Girly Depths File

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Girly Depths File

Postby ThatoneGurll » September 8th, 2017, 1:23 am

I did a remix of my cutie file.
I want feedback so I'm giving this file away. I'll also upload it here later
But you'll be able to get it if your not premium because it's only a draft.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8RnbF ... sp=sharing

There's the google drive sharable link.
All I ask is that anyone who listens to it posts feedback to me here.
What it will do: Make you girlier, cuter, push you to wear skirts, dresses, make up, make you more affectionate, curve any stronger emotions that are negative to be softer and more positive, make you act cute, make you collect cute stuff, make you react when you're called cute by blushing and feeling girly, makes you more sensitive to hypnosis, makes everything in your mind that was masculine more girly. Makes it so anytime you act girly you get stuck doing that behavior.. Ie if you do one girly thing you end up doing it more and more once you finally do.
It will make you more flirty and cute. It's been effecting me and causing me to do those things! Online.
It will make typing more girly.. it will make interacting with any keyboard feminize you more.
It will make you love being girly. Your personality will be transformed. alot will happen. You'll decorate your desktop or cell phone desktop with girly themes.
This file is not for sissies it's for people who want to truly be a girl. Anyone is welcome to try it though. I used a voice changer when I made this.
This file will make you FEEL LIKE A GIRL ALOT it is not a joke.
I'm not responsible if it changes you permanently. You've been warned, if you want that then go ahead and enjoy.
Things this file will not do: Effect sexuality, make you like cock, bimbofication, slutification.
It will not do anything fetish related to you.
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Re: Girly Depths File

Postby Hicks » September 8th, 2017, 1:22 pm

So how does this differ from cute feminization? And would you rather me use girly depths or cute feminization only everydsy for a month straight?
Hugs and kisses from accross the internet! ~♡
Hicks
Regular
Regular

Postby Hicks » September 9th, 2017, 12:06 am

So it's over twice as long with the same(ish) induction, but 5he voice enunciates better and has a faster cadence. That's awesome. However, sweety, honey, I can tell you worked super hard on this, but it is really... overmodulated and filled with pops as hisses. Did you accidently record this at too low a volume level and then tried to increase it in post? You're also going to need a pop-filter; it dosen't need to be some crazy multi-hundred dollar recording set up, but at the very least a single pillowcase or sweater layer stretched and pinned to a needlepoint circle that's fixed reletive to the microphone with a clamp.

Have you done a few passes in Audacity to try to minimize that hiss and pop? I'd think this isn't the raw recording but having 5o fight that hiss for more than an hour may be asking too much of your listeners.

So I was also going to say something about the induction. I was not a fan of it, and actively fought the metaphor, but to be honest I managed to be a professional and by the time you stopped describing the door and it opened to the field I was already trancing.

I gave cute feminization 1 listen, and was 30 minutes into this one before I was interrupted, so ima gonna start again, k? Thanks for the files. I'm gonna do my best to train with them.
Hicks
Regular
Regular

Postby ThatoneGurll » September 9th, 2017, 12:40 am

I apologize Hicks for the poor audio quality of the recording. There are some other samples into the background that were included, and I am not at all the greatest at eliminating background sounds.
I also apologize for the induction I don't know what is wrong with it. One other person criticized it as well.
I have the source files as well, I can attempt a re-recording as well sometime, which I just might.
I did say this was a draft ^_^ I would rather you use whatever you are comfortable with.

Thank you for your feedback if I edit the file sometime soon then I will post about it here so keep watch.
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Postby Hicks » September 9th, 2017, 7:46 am

Sweety, I can like totally tell you tried your hardest. An I am super thankful that u put the effort 5hat you could into it. You didn't half-ass it or anything. I can tell. Anybody whole puts together an original hour+ hypnosis file has a lot of dedication, and it is a draft. Thank you so much for letting me beta test your file, and stay positive.k? Lubz 4 u♡!
Hicks
Regular
Regular

Postby Hicks » September 9th, 2017, 11:55 pm

Oh my gawd sweetie! I was writing in my notebook (cuz I am a tabletop roplayerz) AND I GOTZ TEH GIRLIEREST WRITING EVAR!! is Sooo cute, and bubbly, and pretty. AND ITS ALL THANKS TO U! OMG I lub it so muuuuch!

(squeeeee)

(i am so happi! this is a wispher sush.)

Anyhue, ima gonna listen moar after my game nite. I LUB IT!
Hicks
Regular
Regular

Postby ThatoneGurll » September 10th, 2017, 5:19 am

@Hicks
I'm so happy about the handwriting, and thank you so much about the advice and criticism I didn't take it as a bad thing, I'm happy you said something.
When it comes to file-making I want to consider myself a provider of a form of media and I want to try to aim to the highest standard I can (even if my equipment isn't professional or high grade)
Thanks so much for the support and lubz, you're very kind and I'm more than happy to assist people like you with my creations in pursuing your goals!

did I say I was really happy that your writing got cuter? <3 well I am!
Thanks so much again! and keep watching here in the next few days I may be able to get around to an edit and when it's done I'll re post. I've been using the new file too and noticing it is working but I have some issues *cough* I need to fix.. I may just re record the entire main body I'm not happy with some of it. The idea of chopping and pasting recorded pieces together also doesn't appeal to me very well, you lose a kind of flow.. so I'll have to try to get the best recording I can in one long go. Hehe~
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Postby Hicks » September 13th, 2017, 10:17 am

So like just a quickie updatie, been totally listenin to both the cutie fem and girly depths files, every nite. honest. changed my phone background to some pink hearts, found the most cutest bubblie font to text in, and ima 'bout to start a diary just so I can practice my writing. Anyhue, lub yoose! ~♡
Hicks
Regular
Regular

Postby ThatoneGurll » September 15th, 2017, 9:21 pm

@Hicks
OH MY GOOOOOD THAT IS SO CUUUUTE AWHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm overwhelmed with happyness that you are happy!! Thank youuuu for updating <3
*kiss kiss hug hug heart heart heart heart heart heart*
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Postby Plaat » October 1st, 2017, 6:14 pm

Hey ho; have you removed your draft? I wanted to give it a go too but the link goes nowhere now. It has been a few weeks so if the feedback from hicks(Dani) was enough... I'm aware they've been listening the the mind fuck that is the bambi series. I'm sure that's been helping.
Do what makes you happy and ask for help when you're not.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby napras-sword » October 2nd, 2017, 9:33 am

I can still download it, I don't know what problem you might be having.
napras-sword

Postby Hicks » October 2nd, 2017, 9:41 pm

Hoi frands! just checkn' in. Been listnin' aaall month, and I gotta say iz been a pretty ditty positive experience. I have not been listening to Bambi tho. Nope-nope-nope. (nope), mostly cuz I don't like limiting myself to one set uniform or feeling all bambi at such limited times, so I've been mainlin'n some extracurricular Kei filez; mostly cuz they are so broadly applicable. On girly depths: the content and script is sooooo good, but the sound quality hertz (lol) and is difficult to listen to. U WILL GET RESULTZ! but gosh darn will you have to fight through it to earn 'em.

And yeah i checked too. The link is still totez good. Anyhue, I'm still here, and active on the WMM & Hypno Fetish discord too. Lubz! Dani ~♡
Hicks
Regular
Regular

Postby ThatoneGurll » October 10th, 2017, 8:47 am

I'd love to be invited to that discord chat <3
also I totally am happy you still like the file.
Everyone I'm sorry about the quality of the file, but it's the best I was able to do, some of my content is still experimental (lol I'm working on it).
I'm not an audio engineer either but for me I guess I'm not as picky. I can trance to almost anything (if I want the results)... note I said almost anything.
I was worried the quality might be a bit on the lower side. I'll try to make a better thing next time.
I hope everyone has a good experience atleast.
bye for now and sorry I haven't responded here more this thread seemed to go dead for a while so I lost my enthusiasm :(
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Postby fourchette » April 20th, 2023, 7:47 am

Thanks! I couldn't download at first but I got it. :D
fourchette

Return to Feminizations Forum