Cute Feminization

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Cute Feminization

Postby ThatoneGurll » July 23rd, 2017, 7:37 am

For those of you who want a personality change without the stereotypical changes look no further than my newest upload.
You probably need premium for it but I worked on this file for two days and it's still a draft but I consider it finished. I'll make an improved one later.

What it does:
changes your thoughts/ feelings /mood /temperment to be what I consider more cute and girly.
The first listen shouldn't do anything huge to you but it is permanent so the risk is your choice.

It will make you want to wear cute feminine clothes, and act girlier and cuter.
not many files focus on feminizing how you write, or how you do other things.
This one does. It will even go into detail on how cute girls respond to messages online, it uses a bit of suggestion with specifics and enough is open to interpretation I think that you would be able to also fill in some blanks for yourself.

I'll post a link to the file here on WMM.
if anyone wants to try the file and you don't have premium send me the pm but here is the deal you have to actually give me a report on your results for improvement if I send you it okay? or post comments on the file.
Here's the link: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... e_id=10160
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Re: Cute Feminization

Postby ThatoneGurll » July 24th, 2017, 3:46 am

Thanks for the 5 downloads, also I noticed no one has commented at all on the file yet o.o
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Postby ThatoneGurll » July 26th, 2017, 3:02 am

Yay 14 downloads, but no feedback :(
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Postby cbarber92 » July 28th, 2017, 7:55 am

I dont have premium but i would like to try it and ill def leave feedback
cbarber92
Regular
Regular

Postby ThatoneGurll » July 28th, 2017, 8:04 am

cbarber92 I have sent you a pm.
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Postby sissyaliss » August 2nd, 2017, 1:28 pm

This is a great file! Wasn't expecting strong effects yet as I've lacked the time to trance properly and so I've only had it on in the background once or twice a day for the last 3 or 4 days; still, I've definitely noticed changes already.

The file itself is much higher-quality than I was expecting from a draft, both in terms of production values and content. The suggestions are a mix of general and specific, which I like - the general so you can fill in some blanks yourself and specific suggestions to give you some ideas to work with. The most insidious ones for me have been those that make you feel girly when you chat or send messages, and that encourage you to write in a cuter and more feminine style... I've found myself chatting flirtily when I least expect it, talking to old friends online or trying to organise stuff with strangers. Nothing that should strike them as odd, but it certainly made me feel girly!

Finally the general tone of the suggestions is very positive, which I feel is all too rare in feminization hypnosis; the focus on cuteness without abusive language or constant mention of cock is something I'd like to see in more places.

Just realised that I haven't written this review in a particularly cute or girly way! :P
Guess I'll have to listen more!
sissyaliss

Postby EddyWan » August 2nd, 2017, 1:53 pm

I'd love to give this a go when it comes off premium, lovely take on it!
EddyWan

Postby reallystupidfordoingthis » August 2nd, 2017, 10:05 pm

I like the idea, once it's off premium I'll give it a listen and review.
reallystupidfordoingthis

Postby Hicks » August 17th, 2017, 9:45 am

PM belatedly sent.
Hugs and kisses from accross the internet! ~♡
Hicks
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum