A true feminization program

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

A true feminization program

Postby Sarentheshemale » September 23rd, 2017, 1:56 pm

Heylo everyone :P I have been on and off trying to feminize myself, then purging, feminizing, purging, etc. and now I'm ready to take the plunge. I've devised a several part program for the next several months to years, and I just want to know your thoughts, files to use, suggestions, different order, etc. Note, I will not use any files together that might conflict like a shrinking file and an age reduction file; use them at seperate times. Thanks for that advice Oxy. Anyways here it is

1. Foundation( 3-6 months)
A. Use file that reverts your bodies age physically to teen or preteen level; currently I'm 23
B. Use file that shrinks your height; Aim is 5' to 5'2"
C. Use hypno boosters
D. Use feminine mind implant/booster files
E. Eat light, eat only for 4 hours in a day, Do leg/buttocks/run/and ab workouts. For a toned and skinny body with a badonk :p also use the file feminizing run

2. First-Feminization(3-9 months) Once I'm at a shortened, younger, and lighter weight wise that I'm happy with, I'll start this next group
A. Use hypno to free inner girl/ and or gender wipe to girl
B. Use hypno to retrain how I enjoy sex and masterbation; found a file that shrinks your clitty plus moves enjoyment from it to your asspussy xoxo
C. Full body feminization file, probably a subliminal to listen through out the day
D. Further train sexuality with oral, and anal files.
E. Feminizing Vocal chords
F. Same workout/diet as above but maybe slightly modified to increase feminine gains
G. Get a waist trainer or corset
H. Finally save up to see a proper psychiatrist in person and get them hormones!

3. BEHOLD MY TRUE FORM!!!(Indefinately till I get the desired results)
A. Continue listen to body/feminizing trainers
B. When not using them, focus on certain parts of my body, like fembutt growth, breast growth, etc.
C. Modify workout/diet to further increase feminine gains
D. Use them hormones
E. Save money and get Facial feminization surgery, and vocal chord surgery if I need it
F. Use other files that interest me like totally punk, amazing female singer, good girl pussy drip, etc.
G. Be a cute transtomboy and conquer the world!!! :D
Sarentheshemale

Re: A true feminization program

Postby Hicks » September 24th, 2017, 10:18 am

hai sweetie~♡

Wow, u sure gotsa srs plan. & ur gonna need it, luv. I'd totes really-really urge u to get on hormones as early as possible. I went with bovine ovarian glandulars (moo, lolz) with much success, and I've a friend who b blossoming her bosom with Pueraria Mirifica. But the key is to get those estrogenies in and testosteroneis out asap. To us, the big T is a poison that works against everything u are tryin to accomplish.

And be super sure to log accurate measurement of your height, weight, hips, and bust every week. Is super-duper important (!) that u do do diligence for scientific rigor, cuz it not only let's you track your progress and show how far u've come, u can use it to help those that come after, to trailblaze and those who follow behind you will be wiser because you pointed out the sharp rocks that can trip u up. like those who went before me, and me before you, and you before them, and so on till the way foreward is clear and the path is carved clearly through the uncertainly and fear to what worked through what didn't.

Sweetie, I'll tell u this path is long, it's twisty and hard on the feet, but you follow it for the same reason I do: we must. We are compelled to do so. And weather or not it's started at age 7 or 70, we who are walking it welcome you. This path is long, it's twisty and hard on the feet, but we'll walk it together. Together we'll move the stones and straighten it's twists. And together we'll beat a road out of a wilderness.

Lubz! Dani~♡
Hugs and kisses from accross the internet! ~♡
Hicks
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum