allison in love file (hypnoaudio)

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

allison in love file (hypnoaudio)

Postby Paula423 » September 8th, 2017, 1:13 am

3+ years ago i stumbled upon this amazing program that would play allison-in-love files, with background sound and visuals, nothing achieved close to the effects.

Does anyone still maybe have it? The website is gone and nothing to find on the internet.

Sadly my laptop wiped. if someone still has it I would love if you upload it again!

Thanks so much, paula423
Paula423

Re: allison in love file (hypnoaudio)

Postby wildberry » June 12th, 2018, 9:14 am

I have some files but how to set there perfect person files. I love her style like incresing starting car that really differs from the most another hypnotic authors. I even have found imn my vast collection of feminization files and tecnics the works of Catgirl who is not here many years too. I've listened to her New Me ( or You) 2 days ago and Allison in Love works last week. Maybe I have all of her files that were set here.
new dresses can't be more
wildberry

Postby kslava » June 26th, 2018, 6:37 am

You're right that Allison in Love was wonderful. I just took major issue with two elements:
1. She incorporated urination in a file that didn't say it was going to do that.
2. She violated soul autonomy. Hypnosis and surrendering your will is fine (even if you wanted to do that your entire life). She took it another step to try to gain control of people's souls. That's a huge cosmic no-no. People and entities who don't think it is... well sooner or later they all get what's coming to them.

You've been warned.

Look around download sites* for FdHypno_allison_in_love

* For the sake of content creators on this forum who still have available works for sale, I will not name the site.
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby daugo » August 30th, 2018, 10:42 pm

interesting...
how exactly does it violate soul autonomy?
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio
daugo
Regular
Regular

Postby kslava » October 14th, 2018, 7:11 pm

Any other hypnosis, even if it's going far, might claim to take the users will and command them, and the hypnotist might use the title Goddess. That's fine in consenting situations and all of that would seem normal.

The issue I had was that this individual was trying to alter spiritual beliefs and control the subject on a deeply spiritual level, that she owns your soul and that Goddess Allison owns you. The concerns for me were the attempt to take it further than a single lifetime of control. That's where I draw the line. Soulwork is a delicate area.

If you're atheist, then none of this matters.
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby james82 » October 14th, 2018, 9:27 pm

[quote][. She incorporated urination in a file that didn't say it was going to do that./quote]

Which file did that ???
james82
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum