Positive Feminization

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Positive Feminization

Postby dianarey » October 10th, 2017, 12:13 pm

Hi feminization fans -

I've been working on developing clips for "positive feminization" -- i.e. transformations and cross-dressing suggestions that do not incorporate homophobic language or humiliation based solely on acting/appearing as a woman. It's an area I enjoy, and one where I think hypnosis can be especially powerful, but I notice that most feminization subs I come across seem to need the humiliation for their satisfaction.

That's NBD, folks can like what they like -- I just find it unpalatable and as a Domme, won't go there with my subs. That said, I'd like to craft clips within this fetish that are enjoyable for anyone, whether they like humiliation or not. I've made a couple and I'm satisfied with them as introductions, but I don't really know where to go deeper.

So I just want to open up discussion with those who are into feminization -- tell me a little about your interest in it, especially if you like the humiliation, being called a f*g or a sissy, etc. If I were writing a trance for you, but still sticking to my no-humiliation limit, what might it include?
dianarey

Re: Positive Feminization

Postby cluster » October 12th, 2017, 1:23 am

It really depends by the subject.
Normally, the people that are searching the "fetish" appeal of feminization, may like all the "negative" prejudices that comes with it (the slurs, the humilaton, the cravings for sex, the sexualized submission, the bimbofication, ecc).

There are also files that create a new female person with a manipulative and egoistic personality of the kind, for those who know her, "Fujiko Mine" style.

On the other hand, there are people that are using hypnosis to explore their female side, to have a new (positive!) female self, or to facilitate the path to the gender transition, and they hate the fetish of it, and sometimes they ask for files that are free of sexual themes (submission, crawings,ecc.), and with a neutral or positive light on the subject (with all the good thing that are normally associated to the GG: sweetness,the desire to take care of their own body and to feel it more right, the ability to welcome and care,the ability to be very intelligent and adapt to any interlocutor or partner (to make them feel at ease), the opportunity to live life with a more positive attitude [when possible],an higher ability to love and trust each other, a better capacity to recover after the end of interpersonal relationships, maternal instinct, and a positive and rewarding vision of female sexual aptitude, whether declined in the heterosexual or homosexual context).

Really, if i'm not asking too much, you might do two or more version of a feminization file, one with a more positive attitude, and another one with all the fetish. This way you can satisfy everyone.

(I'm Italian. I'm sorry for all the grammar errors of this post).
cluster

Postby Hicks » October 14th, 2017, 11:00 am

I don't really have anything to add, other than to reinforce and verify absolutely everything that cluster said is absolutely true for me as well. Gaah, kinda just covered everything, amirite?
Hugs and kisses from accross the internet! ~♡
Hicks
Regular
Regular

Postby jasmine_muzee » October 22nd, 2017, 12:32 pm

Now this is a thread that particularly piqued my interest as it would be something right up my alley. I love the idea of feminization, I dress up and everything, but the idea of doing it under hypnotic compulsion is something that actually makes it more desirable. I am not a fan of all the slurs and humiliation though. I don't consider myself as someone to be subjugated or beneath anyone. I tend to have a rather outgoing and outspoken personality that I don't want to affect. If I could find files that would give me an increased desire or compulsion to dress, even when I don't want to, without humiliation, i would listen to them almost religiously.
Mrs. Muzee
jasmine_muzee

Postby Jackstock » October 24th, 2017, 10:39 am

I like to focus on the positive aspects, but yes, the humiliation aspect is very popular!
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby victoriac » October 31st, 2017, 1:00 pm

I really like the sound of that. I was a member here decades ago when I thought of myself as a straight guy that just dabbled. Now it is coming up on 19 months that I have lived as a transgender woman. I just came back to this site a couple days ago because it is well known that most transwomen vacillate and/or lose confidence or self approval of their appearance. I am lucky enough to be small and thin with long hair and cheekbones and I have been on hormones since the start and they have been doing their job too. I don't have any problem with "passing". Especially in a low cut top. I thought maybe I would try hypno again to give me some positive reinforcement other than the guys that hit on me now on facebook etc. I mean I know that no one is going to be like throwing sticks for me to fetch, but I want to feel more attractive all the time. Sometimes I like what I see in the mirror and sometimes I don't. I also need lots of work on my voice, which is my instant tell, as soon as I open my mouth usually. All this as a preface to say I could be someone for you to experiment on for these positive reinforcement type hypnos. I am not interested in the "sissy" or "slutty" ones. In fact, I thought as a baby boomer, that the relationship ship had sailed for me, without me. I thought if I was anything sexual, I would be a lesbian. Now I just don't know. So many guys hit on me with varying degrees of respect and of being a gentleman. I am starting to see having a guy as a possibility in my future. Or maybe be bi. Dunno. And I have been going to some lesbian Meet-Up groups but nothing has clicked yet.
victoriac

Postby dresslave » November 22nd, 2017, 4:54 pm

Hi!
I would love this!
I am a straight guy really into hypnosis and hypno-fem, but do not like the humiliation, sissy and and c*ck sucking etc, I just want to be hypnotized into an obedient mindless dolly for some to dress up in lovely velvet and satin clothes for them.
dresslave

Postby gdrileyx » December 10th, 2017, 12:53 pm

This is exactly what my files are about. I wrote them to help myself transition. They are not whack-off to humiliation files. They are about psychology, temperament, perspective, self-image and worldview.
gdrileyx
Regular
Regular

Postby kslava » December 24th, 2017, 10:08 am

Definitely I think there is demand for this. I think the fetishists just tend to be more vocal online. But those of us who want more positive feminization, especially transwomen who really want to go all the way (as opposed to sissy's), the drive is to better ourselves and be better women.

The strange thing I've been noticing lately is that it's starting to get to the point where I might just look for files for cis women that feminize. In fact many files I like best now are made with no particular genitalia in mind, or keep it vague enough that my imagination can go the right way. In a way, what I think we might all be looking for (transwomen who are transitioning or even well after transition; I'm 13 years in actually) is simply files to better ourselves to be more feminine and find the love we're looking for (from straight men for most of us I think; but I don't want to generalize, because we cum in all flavors ;-).
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wildberry » June 12th, 2018, 9:02 am

I'm looking for positive feminization files that can make muscles be more weaker. Because a real girl and also MtF as me must be weak and submissive to the strong and powerful man. I adore to be weak and submissive in the skillful hands of a strong man and melted as a butter in good sex sessions but I would like to be weak not only mentally but physically too. With a hope that somebody knows about these wonderful hypnotic files.
new dresses can't be more
wildberry

Return to Feminizations Forum