i've had to help me center myself and be more me .
I came out of the trance so surprised at the mental changes and the depth of them.
Some of the changes really do feel automatic.. i noticed i couldn't move the exact same way it felt almost like a paralysis but not
i've never really been good at learning how others move or do things so i dont think i'll be able to really 'move' like a girl
but i definitely feel a feminine air to all my movements even if it's just a struggle to move very quickly or fast.
what else
this is the best.
i don't want to act like a boy ever again i always hate when i slip and act too masculine but now i really dont even want to and it's something i can't help though i have very grey lines for blurring female vs male behavior in my mental model of people so this makes things a bit awkward.
but i really don't want to act like a boy at all ever..
i felt the peeing trigger take really strong hold on me.
the words good girl repeated over and over in the file actually began to trigger me which didn't happen the first few times.
i dont know what i'm going to do maybe start going out more not dressing like a girl full time out but maybe start going out more and look at boys.. maybe shop more. i have no idea does this file instill those ideas? maybe see a movie, or if i'm brave find someone for a date teehee jk i'm happily taken but it's long distance (sadface)
hm
my thoughts seem alot different.
i don't seem to be able to be in 100% control of my thoughts the way i was before it's like someone jacked a regulator into my brain and now only certain thoughts are working or happening for me.
i feel kind of stuck.
infact *giggles*I think I might be stuck being girly.
for some this might be seen as a curse but if this keeps happening to me and it lasts i'll be so happy to have finally relieved myself of the last of my icky male sensations.
omg Kei you are brilliant keep up the good work and I will keep posting logs
my worry is that over time hypnosis can wear off and i think without repeated listens this will turn out like all other files despite intense first reactions.
I think i'll keep at it though i'm starting to feel the file really take hold.
I REALLY DONT THINK I CAN EVEN RESIST THESE CHANGES anymore.
i'm conciously probing to see if i can but i just know i can't.
it would be amazing if the file's taken hold on me this quickly.
Will it last that's the question sometimes i can't listen every day for various reasons
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Postby lego » June 20th, 2016, 10:49 pm

More! Moooore! :shock:
lego
Regular
Regular

Postby ThatoneGurll » June 21st, 2016, 12:32 am

Had a nice nap after I posted that called my gf she likes to call me good girl sometimes we have an interesting dynamic well surprise surprise it triggered me to feel even more helpless to the changes I loved it so much I asked her to say it again it felt so good
It was a confirmation that the file is actually instilling triggers in me.
I had to use the washroom and sitting down to pee definitely triggered me too, not as strongly as I hoped but maybe not all of the sensations need to remain at "omg I'm in shock" intensity. Mayhe its my fault for enjoying that out of a result so much and being sad when I develop a tolerance and it isn't as much a surprise anymore because I learn to expect the pattern. Too bad it ruins the element of surprise.
I still feel very girly I HAD to pose in front of the mirror I felt pretty silly doing it. It feels like there is going to be no way out of this and I'm kinda happy with that thought.
This is what I day dreamed of and wanted. I never really had the self given courage to do some stuff on my own volition consistently and society around us for a true trans girly can create so much self doubt and this file is cleansing me of all fear to embrace being me. I've gone through lots of ups and downs trying to come out and trying to actually be honest irl about me being transgender this file is pushing my inner mortal mental limits and alignment to be truly a girl properly in my nature and attitude. Fully. I don't think I want a way out I am feeling so confident about becoming a sexy girly girl now. I haven't listened again since my last post but hear this , the lingering effects within a 24 hour window are still potent. Maybe I want this badly or maybe I am just super susceptible . Part of me must really want this file to work badly and I should note in the last trance session I had I went so very deep that my brain felt tingles and I really did feel like my mind was blank I didn't mention that in my previous post.
Real life conflict is that I don't feel I can pass dressed as a girl I hate that It seems obvious I'm male. So it puts me off trying to pass but now I'm imagining ways in which I can take dressing even further and maybe even pass I'd need to wax my face and remove body hair entirely I'd need alot more feminine outfits I'd need a better wig and I'd need better skin care perfume leggings corsets maybe a better bra some nice dresses or skirts that better fit my body maybe some breast forms a nail treatment or something.. and a big big mental change I'd need to be even more stuck in a girly mindset than now Mmmm
I hope this change just snowballs to the point I naturally find myself going out as a girl and getting what I need to do it before I even realize how far its gone this is what I need to relinquish all male parts of myself remaining.
I just hope I stick with the file and that I truly want this to impact my real life. I already have some girly clothes but I feel it must not be enough now. Going out Costs money and some neighbour's don't know or seem to know I am trans if I went out around everyone they may know and I'd be fine with that I'm always telling new people I'm transgender when I meet them in person now if they are guests so that if they show up one day with my family members and see me dressed it won't be a shock
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Postby ThatoneGurll » June 21st, 2016, 4:52 pm

ok ok ok so...

Here's the jist of what's going on.
I'm starting to notice mental perception changes growing.
I don't 'hear' a voice as of yet but i definitely feel myself being rewarded very randomly sometimes by 'accident'
The color pink seems to do something to me even though the file isn't clear enough about what it's meant to do.
I feel certain thoughts literally being removed and replaced with other ideas or concepts that are more in line with girly stuff.
I'm not sure how I feel about that part.
here's what I did:

Last night, I decided that I wanted to try falling asleep with the file on loop.
something very cool happened.
I put the file on LOOP because I really wanted to see if the rumors that argue against hypnosis being able to do anything to you while you are asleep were true.
the truth?
It varies, but the file was playing in my dreams and in my dreams I heard the file playing I became a bit lucid while the file was playing but was still in my 'dream'
I was struggling to turn the source of the sound off in my dream as it was quite 'loud' and invasive.
In-fact I actually did manage to fall asleep with the file playing on a lower volume than i usually listen to it.. the looping of it was such a good idea. I remember falling asleep and waking up more than once but the dreams I remember that there was some kind of stereo and i was panicking trying to figure out how to turn it off, I also recall that I was worried someone else would hear it and figure out what i was up to which is interesting.. because I genuinely don't want anyone I live with to know i'm using hypnosis files to help me become more girly even though i've been doing it on and off for the last year or two now.
Hmm what else.
Well other than the interesting dream manifestation , I feel different.
I can't put my finger on it
I definitely can't get away from the changes.
The more I think about it the harder it is to get away from them as well.
I was able to percieve a very quiet whisper track but not make out what was being said I was only able to hear this part of the file clearer while I was very deep.
Uhm this feeling I keep having is sort of 'haunting' me in a way.
It sort of over rides how i'm thinking. I feel like my breasts are growing..
I feel random arousal at times and giggly.
I couldn't help myself but stare at myself in the mirror more often the last two days but this time I actually wanted to , and I even smiled I chose smiling instead of posing but then I gave up fighting it and I even posed again. I keep doing that.. it feels like I need to. But I think I have a choice still.
I can't figure out how to pose like a girl so i just feel really stupid when I do it.. anyone can pose how they want this bias in my head confuses the fuck out of the suggestions..
I'm considering watching videos of how girls pose to try to understand.
I'm thinking about wearing eye liner lip stick panties more often .. and dressing pretty.
i have thoughts more often than usual about how much i can make myself look pretty.
I'm starting to feel like it's ok for me to have these thoughts all the time and that no one has the right to judge me for who i wanna be.
i'm normally really worried not what others will think but if they'll say something and if so if they'll oppose what i do i don't like opposition coming up i just like to be able to do what i feel like and if no one says anything then i feel fine doing it and if i do it long enough i stop caring what others think but sometimes even after a long time of doing it consistently if someone says something negative about it i'll have a hard time feeling ok about it again :/ just depends really
I'm starting to want to go out more. I don't know why.
i want boys around me more.. I don't know. maybe one or two attractive guys. Hmm i'd want them to know i'm a girl and treat me like a girl.
I'm getting strange butterflies writing this part.
it's just flowing, it seems like i can hardly contain myself when i write about it but when time is just passing normally it seems like nothing's changed.
I'm starting to understand how this is effecting me
i don't have control over it. that doesn't scare me it just surprises me maybe in a good way.
i want to dress girly more often so badly I've tried to use files that force me to want to always dress like a girl before but i always avoid them.. i was confident dressing as a girl for a while till some people said it was obvious i was still a guy then i felt horrible and i didn't want to..
i might start trying again it's just a pain i want a different wig.
at any rate my brain is being totally feminized by this file and there's no way to stop it.
i'm genuinely becoming addicted to it.
i want this file in my ears every day now and i can't help it or avoid it.
I don't think i'd be able to sleep without being able to listen to it sometimes.
i'm thinking about sleeping with it on loop every night now until i wake up completely changed into a girl fully and no way to go back this is what i want i just need the push to be able to push out the fear of judgement from others projected onto me and this file just does that it instills confidence too which is a nice side effect i normally avoid confidence boosts i feel they are artificial i want to earn my confidence boosts by having a 'reason' grounded in reality to be confident in something ie ' i have experience in x thing so i'm confident'
i'm losing the ability to pick how i think all the time.
i'm just thinking like a girl more.
i'm even having voice changes very subtle ones
i'm noticing some of this really is happening automatically
it sort of feels like i'm just along for the ride now.
it's kind of a cool file

Huge warning to anyone
this file's not a joke it really will change you over time, i've practiced being susceptible to feminization files specifically so it's going fast and i want to be a real girl not just as a fetish.
If you're a guy or a girl thinking of using the file be warned it will change you
..i'm starting to believe my body's changing.
anyways don't challenge the file unless you wanna be made as girly as possibly, submissive, and very sexually outgoing or at least have your sex drive increased a bit and be made more flirty to the point you can't control it
i feel lucky i haven't had a 'flirt' experience in person yet.. with someone.
i kind of want to though..
i bet it'd feel good.
these thoughts are and have been influenced by the file.
at the rate i'm going in only a few more weeks if I don't give up listening to it every night i'll be made even more girly than i was which is good cause i used to be way more girly than i am now only thing is i was scared and i avoided giving into it.
for those wondering please understand that this file is working fast cause i am a girl in my mind already so all it's doing is reinforcing that concept.
for those of you who aren't even a girl in their minds already this file will feel VERY VERY invasive and at first teeming with pleasure but before you know it..
wham
..you won't be able to help it you'll be trapped.
every time i pee sitting down, or see the color pink or stare at myself in the mirror i feel these weird sensations

I'm going to say one last thing.
The spirit girl voice who's been 'put' into my mind doesn't feel like an entity or presence.. but it does feel sort of how i'd imagine a 'female takeover' style file to work only without the bonus of you losing yourself. This isn't grounds to use this file as a replacement for your other half or a female takeover file in-fact i don't recommend those files to anyone who doesn't already have a multiplicity experience going on simply because they wont be able to handle it well..
I'm thinking about smelling like a girl and wearing lipstick and being pretty and feeling girly and feeling my body feel like a girl's body and letting go and feeling myself slip completely and irresistibly into being a girl.
I promise any 'readers' that this isn't a hoax either or a troll these are my experiences and i'm writing as honestly as i can for the sake of logging
if any of what I've typed is what you actually want in your REAL life
and you feel you're ready for it
take the dive, you won't regret it unless you do in which case i'm not liable xD
hugs and kisses to all the amazing girls and boys who take an interest in my posts and writing.
byyyeee
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Postby Leeiah » June 22nd, 2016, 9:18 pm

Seem like a good file, I can't really tell the difference between this old file or the new one "collared", to expensive for my taste though.
Leeiah
Regular
Regular

Postby rafaela » June 23rd, 2016, 12:31 pm

I was going to download it until I saw $50, sounds absolutely great just out of my range.
rafaela

Postby fuckingstrawberries » June 25th, 2016, 9:18 am

You've talked to your girlfriend that the file is making you want to flirt with guys, right?

I mean, even aside from a possible sexuality change -which you should also talk about- you need to know what she thinks about flirting. She could see it as a violation of trust.
fuckingstrawberries
Regular
Regular

Postby ThatoneGurll » June 26th, 2016, 12:03 pm

It's fine. She knows.
I should say, she knows all about what i do
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Postby ThatoneGurll » July 2nd, 2016, 6:51 pm

So I stopped listening for a few days. I'm still noticing some lingering effects even without listening.
I did have another dream while listening to the file I think.. so anyways.
I'm noticing that my female sensations and mindset are getting stronger.
I feel like i can't help feeling more girly it's happening alot. I kind of love it.
It seems fluctuating still.
I think I have some feelings or sensations that it's probably wrong for me to let myself be changed like this but I want it.
This is the result of how society brainwashes people and conditions them to conform to a gender bias for themselves. it's ok though. I was already really girly before all the hypnosis stuff I just really want that push.
It's working.
I'm experimenting with other hypnosis so I can't gaurentee my results are only from this file and i've used other feminization hypnosis before.
I will say this file really is one of Kei's most invasive files. I love it.
not for the faint of heart or mind only for those who can handle being really impacted.
That's all for now.
Bai i'm going to go day dream about lots of girly stuff now :3
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum