The Ultimate Tiny Limp clit to big dick grower

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

The Ultimate Tiny Limp clit to big dick grower

Postby Sarentheshemale » October 20th, 2017, 1:37 pm

Heylo everyone :) This is going to seem odd, but I like the idea of having a tiny limp clitty, but also a giant stiffy to self fellatio and dominate others. So my question, is there a ultimate grower file that anyone knows of? Basically makes you down there absolutely tiny when limp, but huge when hard? I'd really appreciate such a file, plus in combination with a files that makes you not hard when aroused, but only hard with a specific command; so I can be little and girly when I want to, and a dominate shemale when I desire to be. Thanks :D
Sarentheshemale

Re: The Ultimate Tiny Limp clit to big dick grower

Postby Hicks » October 21st, 2017, 12:45 pm

sweetie, that not physically possible. A funtari snake can't shrink down to a little button, because it has to have the vascular capacity to hold all the stretched out vascular cavities. And the reason the cute button clit is so teenie weenie iz b/c the vascular cavities have atrophied to be so smol. Sorry sweetie, hypnosis can do a lot a lot of things, but it cannot spontaneouly regenerate/degenerate tissue.

You can hallucinate anything tho with enuff training, but the effects are exist only for you; physical pictures remain the same. Sorri sweetie, haz sum Lubz ~♡
Hugs and kisses from accross the internet! ~♡
Hicks
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum