Feminization and sissification with limited time

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Feminization and sissification with limited time

Postby Shai » July 2nd, 2016, 9:21 am

Hello,

As the title suggests, I'm looking for a file or files that would feminize me or turn me into the perfect sissy boy. The problem is, I don't want to spend a lot of time in trance every day, because I just cannot afford it. As for my goals, I want to feel comfortable wearing panties, not feel humiliated by buying products targeted at women, stay motivated on shaving my body and taking care of it. Sexually, I want to pay more attention to my nipples and boypussy (I think this word describes it much better than ass) and literally give up on my dick. Chastity might join these suggestions as well. I'm gay, so there is no need to address my orientation.

Honestly, I know that I'm asking for much. But hey, I don't want it to happen overnight. Ideally, I'd want to have a schedule I could stick to that would make me more and more of a girl overtime. Encouragement is also appreciated :-)

Thanks in advance!
Shai
Regular
Regular

Re: Feminization and sissification with limited time

Postby kimbi » July 2nd, 2016, 4:23 pm

Shai,

It seems you are a little limited in private time to fully indulge your desires? If this is the case perhaps as well as a full file you need a reinforcement file that you could listen to in the private time you have, perhaps commuting?

If this is the case I could help you and create strong associations between everyday tasks and becoming a confident woman ?
kimbi

Re: Feminization and sissification with limited time

Postby Shai » July 2nd, 2016, 5:17 pm

Indeed, my private time is pretty limited when it comes to hypnosis. Creating such associations could work I think.
Shai
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum