Bambi Bimbodoll Conditioning

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Re: Bambi Bimbodoll Conditioning

Postby MayTong » June 4th, 2019, 6:37 pm

Ok gotta ask. What is your instensive listening schedule. Ive had very limited success with most hypno files. Probably due to restless legs and having trouble keeping ear buds in my ears.

I ask because i want to try something similar and have to discuss it with my SO so we can set up the regimen. I feel i need a push to help my transition process because life always gets in the way.
MayTong
Regular
Regular

Postby Ghost1971 » June 7th, 2019, 11:25 am

Well, I've been listening to a varied amount of these files every night for about seven weeks now.

I'd originally downloaded them all onto an mp3 player and was listening to them from the complete initial sessions which usually runs for two and a half hours, to multiple 'mini' files in batches running to around 90mins, so far, I've never missed a night.

Recently found the Bambi channel on YouTube, and they have three specified playlists: the original two and a half one, a 'Bambi Brainwashing' one (around 45mins) and a 'Bambi Enforcement' one (around 90mins), and have been switching to these periodically.

To help things recently, I've created my own playlist from the YouTube ones, with files 1, 2, 3, 4 and 10 and will be adding the cockslut, and mindless cock zombie into the mix to help reinforce things.

I've never been an easy subject to any audio hypno files, but after continuous listening for this amount of time, the effects (in some areas) are beginning to show.
Cheers,

Ghost
(There's no point being an adult if you can't be childish now and again)
Ghost1971

Postby behindtheglass » June 8th, 2019, 3:48 am

Glad to see Ghost is still with us (for now, lol). Myself I have tried trancing a few times this week with mixed results. Not sure if I'm nodding off etc. However, occasionally I do get the correct sensations I'm supposed to get according to the narrator which is really powerful and rewarding.

The last 2 trances were done at 5/6 am as I've found that late night sessions really interfere with sleep. This morning I was halfway through Takeover and on my life I had a vision of me looking into a distant mirror and darting out of sight in the mirror was a blonde girl. It was so weird it actually nudged me closer to alertness. A short time later I even had a close up view of what I think was actually Bambi. Me, but Bambi, but bizarrely acceptable to view.

So all this is fun and better than mundane life, I just wish I would properly trance and get absorbed into it. Go sleep when told. I think time and repeating will help. So want the uniform lock to work. Fun for the moment, hope it stays fun.....

Be great if others could take the plunge and share their experiences. X
behindtheglass

Postby tankthefrank » June 15th, 2019, 9:01 pm

I find if I`m overly tired (sleep deprived) that the triggers work better but again, when you have a job to go to every day this can be detrimental.
In the ear headphones are a no no for me as well. I use over the ear. The only problem is the size of them usually contact my pillow and they type I have can be used for your phone. Gotta find a simple cordless non use for your phone version.
tankthefrank
Regular
Regular

Postby behindtheglass » June 17th, 2019, 3:03 pm

Been using once every 3 days with the usual 1, 2, 3 & 10, with another one thrown in. It was Control Loop Doll last night and the Limp trigger worked. It was amazing. I knew I could move if I really wanted to, but I couldn't even flinch. My breathing rate double instantly with fear and excitement. I tried a short version again straight after but it didn't hold as well.

Bit nervous about getting the uniform lock working....
It is addictive, but be strong and curtail your use and you should be ok. Can't wait to get the Limp working again tho. What happens if your headphones just dropped out.....
behindtheglass

Postby behindtheglass » July 3rd, 2019, 11:31 am

Where has everyone gone, lol. So I know I'm trancing now but haven't tried dressing up yet. That is next week.
Last week after a session it was pitch black and I had ear plugs in, so it was sensory deprivation. In the dead of night I woke up and all I had in my head was Zap Cock Drain Obey. Constant. For about 10 mins. It was horrible !!! But also arousing. In the end I realized I had ear plugs in and had to take them out in order to remember I could hear other things. It was weird. It was a struggle to get the repetitive words out of my head.
Hope next week goes well.....
Is there any body there.....
behindtheglass

Postby beepbooproobutt » July 13th, 2019, 10:20 am

10 Bimbo Protection script:
https://pastebin.com/BRJY0wZ3
beepbooproobutt

Postby diggermaloo » July 17th, 2019, 8:54 am

I've been dabbling with feminization files for quite a while now without any great success. So I thought I might give the Bambi Bimbodoll series a go as they seem to be pretty forceful. I see from the first post in this thread that kslava recommended a Mind Eraser Hypnosis at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wEPuNQQecc which he found prepped him well for the content of the Bambi files. This link just gives me a blank screen. I have contacted kslava but have not yet received a response. Maybe he's no longer active. Does anyone have details of the Mind Eraser Hypnosis file to which he refers?
I really like to give the Bambi files a go, with this intro file as it may help get me down deep, just to see what happens. Maybe I'll end up wearing pretty panties :D
diggermaloo
Regular
Regular

Postby behindtheglass » July 22nd, 2019, 10:58 am

Right. Can't get it to work. I think you need very regular persistence for success. So signing off and will enjoy the thousands of other files on here !!! TTFN. X
behindtheglass

Postby cloudstalker » July 27th, 2019, 8:00 am

diggermaloo, looks like your contact worked in the wrong direction; the account has been closed, and the file taken off Youtube :(
cloudstalker
Regular
Regular

Postby 57yarder » October 18th, 2019, 2:35 pm

I have some questions about the Bimbo Drone from the Bambisleep files. I don't know much about the ins and outs of hypnosis, but have used it to help with my social anxiety and other concerns and am at the point where I'd like to start making my own files tailored to my particular needs. The first time I turned on one of the Bambisleep files, which I think was the rapid induction (with the slow, periodic female breathing over the binaural leading up to the voice) it was like I was hit with a ton of bricks and was slipping into trance BEFORE I ever got to the main voice. I really didn't have much knowledge at that time about what I was even listening to, and I've never had a file do that to me before. In the past I've listened to some of the binaural beat stuff on youtube and heard them in the background of some other hypno files, but never just dropped into trance so easily from any of them. So my question is, is there something special about that particular sound? Is that a common experience or did I just happen to find that one binaural that tickles my particular brain in the right way? Or are there subliminal things going on within the recording of the Bimbo Drone that make it more effective? Or am I just imagining things? Since I seem to react to that sound so well I was hoping to borrow the same binaural for some files I hope to create, but I don't necessarily want bimbofication subliminal commands seeping into my social anxiety hypnosis... I dunno. If I"m asking this in the wrong place let me know and thanks so much for reading. Any thoughts comments on the subject would be greatly appreciated.
57yarder

Postby kslava » October 19th, 2019, 1:14 pm

Hi all,

Sorry for my absence, but I'm not on the site so much lately. Sometimes I'll go months without being on, so sorry I haven't been able to address the questions people have had.

The Youtube file for Mind Eraser Hypnosis seems to be gone now. That's the way of things with these. I highly recommend if you find something that truly works, you do whatever you can to get a hold of that permanently for your files. I've found that's the best way in my experience since I began with WMM in 2005 (wow... 14 years).

Anyways, it's neat to see people experiencing the Bambi files, which I have found my favorites over these years. Not all of them are for me and the recent set goes off more on an experiential tangent. I would assume the file's creator is probably getting more personal commissions now and working with that, which is the way of things. The conditioning and behaviorial stuff that I really like is usually only the start to someone eventually receiving highly specific commissions. So I'm not hopeful for the future development of the files, but the existing files are fantastic. If you like them, get them now while you can. You can also find more on the creator's Patreon site, including the most recent unreleased files. If you really like them, it's a no brainer (hehe) to make a small donation for the files.
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kslava » October 19th, 2019, 1:35 pm

Okay, I'm also going to answer several questions in one reply here:

- Headphones: Always do over the ear. I know they're not easy to lie down in bed with, so just lay flat and let the file do its work. Truly over-the-ear headphones provide the best results. Bambi needs to be IMMERSED in the sound. She LOVES that. Give her what she needs.

- Bluetooth Headphones: I highly recommend Bluetooth over-the-ear headphones. They keep cords out of the way and allow you to just set it and forget it. I found a cheap pair of headphones at Aldis a while and always use them for this purpose. I set the files on VLC on my computer and connect the computer with the headphones. If you live with other people who might infiltrate the Bluetooth, then perhaps you could stick with cords. Or maybe you want to allow the possibility for them to discover Bambi?...

- Clothes: Always dress up. Those of you who know the text know why. And that should mean even more that you should dress up before hand. I know sometimes you just want to dive right into the files. The craving can be strong. But really dress up before hand. Make sure you have a cute sexy outfit and especially wear heels. YES, silly! Even though you're going to lie in bed! Trust me, your mileage with the files will go further if you dress sexy first. I have a leather corset, heels, and a sexy hot pink stretch dress I wear, with makeup, hooker earrings, necklace, and bangles that all kind of just drape all over me.

- Beginning the file: Start with silence and let the heartbeat relax. I find that it's always good to get dressed and dolled up first, then lay down flat, and then just sit in silence for a bit to let my heart rate lower and relax. Sometimes I'll play the binaural drone at the beginning of the file on a loop, and jump to the beginning of the file if I find my mind still racing or my heartbeat still up. Or I'll just relax in silence for a bit. If you're nodding off, time to start the file.

- When to listen: Listen either first thing in the morning, or first thing when you get home from work. Remember to get dressed first and use over-the-ear headphones, and take the time to let your heartrate relax before pressing play.

- Getting proper sleep: Listening before you go to bed can result in restless sleep, which can result in problems throughout the day, which can lessen your chance of coming back to the file and really getting it to work right. So do it when you're awake and give yourself the appropriate full hours of sleep you need overnight. If you also want to go to sleep to it, turn some of the training or subliminal files on *really* soft and quiet (almost unnoticeable) when you go to bed. Bambi will do the rest in picking up the hints.

- The binaural drone. FYI, the drone you hear at the beginning of some of the files is not unique to the Bambi files. I have heard various others use the same sound in hypnosis as well. It's not simply binaural, but if you do a search for that, you can find some interesting drone files. Unfortunately, I don't know this drone's name in particular (if it has one), but I know it's not unique, so with some looking you might find stuff on that. You might also try looking for drones that activate beta, delta, and theta waves of the brain. More info might be found looking up Brainwave Entrainment or looking up Theta Waves. Do Youtube searches theta drone or brainwave entrainment or similar things. You'll often find this oscillated sine wave technique used for brainwave entrainment. Binaural beats are a similar kind of deal I believe. But like I said, if you want to avoid reading (as much as I generally do), just do some Youtube searches for these terms and do some listening.
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby 57yarder » October 19th, 2019, 10:28 pm

Thanks so much for the help. Much appreciated.
57yarder

Postby kslava » October 19th, 2019, 11:08 pm

Okay, so I found the Mind Eraser file.

The file on Youtube was just a teaser actually. Here is a link to where you can purchase the full file: https://keismindwarp.com/products/mind- ... f1ee&_ss=r

I highly recommend it. You may find that cutting out of the file around 40 minutes is more effective to getting into the Bambi files, as the remainder of Kei's file has light programming of its own.
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sub_clt_06 » October 21st, 2019, 12:21 pm

Good girl!
sub_clt_06

Postby missiesissie » October 23rd, 2019, 1:38 am

I love Bambi! I even included some of the "stories" in my hypno-maker: http://hypno.is-best.net/yNNd8/
missiesissie

Postby kslava » December 7th, 2019, 6:37 pm

[quote=missiesissie]I love Bambi! I even included some of the "stories" in my hypno-maker: http://hypno.is-best.net/yNNd8/[/quote]

That's amazing! Thank you!!
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diggermaloo » February 16th, 2020, 4:43 pm

I am thinking of finally taking the plunge and listening to the Bambi Files 1-10. Now should I start by wearing some sort of 'uniform'. If so would panties be a good choice. Guidance from those who have experience would be appreciated.
diggermaloo
Regular
Regular

Postby kslava » March 28th, 2020, 3:48 pm

diggermaloo wrote:I am thinking of finally taking the plunge and listening to the Bambi Files 1-10. Now should I start by wearing some sort of 'uniform'. If so would panties be a good choice. Guidance from those who have experience would be appreciated.

Trigger sounds used include zippers on vinyl/leather, so I like to wear "fuck-me" boots. Tight dress or skirt (PVC or leather if you got it), corset, bra, heels, stockings, obviously panties, are all recommended. Tight and restrictive to make you feel locked in. Also don't forget makeup too! I even try to shave everything (legs, arms, etc.) in advance, so I don't have pesky hair anywhere.

Do it all *before* you listen, because you're going to want to do it all afterwards anyways, and might as well save time so you don't have to think so much about things like that. I mean, the idea is *not* to think, right? So get all dolled up in advance, like you're gonna go out, even if you don't think you will. It definitely enhances the experience.
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diggermaloo » November 15th, 2020, 12:50 pm

I've decided to give Bambi Sleep a go. Just want to see if all the warnings a re for real :) . I've ordered some sexy pink panties as a uniform and a dildo in case the uniform lock really works Any other advice would be welcome
diggermaloo
Regular
Regular

Postby rblender » November 18th, 2020, 7:16 am

Has anyone using Bambi files tried using the Bambi Shrink file on this site?
rblender
Regular
Regular

Postby diggermaloo » December 4th, 2020, 3:32 am

So I've listened to the initial files several times now without result. I wonder whether this is all hype or is it me?
diggermaloo
Regular
Regular

Postby warpedma » December 31st, 2020, 6:49 am

Babi is listening to train;ng loop
Is not clear what is saying
Is good
Must be like this
Is better
Nice be in this state
good for original mind away

Help?
Don't knw
warpedma

Postby warpedma » January 1st, 2021, 4:17 am

warpedma wrote:Babi is listening to train;ng loop
Is not clear what is saying
Is good
Must be like this
Is better
Nice be in this state
good for original mind away

Help?
Don't knw

Note from self to self: You'd better get your playlist in order and listen.

Of course I'm convinced I should continue to listen. That's no surprise. I'm fine with that (also not surprising). While under the spell I simply know I must go deeper and deeper and further and further. My old self knows it' should not be doing this but what the heck, just go ahead and see how far you can go. There's layers upon layers of stuff here and sorting out which is which has become impossible. That's fine (of course it is).
The helplessness when under, when the amnesia is kicking in, when feeling your head being emptied, I can't wait to feel this again and to feel this stronger than ever before. Yes, I think this is one of the aspects that are the most enticing. I know when I will feel these sensations again, they will be better than ever before. I know this is an addiction and can look forward to deepen this addiction.

In the past I've done a reset; despite the protection file. I deleted everything to do with hypno and WMM from my phone and computers.
But apparently that wasn't so thorough.

Now we know why we're here again :D

On a whim, I listened again on YT.

But that wasn't a whim, right? It was programmed to be so. In moment of weakness in my mind, poor hidden B..i has managed to break through. Thank you my dear.

Next I checked this computer, and surprise, the necessary files were already there, still there? Probably, when I "reset", I just thought I deleted them but the protection file has protected the files?

So it looks as if the protection file has done its job.

Well then, I might as well continue down the rabbit hole.

For the moment I seem lucid and can write as I'd normally do but I don't think I will be able to manage that all the time. So don't be surprised if you see me writing completely differently. In a way I (she?) is already looking forward to it.

As I'm writing this, I feel she's pushing. Hard!
Must sign off
Looking forward hearing from anybody. That would be nice.
Thank you so much.
warpedma

Postby warren101 » February 17th, 2021, 4:18 pm

I need some advice. I am new to this and I am not sure if I start a new thread or just tag
on here. My only hypnosis session was 40 years ago and it had to do with being a better
hand ball player. As far as I could tell nothing came out of the session. Recently I came
in contact with Bambi Sleep. To me it is a fascinating file except for the IQ down
part. All my life I have had to use my brain to make a living. I have listened to the combo
123-10 3 times. I have read that 1 and 2 are a power full trance inducer. However I can not
tell if it is affecting me. I have listened under less than optimal settings as I am married
and it is difficult to be truly alone and relaxed. My main question; is there a way to
tell if I am going into a trance? Thanks for your help.
warren101
Regular
Regular

Postby grover27 » February 18th, 2021, 9:49 am

I don't do Bambi but I would caution against it. However, you are a grown man and to each their own. You asked a specific question about how do you know you are in trance. I have read that it's different for everyone. The other day I had a realization about how to best describe my experience so I thought I'd share it. You know the song by Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb - it's like that. You know when he says, when I was a child I had a fever, my arms felt like lead balloons, etc. Well, the other day I was reminded of times when I have been really sick with the flu and was so sick I couldn't fall asleep but I also couldn't move and didn't want to think. My body just felt numb and all I could do is lie there, existing, but not moving and not thinking and not feeling. That's what trance feels like for me. I of course don't feel sick or like I'm dying or whatever as I might when I have the flu, but the rest of the sensation is very similar. I know I could move if I wanted to but it just takes too much effort and it feels better to just be there in trance. I hope that helps.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby warren101 » February 18th, 2021, 2:48 pm

Hello Grover. Thanks for the trance description. I did have a brief time feeling like that and then the outside intruded. I will keep trying.
warren101
Regular
Regular

Postby grover27 » February 18th, 2021, 4:09 pm

It takes a little time and practice. If you are afraid you will be interrupted, don't even bother. You have to remove that obstacle. I can drop into trance very easily now but still have issues when I think I might possibly be disturbed. Remove that hurdle. Then, put all of your thoughts into listening to what is being said. All your concentration is into listening to the words going through your ears.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby warren101 » February 28th, 2021, 10:02 am

Good morning Grover. Yesterday right after coming home from lunch I had a chance to be totally alone and with no possibility of being interrupted I listened to Bambi Sleep for the 10th time. During the session I had no impression of being in a trance and indeed my mind wandered 2 or 3 times. I know that in the wake up ( #10 ) is a suggestion that I will not remember what she said. I believe that it worked because I could not remember any of it. It was about an hour later that I discovered that I could not remember the what was said in the session. I tried to remember on and off for about 9 hours until I went to bed. It felt amazing to me. I had the same feelings I have when I am trying to remember an actors name, it was just under the surface but I could not get it out. Now this morning I can remember being in a bubble and the phrase Bimbo doll but apparently nothing else yet. These 2 items just popped into my mind. Does the lack of memory indicate that I did go into trance? I also have a felling of wanting to listen again. Thanks.
warren101
Regular
Regular

Postby grover27 » February 28th, 2021, 5:54 pm

That's a very good way to describe it and I would say that is similar to when I am in trance. When I am listening, I sometimes feel like everything is so fresh and I am just wasting time and listening to audio. But once I come out of trance, I really only remember probably 10% of what I heard. I certainly don't forget all of it, but it is surprising how much I don't remember and it's like I don't even care to try to remember. It's as if I know it's futile or pointless to rack my brain trying to remember what I heard. But instead, I do have a desire to listen again, at least for the ones that I know that I liked. I have listened to some tracks a good 10 times or so and remember them when I'm listening but don't really think about them at all or try to remember when I'm out of trance. It is all very subtle for the most part and a lot of times you wonder if you are doing things because of the hypno or just because you want to do them or that's just who you are, and sometimes you accept that the 2 are one and the same. Your experience sounds on point though. It gets easier and more natural the more you do it. Some tracks (and again, I don't do the Bambi stuff) I've listened to had no effect until like the 3rd or 4th listen and then there was no denying the effect. Others have hit me hard after 2 listens. Others, I have listened to over 5 times and still wonder if they are affecting me, yet I continue to want to listen and things seem more subtle. My journey is the opposite of yours - I'm trancing to become more alpha, masculine and dominant and while the change hasn't been overnight, I am definitely becoming more and more so.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondayfriday » May 25th, 2021, 9:26 am

I thought I would post here on the Bambi Bimbodoll Conditioning thread about my thoughts on Bambi Sleep and the hypnosis files I created as a result.

I’ve become increasingly fascinated recently with the power, danger and notoriety of the Bambi Sleep files. Having been briefly attracted to and dabbled with sissy hypno in the past, I know first-hand how enticing and addictive it can be. But the accounts I’m reading in forums and posts are astonishing. The changes taking place in listeners due to repeated and extended exposure to these files is clearly very real. So it got me thinking. Could I hack the power of Bambi for my own purposes?

I don’t want to be a sissy (to be clear, I have nothing against sissies). But there are many things I would love to improve, change or replace about myself, my personality, my sexuality. So I decided to pull apart a few Bambi files, rewrite them, repurpose them, and put them back together again.

So far, I’ve done three files:

Bubble Induction
Bubble Deepener
Body Transformation

These seem to be the basic conditioning files.

As mentioned, I don’t want to go down the sissy rabbit hole. Instead, I want to be a more masculine man, a better lover, develop a bigger, harder, more efficient penis, an enhanced physique, improved sexual confidence. Essentially, the antithesis of Bambi.

I call him, Iron Man. The Iron Man reference seemed apt. Iron Man, although a hero, is a mortal man. He's a billionaire playboy. He's charming, handsome, women love him, he's cool, sexy and, well, heroic. And the Iron Man character is played by Robert Downey Jr, also something of a rich playboy.

I’ve changed Bambi to Iron Man.
I’ve changed bimbo into playboy.
I’ve changed fake plastic into liquid iron.
And I’ve made many other changes too, notably, I’ve removed third person references and kept everything first person. I’m not really interested in creating a Tulpa. I don’t want to split my personality or create a new one.

The files I have created are very similar to the original Bambi files in terms of sound and structure. I have used the exact same TTS voice (in fact, the enhanced ‘neural’ version). I have used a background binaural beat (not the one Bambi uses because I can’t verify whether there is any subliminal messaging hidden in it so I’ve replaced it with a vanilla tone).

And I’ve created a background, subliminal voice track which loops positive sexual phrases. These are what the voices say (spoiler alert):

I am sexually confident. / My body tingles with sexual magnetism. / I am a great lover. / Sexual confidence comes naturally to me. / I am a powerful sexual being. / My penis stays hard and erect. / My penis is never flaccid. / I am in touch with my deepest sexual nature and desire. / Feeling sexually confident is a natural part of my life. / I always please my partner. / My penis stays hard and erect. / My penis is never flaccid. / Sexual exploration is natural and normal. / I am open to new sexual experiences. / My penis stays hard and erect. / My penis is never flaccid. / I am secure in my body and celebrate its sexuality. / I express my deepest sexual needs. / I am full of sexual energy and potential. / I have unlimited sexual power. / My penis stays hard and erect. / My penis is never flaccid. / I love pleasuring my partner. / I can please my partner endlessly. / I love trying new things sexually. / My penis stays hard and erect. / My penis is never flaccid.

Something I should mention (in case it’s not already clear), is that I have suffered from erectile dysfunction for my whole adult life, which I wanted to address in the files I created. The changes are designed to be permanent but it's not a curse. I've kept much of the 'obey me' and 'forgetting feels good' conditioning because I think it's part of the power of the files. I want to tap into the deep conditioning nature of the style rather than go down the hypnotherapy route. Tbh, some of my problem is that I get caught up in my head, over think and over analyse. I hope these files can help me forget to be in my head so much.

I created these files for myself and to help my own set of issues, although I suspect many of these issues are not unique to me, which is why I wanted to freely share them. I’m not seeking any payment. If the site adds them to premium then I’m afraid that’s out of my control.

One thing I have realised is that these kinds of files take an enormous amount of time to create. From writing to formatting, recording and editing. And I’ve only adapted the Bambi files, that were already existing. It must take Bambi ages to create this stuff. I know how to use the mixing software but I went on quite a steep learning curve to put the files together. It will take me less time in future now that I know what I’m doing with the TTS but it’s still time-consuming. I plan to create a few more, and I’ll update them here if there’s an appetite for them and people like them and find them useful.

I doubt these files will be as potent as the original Bambi, especially as I’m not looking to create DID or a Tulpa, but it’s a start.

Deepener: https://warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget ... e_id=15059
Induction: https://warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget ... e_id=15058
Body Transform: https://warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget ... e_id=15060

If you get a chance to listen, let me know what you think.
mondayfriday

Postby warpedma » July 1st, 2021, 12:46 am

Relapsed again with these BS files :)
Gave up a while ago
Fell for them again
This time I've got to do a better job so I won't give up again.
warpedma

Postby kslava » April 18th, 2022, 11:29 am

Thanks to everyone posting here and sharing your experiences with the Bambi files. I'm still a big fan. Just haven't been on WMM in way too long. I think about a year ago, I dipped more heavily into the files and was so heavily pulled in that I backed off a bit. I found myself spacing out or forgetting things at work. The fact that I'm a secretary makes it even more important that I be careful not to dip in too far with these. Coming back to them today, I'm reminded of the feelings I've had off and on over the years of just fully surrendering to the whole thing and finding someone to be my dominant, but that's never stuck. I'm not sure that's what I really want. On the other hand, it'd be nice if I could find a secretary or personal/executive assistant job with a male boss who was accepting of me exploring this. But that just seems like fantasy. And life always seems to have curveballs (like, I wouldn't do that secretary thing with a guy who has a wife and kids or a guy who wants to do violent BDSM like slapping, hitting, choking; tying up and tight restrictive clothing is fine). It'd be amazing to find that dream job, life, and man... Who knows? I would love to be "personal assistant" and go ditzy and airheaded for him whenever he needs a trophy to take out to events.

But yeah anyways, I'm still around, even if it takes me amazing amounts of time to respond. Sorry about that.

Also, if anyone wants loops, the bambisleep.blogspot.com website came out with some wonderful loops in February 2022 (all 6 now available for free). They seem to still be updating once in a great while (a couple times a year?). I'm still totally down for it! Wearing my stripper heels, tight skirt, corset, tight top, and all the rest right now. The Ziploc training loop just made me instantly have to go get dressed in the right stuff -- like, I actually paused it, ran to my bedroom and pulled out what I need to quickly get dressed, so I could come back and be in the proper uniform for the rest of the file. Still in my physical uniform, even if my brain has cleared up a bit. Like I said, the secretary thing is more my thing than the bimbo thing, so my brain likes to work.
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby james82 » April 25th, 2022, 4:02 am

i can never get them working,keep trying but sometimes i think hypnosis just never works on me
bewteen that and curse female takeover ive listened to more times than all over files put together
james82
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » May 31st, 2022, 3:02 pm

so i figured i should give an update 5 years out. i fell really hard into the bambi files. this peaked sometime around 2019-20. outside of a few bimbo math mistakes the files never really affected my job. when i was bambi, bambi had complete control and the triggers were incredibly powerful. my bambi was an easy slut who let so many people hypnotize her, and hypnotized quite a few others. i dont really know what bambi was doing, i just have fragments of memory from that time. bambi was able to do a lot of things without me knowing including creating a new discord account and finding me a master. that last one was a big surprise to me. i knew bambi played with them, but i didnt know everything they did, but they had a lot of fun and made quite a few changes to me. that last one was unusual because its not typical for memory suppression to effectively create years of false memories. But again, bambi is such an Easy Slut, and its so Easy to make permanent and lasting changes to her mind. during the lockdowns i kinda broke free from bambi. it seemed important to have my senses about me at that time and i didnt want to be Lost in an escapist loop. the bambi triggers still affect me from time to time, but they are much more muted for the most part than they used to be. i had a really lovely time with bambi, but i kinda also feel like it just sucked up years of my life that i will never get back in the blink of an eye. 10/10
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby kslava » June 23rd, 2022, 4:40 pm

Wow, I've never found myself 100% fully losing myself to the file, nor have I as Bambi been so adventurous (or even smart enough) to get a Master of my own. That's always the biggest issue for me. I've worked with the Bambi files for years, but never had someone else to physically be in person with to really allow myself to 100% let go and give them control, to really become a mindless doll. That idea really turns me on... Perhaps someday. I just don't really know how to go about that safely and mindfully (especially not when Bambi is control, because again... she's not into mindfulness, hehe). I really need to be able to trust the person, because trust is something I don't have a lot of...

Just visiting here today, because I got a new sexy outfit and wishing I had someone to share it with and lose myself to. <3
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby whipme43 » August 19th, 2022, 10:22 pm

lol! bambi hadn't been on here for a while but found my way back tonight and was reading this awesome thread. got a jolt when i saw someone had the same first oldname as me, greg so i looked at the user and hahah it was me! from 2019! luv it!!!!
whipme43

Previous

Return to Feminizations Forum