Closet sissy with wife

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Closet sissy with wife

Postby hiddensissy » July 3rd, 2017, 6:43 am

Anyone have any good suggestions for files that may push my humiliation and feminization but without risking exposure to my wife? Most seem to push for a more permanent feminization. Thanks in advance, I am new here and to hypnosis.
hiddensissy

Re: Closet sissy with wife

Postby goodday5 » July 6th, 2017, 10:03 pm

Good luck with that Hidden. You've come here craving fem. and hum. and this is the place for it. These files don't change you overnight, but they do over time. Your whole perspective and mannerisms will change. You'll fight it, but it is inevitable that you will change. If you don't stop listening to these files, you will not be able to have sex with your wife. Then your marriage will likely fail or she'll take on a lover. Try to find files that make you want to give your wife head or massage her feet.
goodday5

Postby tmichellev » July 7th, 2017, 11:07 am

yep, goodday is right-im a total waste of time to my wife, unless I eat her out really good, no more fucking her for me, I am now a total sissy
tmichellev
Regular
Regular

Postby little_n » July 13th, 2017, 5:11 pm

its true, Hidden, it does happen, I now look at women the way a woman does, bitchy, jealousy and winder where she got those boots! i don't see women in the same way as i now see real muscle men, theres a thought...
little_n

Return to Feminizations Forum