What is the point of so many files for sale?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

What is the point of so many files for sale?

Postby amyrose » October 17th, 2017, 3:30 pm

With all the free files why are there so many for sell files.

I mean if you can get the job done for free why would you pay for any files,

I am not trying to troll here I am asking a real question here is there any diffirent between the pay files and the free files at all

I mean if you get better results with pay files I can see but if you end up with the same results I am not seeing the point in it.

I been trying to use free files for some time now but gotten no results at all of course I have a hard time going into trance that I thought about listening to the files as I sleep but some one told me not to do that
amyrose

Re: What is the point of so many files for sale?

Postby amyrose » October 17th, 2017, 4:36 pm

I been trying to use edited version of
Curse PrePubescent Shemale
Curse Pussy Transformation Lesbian (Script)
Curse Pussy Transformation Straight (Script)
curse complete feminizationPrimealGen Feminization (Script)
Audio version for Ashley Training 1-1
Full Transformation
PrimealGen Feminization

mixed with these (unedited)
Curse Hormone Change
Curse Female's Voice (MP3)
A Feminine Voice Confession and Affirmation ☆
Feminizing Vocal Cord Shrink
Feminine Voice Conditioning
TrainHormoneChange

Thought about adding
FeminineAppetite
Inner Girl
Girly Changes
Full Feminization Brainwash
Forget You Are Male v2
LindaLinda - Girly One (My Partner wanted to add it but I not listen to it yet so I know nothing about this file)
Shrinking Penis Training Loop V2
Whisper - You Are A Woman (sleep file)
You Are A Female
Curse FemaleMannerisms ReMix
Curse Forced Bisexual (My partner wanted to add it but I refuesed to add it)
Dick & Balls Shrinkage!

I am 33 Years old Male

My Goal is to make me a 10 year old Little girl
Full Sex Change.
Full De-Aging
I keep my old memories for now but as I age my old memories fade and my new memories start to take its place
DNA and Chromozones Change to full Female.

You might ask why 10 years old. I always felt inside that I am a 10 year old girl. When I was 10 I came out to a Doctor I wanted to be a girl but the Doctor thought it was a phase so nothing was done Me and the doctor came to an agrement He would not tell my Mom if I would, I lied to the Doctor about telling my mom
I lived with this all my life, I finally said I am sick of living with this lie,
When I came out to my partner about this our sex life ended that day and a new relation ship started, He said he would be my dad and would adopt me
My Partner has said if I do this they would adopt me, But I had Zero Results and I been going at this for Months.
My Partner thought we would see some results by now but nothing when we first started we would create a play list and have me listen to each file one after another for 1 to 2 hrs a day, we went to 4 to 6hrs a day, Still no Results My Partner wanted to adopt me on Halloween but we will not meet that deadline not sure why Halloween but its the date he set I started wondering if the Pay Files would have better results then the free files we been using the only problem with paid files is I have No Money to buy them and my partner want to keep using the Free Files All the files were Edited by my partner to create the results I wanted but I am not sure if he might have made a mistake in the file that we might not get the results we wanted
We try just the Audio version for Ashley Training 1-1 but with the name changed to what my new name will be Amy with Zero Results, So we started using other files
amyrose

Postby JackDrago » October 17th, 2017, 7:51 pm

Why pay files? So hypnotists can make money, of course.

Site policy is that you must post 10 free files before you can post pay. Sometimes a free file is a teaser for a pay file; many free files are by beginners with limited hypnosis skills. Some are offered free as a public service, or in a self seving attempt to gain or keep an audience. Pay files tend to be by professional or more experienced hypnotists, usually on subjects where they feel they can make money by having a better, longer, or more intensively produced file than their competetors.

By all means, if you can accomplish your goal with free files only, please feel free to do so. There are many good free files on the site, for many different fetishes. But, a quick search of the list of pay files shows a great many users find them worth paying for.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » October 18th, 2017, 8:27 am

amyrose wrote
I am 33 Years old Male
My Goal is to make me a 10 year old Little girl
When I was 10 I came out to a Doctor I wanted to be a girl

You state that you are a 33 year old male and have known since you were ten years old that you were a girl. You are obviously a trans woman. You need to see your doctor (general practitioner/PCP), tell him about this, and get a recommendation for an endocrinologist who specializes in transsexual care so that you can start taking feminizing hormones. It's called Hormone Replacement Therapy.

I am quite willing to help you and advise you in any and every way possible. This forum is obviously not the place to do this. I've been thorough most of what you want to do. Some of this, especially the mental aspects, can be achieved via hypnosis. Much of it -- especially some of the physical feminizing aspects -- can be done much more easily via prescription drugs (estradiol, a testosterone suppressor/blocker, and progesterone) and a Trans Support Group, which provides someone to talk to and others who are further along that you who can mentor you ... and later, you can mentor others.

A protocol has been set up to do this which requires you to jump through some hoops. These hoops have not been designed to frustrate you, though it sometimes seems that way. They have been designed to make certain that you actually want this and that it really isn't -- much as I hate to use the phrase, it is appropriate in this case -- "a phase you're going through". After all, you don't want to wake up sometime down the road and decide that this was a BIG MISTAKE ... and you want your cock and balls and male identity and masculinity and all that other stuff back.

It won't happen because once you've used estradiol for six months, all of these changes are irreversible. Sure, you can get cosmetic surgery to remove the breasts that have grown in place of your pecs and get someone to prescribe a testosterone shot for you once every week (or whatever ... I'd have to ask my transman bf about the particulars). However, if you've known that you've been the wrong sex since you were ten -- you probably knew much earlier; ten was when you came out to your doctor -- you will have no problem finding a sympathetic therapist (required). You also need to find an endocrinologist after a month or so of counseling so you can also start taking the feminizing hormones. After one year on Hormone Replacement Therapy, you can find a surgeon for the orchiectomy (castration) and construction of female genitalia.

Hopefully, your insurance will cover the cost. http://www.GoodRx.com will help you find the lowest cost Rx for the estradiol patch, injection, or pills in your area. (It's probably WalMart; it wasn't my long-time local pharmacy which I had dealt with for decades.)

I can cover this in much more detail in an email than in a post or PM.

You can marry your boyfriend in all fifty states and in Canada ... and in some of the states in Mexico. Marriage is not affected by your change of gender. (All you need to change gender on your Driver's License is, basically, a note from your therapist and the appropriate fee (check or money order only) and a few spare hours to spend waiting in line at the local DMV. That's all it took for me to get my gender marker changed from M to F on September 9, 2017.

As for adopting you, your bf can do that now. That is also not affected when you change your gender and/or name and get your birth certificate re-issued in your new name and gender. That's coming up shortly for me.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby amyrose » October 18th, 2017, 10:24 am

I thought the point of the hypnoise is so I would not have to do the surgery My Insurance will not cover any of it I am on medicaid when I called them they made it very clear I would have to be out of pocket for everything
amyrose

Postby OxyFemboi » October 18th, 2017, 8:54 pm

amyrose wrote
I thought the point of the hypnosis is so I would not have to do the surgery My Insurance will not cover any of it I am on Medicaid when I called them they made it very clear I would have to be out of pocket for everything

When did you call and ask Medicaid about this? Things changed when Obama was in office. Medicaid covered my HRT medications and my therapist visits. My visits to my endocrinologist are also covered. The actual surgery may or may not be covered right now. However, I am having my orchiectomy/castration done on November 15, 2017, and nobody has mentioned that I will need to pay anything. I'm having my surgery done before January 1, which is when any new changes take effect. Then there's Thailand ... where the cost of the plane ticket is more than the cost of the surgery. The conversion rate is about 34 Bhat = $1.00 US.

There were lots and lots of changes which Trump is trying to undo. He hasn't had much luck so far.

Your Part D plan may need to give Prior Authorization to the estradiol. It took them a loooong time to get off their butts and decide that yes, my estradiol (which I had been taking for most of a year) was a necessary drug and they would cover it. They gave me a Prior Authorization after I had been taking the medication for eleven months. Cost, using the GoodRx website to find the cheapest pharmacy, was $35.24 per month for the generic version of a pack of eight estradiol 0.1 mg patches. The patch was to be changed once every 3.5 days. The box of eight patches was a 28-day supply ... and my endocrinologist said I could change patches once every four days instead of once every 3.5 days. That meant the supply of eight patches lasted for one month. I could afford $35.24 per month for female hormones.

Check out http://www.SusansPlace.org. It's an extremely trans-friendly website with lots of information you want and need.

Peace.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby amyrose » October 18th, 2017, 11:40 pm

I called back in 2009 Right when obama took office but was told that they did not cover it. I never bothered calling them again because over the years some meds I was on they stop covering,

Do you have a link to all the changes coming in Jan I do not like going to news sties because most of the time the articles any more been Articles bashing Trump I not a fan of Trump at all but I support the office just not the man in the seat and feel that all the bashing is just going to end up getting him elected a 2nd time if it does not slow down,

Good luck with your surgery,

We had talked about using only Hypnos for the sex change because according to the files they could turn your testicles into overies but I am no wondering if this is not real, my self I been reading articles about this and some of the stuff I been told might all been a lie

I was told that if I listen to the files that I could end up chaing my sex, DNA, hormones

I never signed up for part D mostly because I could not aford it but I might sign up for it

Thank you for your help.
amyrose

Postby MayTong » October 19th, 2017, 5:21 pm

Scientifically nothing can change your DNA but you can change how it is expressed. The company I work for found ways to express the younger side of DNA using nutrition. However aside from some very nasty chemicals there is nothing that can change DNA.

You shouldn't give up though. There is much we don't understand about the brain and its role with the body. I am 30 (transgendered Male to Female and cant afford or qualify for Sh!t. I try every year) and I constantly get told I look 19, idk if it is good genetics or if the files I have been using since I was 18 ;) helped. Scientists just have no idea what the brain can actually accomplish on its own body. And there are no studies done on it because science doesn't believe that the brain can change the body at all. plus to test such a hypothesis would require someone either 100% believe they can do it or a person who has never been in a science class relating to the human body or DNA. (any preconceptions could screw the results considering the type of test)

Metaphysical is another approach that doesn't have much info because of scientists disapproval. Which scientists kind of put hypnosis in that branch which is good news for us. Hypnosis has its start as that crazy thing that gypsy's use in traveling acts. Since then it has been adopted by therapists and the psychological community which does legitimize the hypnosis community. But still there is not a lot of info about that still because of the uneasy relationship with the scientific community.

And I appreciate your restraint about our current president. I personally didn't like Obama because I have been hurting economically for years, like the rest of my generation. I am not pleased with our current president but there are good and bad things I have seen come from him.
MayTong
Regular
Regular

Postby amyrose » October 19th, 2017, 6:28 pm

After talking it over with my partner me and him come to an agreement that we would put this on hold at less the De-aging and trying to change my DNA, Instead we are going to try a medical approch and go from there plus I personal was not sure if I was going to end up a 10 year old or not. I had so many goals in life and I really want to get them done before I woud have to try and grow back up again.

My main goal in life is I want to do is Run for President I do not expect to win but I want to run to try and bring up issues that the last few Elections ignored including this past election.

So the De-Aging and the DNA I am going to put off

I do want to say hank yu to every one who posted and has helped me so much
amyrose

Postby OxyFemboi » October 19th, 2017, 9:13 pm

amyrose wrote
I called back in 2009 Right when obama took office but was told that they did not cover it. I never bothered calling them again because over the years some meds I was on they stop covering.

I thought I had written a response to your last post. Apparently my response failed to post properly. Instead of all the details I included last time, here is a synopsis:

The Affordable Care Act (aka ACA aka ObamaCare) made vast changes in both accessibility to health care and affordability of health insurance when it became law in 2010. Among these changes were access to Transgender Health care. In May of 2014, the Transgender Exclusion was ruled to be illegal and discriminatory. The following are now included under Medicare and Medicaid:
    Routine preventive care regardless of gender markers.
    Hormone Replacement Therapy
    Medically Necessary Sex Reassignment Surgery
https://www.transequality.org/know-your-rights/medicare

You also have the right to appeal a negative decision. You will probably win on appeal.

Write me for specifics of what you need to do.

If you want to run for President, I suggest that you get some local experience first. The old way -- get elected to local office (City Council, Mayor, County Commissioner), then a State Office (State Representative, State Senate, Treasurer, Attorney General, Governor, then federal office (House of Representatives, Senator, Cabinet Secretary, President/VP -- has a lot to recommend it. One vastly underrated reason for doing it this way is you understand what you're doing in the next higher tier. 45 was never even an officer of his high school class. 95 % of the objections stem from the fact that he has no idea what he's doing or if he has the power to do whatever he just did.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Jackstock » October 24th, 2017, 10:43 am

My best stuff is usually pay-only. Sometimes it's too good to offer for free
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby JackDrago » October 24th, 2017, 11:35 am

I can answer the hormone question in the male context, several Hypnotic Steroids users tested T levels before and after the file and had increased testosterone levels, so it's at least possible for some subjects to get the body to produce more or less of what it makes naturally. That's an easier task than getting a male body to make female hormones, though.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby gdrileyx » December 10th, 2017, 1:04 pm

To answer the original poster, if you want to sell files here, you have to do free-files first. If your free files are good enough, EMG will let you sell files. So free files are generally early attempts of less ambition and lesser quality. But if you want the good stuff, you gotta pay.
gdrileyx
Regular
Regular

Postby kslava » December 24th, 2017, 10:02 am

I've been on this site for over 12 years and honestly, as a transwoman, I've never had much money at all. It's been a constant struggle ever since college (student loans are life-crippling).

So I've bought VERY few files. In the last 12 years, I've probably spent no more than $50 on paid files. Some were worth it, but honestly I don't listen to those files much anymore.

I'm all for people getting paid for their efforts. I'm a musician I COMPLETELY understand and feel like society doesn't want to pay for something that isn't tangible.

But I wouldn't be in this community and have all the experiences and knowledge that I have without free files. Paid files are a constant barrier for me, and most paid files I've never listened to. Again, this isn't a criticism of paid files. It's just how it is for me. Paying for files very rarely is an option for me. And with surgery on the horizon finally now, I need every penny to pay for those expenses (travel, housing, food, etc; surgery was paid for by a generous donor).
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby amyrose » February 5th, 2018, 3:59 pm

Do you know if under the new policy in IL if Medicaid will still cover HRT and the SRS I try to get an anwsered and was given the run around
amyrose

Postby OxyFemboi » February 5th, 2018, 9:09 pm

amyrose wrote
Do you know if under the new policy in IL if Medicaid will still cover HRT and the SRS? I tried to get an answer and was given the runaround.

I don't know. I found a lot of information stating that Medicare covers HRT and SRS. There are no blanket statements regarding Medicaid. Medicaid is a state-run program and, unlike Medicare, does not have national rules. The rules in Pennsylvania (where I live) are probably different than the rules where you live.

It's possible you were given the runaround because they don't know, either.

I'm sorry I can't help.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to Feminizations Forum